It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Is msnbc and cbs mainstream enough?

WHY are the perpetrators not involved in some BROAD INVESTIGATION by now???

The mainstream media airs something important ONCE and then FORGETS about it........

And most people could not care less because it does not effect them directly, except of course of surviving this great planned depression.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

We may never drill to the center of the Earth, but we can land a probe on Titan. That is a fact.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I believe its more likely that Rumsfeld and Cheney and the Bushes funneled all of those trillions of OUR money into their respective pockets...not a "black OPS NASA Super Space Cadet Fleet 2012."

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I can only provide book names of what they say. Joseph H. Cater's books can lay the plan right out for you, and expose a lot more than you think.

And free-energy-info.co.uk can provide ways to get out of the world or stay in the world but independent.

Oh and to elaborate on the whole Earth is like a giant proton, just look for what really is a proton, an electron, and a neutron, you'll find that what they taught in college or high school wasn't enough.
edit on 29-3-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Those incredible underground drilling machines are probably partly responsible for all the unexplainable subterranean noises and rumblings people report all the time,tptb preparing for their survival underground,with billions and billions of our extorted tax dollars paving the way every secret step they take...

edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I agree with you, follow the money.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
And many more threads on the topic

They may may not be preparing for some doomsday scenario. They might just be sabotaging the world economy so they can wait it out safe under ground while chaos ensues. Only to emerge with a new game plan for the survivors. Say the power grid goes down, our infrastructure will collapse. The infrastructure of our power grid just like the water refinery's, oil refinery's are all derelict according to them after all if this is the case and they were responsible for maintaining it and they dropped the ball then that was the plan all along.

So when someone brushes off the fact that our money is being extorted from us and has been for decades I have to chuckle not in humor but disgust. Denial or blind leading the blind in our society, or the wolves herding the sheep in to denial. Our entire infrastructure is collapsing from bridges to roads to schools ect. The huge kill off and horrors one can only fathom is in sight. They are good at killing people but incapable of of saving lives.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

It would make more sense to build D.U.M.B.S rather then keep sending man to the moon even after one mission. There is nothing on the moon: no reason to return.

There is something significant on the moon: reason to return again and again and in our future. It would be practical to explore the Mojave desert otherwise.

If there is something significant to recover and the people are on a need to know basis then answer: fake footage/manipulate footage and photos.

The reason to return to the moon, those in power, is to get the weaponry researched or salvage the items on the surface.

Plus, if your have read the "source and location of all DUMBs" then you know there is one.

The flight was real, the acting was poor, but the footage was slowed down and there are huge mistakes made.

For example, Why in the world do you need a moon Buggy? Because the moon maybe smaller, but it doesn't mean it's EMF/gravity isn't the same on Earth. As well, it's design, it was design on Earth and made for Earth-like conditions. NASA isn't telling all the truth here, and they need to tell the truth now.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Just to throw it out there,these out of place,out of time objects in the following link are some of the reasons why tptb want the mainstream "thinking and looking" in the wrong direction and so its...

Mind blowing isnt it? and faith shattering,isnt it?

To realize that a 500,000,000 year old wood and metal hammer has been found...

And so most everything we've been taught and told and misled to believe about our history can be thrown out the window...

Because we have been spoon fed so many lies and mind injected with so many purposefully induced deceptions,that its really sad,very sickening and extremely frightening...

"One small step for man...One giant leap into the abyss for mankind"

We've done this all before and then we were mostly destroyed and then we arose to where we are now and tptb are ready for the next cosmic cataclysm,the december 2012 asteroid strike,the "blue star" final sign of the hopi end times prophecy...

The 10 most amazing unexplained artifacts > www.zmescience.com...

edit on 29-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos

I believe its more likely that Rumsfeld and Cheney and the Bushes funneled all of those trillions of OUR money into their respective pockets...not a "black OPS NASA Super Space Cadet Fleet 2012."

Not really, but they would have to get a lot of people to cooperate in such an extortion. It would make sense to me that they could get a lot of people to cooperate in siphoning it in to a classified compartmentalized part of the military> thinking the money was going to something creating jobs, defense, security. It is easier to transact tax payer money to a government entity without congressional oversight then to write a check to yourself for trillions in the name of the taxpayer.

However they get to play with all the toys so yeah

edit: when do they get audited?

never
edit on 29-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
reply to post by daaskapital

So the Russian Space race was bull$h!t too then? According to the op, this is the case.

edit on 28-3-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)
Deep behind the scenes,there really was no cold war,just gigantic transfers of earthbound technologies and megabucks between russia and the usa,while their common people were dumbed down and kept in a state of constant fear and paranoia and far away from what was really going on,like fabricating outer space and moon mission programs,orchestrating wars and building underground blast proof bunkers for the worlds elites,with our tax money...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos

Please don't be so naive. No one, except the rockefellers and rothschilds, need that kind of money to live a grand fabulous life. The global elite families NEED this money, not for themselves, but TO FUND ALL the secret projects throughout the world. Why would nations go to war over political and economical ideas? It is all planned nonsense espoused as truth to the gullible masses.

Project subterrene came to light so they can depopulate earth with one satanic ritual after another, while those responsible never see a courtroom for all the injustices they have perpetrated. Of all three alternatives(science fiction) alternative two seems the most likely.

Nasa is no different to the irs. In fact there is nothing "by the people and for the people" to it. JUST BS!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by daaskapital

Why do you bring up Americans? This is about sensible conspiracy theorists vs. conspiracy nuts. I am no American, yet I think this OPs hypothesising is absurd.
I bring up Americans because any poster who starts a thread which goes against the USA's accepted belief or the American norm is gang bashed and subjected to near Online harrassment. While this thread has not reached that circumstance, there have been a few which have. Someone should have free speech without being bashed by people having opposing ideologies.
The more angry and upset some people become,the closer to the truth i know i am getting, because the truth hurts and sometimes it really stings bad and all truths pass through three stages,first they are ridiculed, then they are violently oposed and then they are accepted as being self evident...

When those involved in the lies and deceptions that they have continuously injected into our minds and lives are all dead and gone and beyond public scrutiny,justice and punishment,then the truth will start to come out into the open,supressed and hushed up truths about things like how pearl harbor was allowed to be attacked,the fabrication of 911 and the moon landings,space program hoax and others...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I hope it turns out to be a huge mausoleum for them entombed in the end or them turning in to something like the Morlocks in The Time Machine perhaps cannibalize each other

I rather see the human species go extinct in such a scenario if it involves them being the root of future civilization. The soul survivors being the offspring of these parasites. Just think with such a mind set they will be forever doomed to repeat tyranny, religion, genocide. Devoid of humanity and morality. Maybe death is better I rather be then never to see the sun or feel the warmth of it beating down and a breath of fresh air and the smell of grass. But living is a giant box watching reruns for the rest of my years. Who really loses?

I hope the death blow is also dealt upon such plans sabotaging them in turn "fingers crossed"

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
space travel is more like jumping dimensions not distance so to say, thats why NASA is a fail, tptb know this and the type of travel that would alllow us to reach other worlds we do have, however it is classified.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetaryDuality
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Also we have the new Mars rover "Curiosity" heading through our solar system towards the red planet as we speak. Expected to land early August of this year. www.nasa.gov...
And i cant wait to watch the secret high-tech green screen movies tptb will make,showing the rover driving around on mars,inside some secret hanger on earth and how quickly the vast majority of sheeple will oooh and ahhh over it all and just blow off the fact that they are being lied to massively,while simultaneously being ripped off through the legalized extortion of their tax money...

link   
Moon landing conspiracy theorists divide the world into "Everyone even remotely involved/qualified vs. Me," and decide that they'll win single-handedly. They're like Rambo with bull# instead of bullets.

They tend to enjoy the ego-boost that comes with thinking of oneself as the only intelligent objector in a world of sheeple. When the government has to spend billions of dollars shuttling Elvis from Roswell to the Bermuda Triangle and back in black helicopters before you can feel good about yourself, you've got to be pretty tragic.

link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
you'll find that what they taught in college or high school wasn't enough

That's called projective geometry, and it's essential in most higher education math/physics programs.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The funny thing is, all of you got trolled so hard. You have to give this guy props because even though it's alot of hot air, it's still plausible because he does make some points. Not many..... Enough to make this a 300+ response thread though........ lol, awesome.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

question, are you also claiming satellites are a hoax?
Another question, if any of what you were posting had any true to it, and the world's entire space program has all been a hoax then why? What would be the purpose, for numerous government's and nations to lie about going in to space? To use space program funds for other secret things??
The government doesn't need an excuse to use tax payer money for whatever they please. We are trillions of dollars in debt, they don't even need an excuse for it anymore, hell everytime i get a paycheck i know that some of my tax deductions are going to blow up people in a 'war on terror' and bail out criminals. Millions of people know that fact, nobody does anything about it, so WHY would the entire world, and dozens of nations create false space programs that are a complete hoax? for one, many nations would have to band together and team up to pull off such an ellaborate hoax such as this; as well as hundreds of thousands of people. C'mon, no people or countries in this world are even capable of working together to such an end.....That's without even mentioning how wrong all of your *facts* about space and travel are. I'm beggining to think your just looking for stars, by using people who dont know much

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by PlanetaryDuality
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Also we have the new Mars rover "Curiosity" heading through our solar system towards the red planet as we speak. Expected to land early August of this year. www.nasa.gov...
And i cant wait to watch the secret high-tech green screen movies tptb will make,showing the rover driving around on mars,inside some secret hanger on earth and how quickly the vast majority of sheeple will oooh and ahhh over it all and just blow off the fact that they are being lied to massively,while simultaneously being ripped off through the legalized extortion of their tax money...

richard hoagland in "nasa:dark mission" said the moon landing hoax was a back-up response in case some people did not believe we humans were the center of this lifeless universe. It all happened behind closed doors at JPL in california during an exclusive meeting they had. I don't remember all the details but there were "cheat papers" being spread with "eyes only" and everyone kept their mouth shut.

we went to the moon, but from that point on reality is a different story from what they presented. btw i love that 32 degree "southern jurisdiction" masonic flag waving on the moons surface. Kind of like icing on the cake, huh?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

You are part of the very reason why ATS is turning into crap.

The more harshly member speak out against me,the more i know that i am causing them to look at things beyond the blinders they wear that they would rather not see,causing them to think of things that try to open their closed minds and causing them to realize that reality isnt as it appears to be...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join