It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Were there really any astronauts onboard the space shuttles?

I seen them board the shuttle and the shuttle launch. I seen the shuttle take to the stratosphere, even land. I think it is safe to say the shuttle had pilots. Or "astronauts" after all it is just a flying brick. It is not unlikely that the shuttle could orbit earth. The shuttle had tiles and a Space Shuttle thermal protection system en.wikipedia.org...

I do believe the Shuttle was obsolete since the late 1980's and a secret space program was taking place and the Shuttle was used just as a maintenance vehicle and did classified missions itself. The TR-3A and TR-3B could possibly be used in such a program. All though they do not officially exist or yet to be declassified.

The Space Shuttle thermal protection system (TPS) is the barrier that protects the Space Shuttle Orbiter during the searing 1,650 °C (3,000 °F) heat of atmospheric reentry. A secondary goal is to protect from the heat and cold of space while on orbit

If it can withstand thermal temperatures of such degree it would not be unrealistic to think it could withstand the cold.

Reinforced carbon-carbon (RCC), used in the nose cap and wing leading edges. Used where reentry temperature exceeds 1,260 °C (2,300 °F). High-temperature reusable surface insulation (HRSI) tiles, used on the orbiter underside. Made of coated LI-900 Silica ceramics. Used where reentry temperature is below 1260 °C. Fibrous refractory composite insulation (FRCI) tiles, used to provide improved strength, durability, resistance to coating cracking and weight reduction. Some HRSI tiles were replaced by this type. Flexible Insulation Blankets (FIB), a quilted, flexible blanket-like surface insulation. Used where reentry temperature is below 649 °C (1,200 °F). Low-temperature Reusable Surface Insulation (LRSI) tiles, formerly used on the upper fuselage, but now mostly replaced by FIB. Used in temperature ranges roughly similar to FIB. Toughened unipiece fibrous insulation (TUFI) tiles, a stronger, tougher tile which came into use in 1996. Used in high and low temperature areas. Felt reusable surface insulation (FRSI). White Nomex felt blankets on the upper payload bay doors, portions of the midfuselage and aft fuselage sides, portions of the upper wing surface and a portion of the OMS/RCS pods. Used where temperatures stay below 371 °C (700 °F).

You might want to pace yourself there about empty space shuttles and fake rovers
Erad3 aka Jared Lofner
All aboard with the empty NASA Space Shuttles!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Did NASA Fake the Mars Rovers?
edit on 29-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven

Originally posted by blocula

The van allen belt that surrounds the earth has been described as being impenetrable by humans and man made machines because of very large amounts of very deadly radiation...

Try going up far beyond the earths atmosphere and you'll be within temperatures that are -455 degrees below zero and you'll be instantly turned into frozen dust and nearly all molecular motion ceases at those kinds of extreme temperatues.Absolute zero is -459.67 degrees below zero...

The problem here is that you discredit a certain science, and use their own science to give your statement weight..

How would you know anything about the van allen belt or temperatures far beyond earth's atmosphere if not for the very science you're attempting to discredit?

Contradictory to say the least ...

The great news is, you don't have to take their word for most space missions ... I've seen the ISS, although briefly, through a telescope i bought for around 70 bucks at a department store ... Am i lying to myself?

You're wrong .. Plain and simple ..
I read from some scientists who say that the van allen belts cannot be safely penetrated by humans and then others who say its okay? so whos right and whos wrong? whos lying and who isnt?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmedinet
reply to post by Cassius666

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Just think all the thousands of years the moon has tempted us to travel to it...try and discredit that!
Ever since the annunaki placed their death star,noahs space ark,moon into orbit around earth and then landed among the ancient sumerians and babylonians and taught them math,science and astronomy?
edit on 29-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven

The van allen belt that surrounds the earth has been described as being impenetrable by humans and man made machines because of very large amounts of very deadly radiation...

Try going up far beyond the earths atmosphere and you'll be within temperatures that are -455 degrees below zero and you'll be instantly turned into frozen dust and nearly all molecular motion ceases at those kinds of extreme temperatues.Absolute zero is -459.67 degrees below zero...

The problem here is that you discredit a certain science, and use their own science to give your statement weight..

How would you know anything about the van allen belt or temperatures far beyond earth's atmosphere if not for the very science you're attempting to discredit?

Contradictory to say the least ...

The great news is, you don't have to take their word for most space missions ... I've seen the ISS, although briefly, through a telescope i bought for around 70 bucks at a department store ... Am i lying to myself?

You're wrong .. Plain and simple ..
I read from some scientists who say that the van allen belts cannot be safely penetrated by humans and then others who say its okay? so whos right and whos wrong? whos lying and who isnt?

agreed,
though i do believe that humans could go through the vanallenbelt - or be protected from any other cosmic radiation - being in an 'ufo ' with protective EMfield around it,
i doubt if the human frame would last long, in outer earth conditions

Not just the problems the iss crew has - with bonestructure etc - but where i read, that, in those ancient underground cities here on earth, that females couldnt reside there tóo long - because no sunlight d render them unable to reproduce..?

Man was created for earth - not for any thing outside that. Its all part of the Ritual, to suggest otherwise.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equ1nox
looking at things from a different angle:

I really like the videos of the people who basically attach a camera to a balloon and send it up from the ground, they get some beautiful pictures and footage.

Is it not possible, either now or the near future, that we will be able to find out for ourselves a bit of truth about the whole thing? Usually the balloons burst at a point and fall back down, but surely soon enough people will make something different to a balloon that they can attach cameras to and just let it go up and up and up and see how far they can get? something they design specifically to just go as high as possible. From the footage i've seen of the basic ballons+camera setup, they can go really high, so surely we can design something ourselves that goes high enough to send footage and answer a few questions?

edit on 28-3-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)
Tptb and their military would probably detect it on their high -tech radars and shoot it out of the sky because they dont want us getting too close to the truth...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Around 25% of americans think and believe that the moon landings were a hoax and that represents about 80,000,000 people,just in the usa...

you should add, 60% of Americans cannot find Iraq on a map neither.

also 80% of statistics are made up.
edit on 29-3-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

Well this is what I found so he might be right

en.wikipedia.org...

There is much third-party evidence for Apollo Moon landings and detailed rebuttals to the hoax claims,[1] including photos taken by more recent spacecraft of the moon landing sites.[2] However, polls taken in various locations have shown that between 6% and 20% of Americans surveyed believe that the manned landings were faked, rising to 28% in Russia.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Mythbusters research? don't make me laugh, we never went to the moon get over it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoshearer

I agree about Mythbusters they need to stick to putting mentos in coke bottles imo

I would not put my faith in those 2 to messing with rocket science

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Thats right, its all a hoax....

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Heres a link to the best site i've found yet and it really gets into examining the "moon hoax" evidence,with numerous photo comparisons,text and videos > www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by Geoshearer

I agree about Mythbusters they need to stick to putting mentos in coke bottles imo

I would not put my faith in those 2 to messing with rocket science

Totally agree! The mythbusters are the today's Beavis and Butthead. Some say they actually were the real voices behind

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I love that air force tbm you post a few pages back and since discussing dumbs is important in the greater context of our make believe existance, i hereby post another "top secret" collection........

but who said "top secret" is as high as it goes

only 25 have a cosmic clearance? No president has such access

I guess only people working directly for ptb(bankers&nobility) are given that access.......

TOP BRASS HERE FOLKS DISCUSSING STUFF======no joke!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Even back when i was around 12 years old and i saw the astronauts driving around on the moon in their lunar dune buggy for the first time,i said "theres no way they got that thing way up there 240,000 miles away"

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Is the entire space program a hoax, no, some of it may be suspect but I'd say most is real.

The shuttle did go up and did go to to the ISS, we know the ISS is real as we can see it with ordinary telescopes.

Did we go to the moon, pass lots of it has been explained as proof we did but there's still a nagging doubt we either went there or actually went back all those times. I still find it hard to believe that with so many failures leading up to the first mission that they suddenly got it all 100% right, it was nigh on a perfect mission bar missing the landing point.

Other would say we have recently been shown the Indian images of the landing spots but why was it so long before they were released and why does one of them show very very little activity even though they had a rover?

Don't get me wrong, I really want to believe, I want man to have made that epic leap but I still see those men at the press conference to this day who looked anything but patriotic epic adventurers, they ALL looked both angry and upset, I believe most resigned?

Why?

They had just been hailed as massive heroes to the American and world public, they had done feats that almost every else on the planet would never do, they had in some cases stepped on a planet we see every night, this was a huge feel good time yet they sat there looking like they were about to explode.

That itself worries me hugely, I don't put it down to stress and possible travel tiredness, these men were all in the same frame of mind, very upset, barely talking.....These were very emotionally upset people who were trained to deal with stress and were checked for mental issues and aptitude, they had rehearsed all this until it was 2nd nature.

I don't know if any of them have ever explained their demeanour at that press conference but something was very obviously wrong and all were feeling it.

edit on 29-3-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by blocula

Out of all of the made up assumptions you posted in this thread. I wanted to educate you in the Liquid Cooling and Ventilation Garmet.

Please read about the inevitable heat build up of astronauts suits in space.

The astronauts space suits and gloves were literally hand stitched by old ladies in a sewing factory somewhere and i'm suppose to believe that those suits and gloves,made that way 40 years ago,were able to withstand and properly insulate the astronauts from temperatures in space and on the moons surface that were and are hundreds of degrees above and below zero?...Uhhhhh...No way...Imo

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Heres a link to the best site i've found yet,that really gets into examining the "moon hoax" evidence,with numerous photo comparisons,text and videos > www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

What i found interesting as well as funny was Jim Oberg mentioned on that site

Not Jim Oberg again...
and his usual damage control
small world

I would bet the farm certain consultants get paid by NASA to go to web sites like ATS to put a spin on the UFO footage in the ISS mission as well as the allegations of a fake moon landing. There is a agenda there. Just goes to show NASA and it's "consultants" are worried about what we think. Because there is something to hide, the air brushed photos says enough.

Cosmic Conspiracies was recently approached by Jim Oberg, NASA consultant, who was interested in a piece of footage that appeared on this page which showed the Surveyor III probe on the Moons surface, filmed by the astronauts aboard Apollo 12 as it descended onto the lunar surface. Mr. Oberg is writing a book (originally funded by NASA) about the whole 'Moon Hoax' subject, in a bid to put a lot of the speculation to rest. Mr. Oberg believed that the film we had (taken from 'What Happened On The Moon') was bogus and not original NASA footage, however David Percy and Mary Bennett believe otherwise !!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

Originally posted by paperface
I have thought this too.Only the moon astronaughts were not very good actors.Has anyone seen the press conference they did after the moon trip?

They look like they are shaking with rage about something.

Or shaking with fear and disbelief from an encounter with ETs.
edit on 28-3-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)
More like shaking from knowing they were only airplane pilots highly paid off to lie to the world and act like they were astronauts flying through deep space and walking around upon the moon, inside a secret military hanger that wasnt suppose to exist,in area 51,filmed under electric studio lights in a mockup moon sound stage surrounded by armed guards and then threatened with death if they ever said anything about it ...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
have a read of william l brians MOONGATE then say they put a man on the moon with that dodgy equitment how about opening a door on the moon with no airlock & throwing out the backpack .

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Maybe it's the same reason China or Japan or a country with the know how never went to the moon. Because of the belt, that we are still limited ? That there is a very low risk of survival and too much chance of collateral damage? That only the USA and Russia went during that era and never returned. Nobody else has tried? I find that part odd, I dunno.

Maybe it's just me

Since technology has progressed and boomed over the years one would think it would be less of a challenge? If the USA or the USSR could do it in the age of black and white tv's one would think some country would be mining the helium 3 and getting rich? Russia wants to but they have been saying that for years. No plans in the near future

I am glad that the astronauts demeanor during the press was brought up btw it is telling

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by choos
reply to post by blocula

are you suggesting that the temperatures at moon distance should be -270°C??

dont you think the moon is a touch too close to the sun to be that cold? if not, shouldnt the earth also have frozen over?

I dont agree with the OP, but you are completely wrong as well. The moon has not atmosphere, which means that temperatures drop well under -200c when the sun goes down while it is exactly opposite on dayside.

I thought this was common knowledge we all learned in school...
Heat radiates. cold doesn't.

The moon heats up during the day and by night, is insulated by the vacuum.

The excess heat of the day only radiates off at night if it is hot enough.

I'm suppose to believe that "hand stitched" space suits and gloves,designed over 40 years ago,were insulated enough to protect the astronauts walking and driving around on the moon within temperatures that fluctuated between around 240 degrees fahrenheit and 240 degrees below zero fahrenheit?...Uhhhhh,no way...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I have worked at a metal foundry where the temperature of the molten metal exceeded 800 deg. The hand stitched safety apron & gloves seemed to work OK, and that is at a bigger temperature range than there was on the moon.

You're still not getting it though. The temperature of space is insulated from the temperature of the space suit.

I have also worked with metal,aluminium and steel,for many years and are you telling me/us that your fabric apron and gloves regularly came into contact with over 800 degree molten metal and was uneffected?...Come on?!?!...Are you also selling the brooklyn bridge?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join