It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You're repeating yourself. No matter how often you do so it doesn't make you right.
Here's my answer to the first time you said it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
reply to post by blocula

Do some research...seriously.

Voyagers I and II both use Radio-isotopic reactors to power their systems. The plutonium in the reactor generates heat which is converted to electricity through thermocouples. Residual heat is used to warm the vehicle. The Pioneer probes most likely have already died, but the Voyagers have a least ten more years left.
Warm the vehicle on the inside perhaps,but those heaters,that are somehow able to keep heating for over 30 years? are not going to be able to keep the outside of a space probe warm,a space probe thats beyond pluto,supposedly traveling around 30,000 mph,thats 15 times faster than a bullet,within -455 below zero fahrenheit temperatures,thats 4 degrees above absolute zero and i dont believe those probes are even really out there anyways,what proof do we have? other than green/blue screen movies and faked photos?

I understand and can appreciate the argument that men never walked on the moon, but the idea that we cannot put anything into space because it would instantly freeze and disintegrate is juvenile. If you want a clear example that we do have instruments and probes and satellites in space then simply look up at the night sky. Every night there should be several satellites that pass over your viewpoint and you can see just the tiniest glint of light moving steadily and linearly across sky before your own eyes.

link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by rgzing
reply to post by blocula

Thanks for letting me know because when I went to watch the shuttle launch I must have been on NASA '___'. My wife is right you cannot fix stupid.

The Shuttle only orbited the earth it never went to the moon, it is silly to use that as an example. Or make a comparison. You might was well compare an air plane to a canoe. Calling someone stupid because they have a theory is unnecessary and not contributing to your plight.

If anyone disagrees with OP then prove him wrong or at least try

Food for thought, we have yet to reach the deepest depths of our own oceans.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)
95% of the total mass of earth is completely unknown to us and totally unexplored by us,deep underground and deep within our oceans and that fact is part of the reason why they constantly try to keep the mainstream public busy thinking and looking in the wrong direction,up in space,instead of right here on earth, where tptb have been constructing massive underground atom bomb proof bunkers for themselves,not us,like this mind blowingly strong and protected, underground, atomic blast proof bunker complex containing 15 buildings beneath 2,000ft of solid granite,12 of which are 3 stories high! > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

link   
I only just skimed over a few bits and I wanted to say, America never got to the moon first. The German Nazi's did in 1942 or so, it was apart of the Nazi Space Program.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
we went to the moon, the astronauts put a prism reflector on the moon that universities use for targeting with a laser. When you hit it dead on the beam is reflected directly back. I saw it demostrated on TV back in the late 70's. As far as money being funneled from the space program for black projects , that is rubish. The space program was not even one pecent of the Nations budget. The fact that the space program was eventually cancelled proves the fact. I did hear that just about everything that had been done in the space program could have been done w/o astronauts. If a human element was added the thought the program would be more acceptable.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Just a question. While I believe we did get to the moon, I will entertain that "something" is wrong with the evidence. Maybe the pictures/video didn't come out or something and "we" fabricated new pictures/videos to not look stupid. Hence...a reason to believe we are being lied to.

Anyway...my question. Wouldn't someone else (namely Russia) have called the US on such a lie??? Unless I've missed something, even our enemies don't say "the US never put a man on the moon". And...wouldn't they if they could???

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The ignorance is deafening.

I almost feel like this whole thing is a put-on.

dumbed down and kept in a state of constant fear and paranoia

Oh, the irony.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
So the thread lives on....
I blasted you for being naive in your interpretation and ignoring data to state your shaky case in the OP. But actually, you are quite correct in the final assessment. It is all a hoax in one way, an elaborate hoax to put attention on one aspect as the other hand is doing something else more important.

First, the primary goal of the US government has been to discover the secrets of the UFO. That has all been done in great secrecy as they worked at re-engineering UFOs or worked from scratch with nothing but drawings, videos and personal reports that gave good evidence that there was an absolutely amazing way to move in the skies but we had no idea about how it was done. So they worked on it...for decades. NASA was merely the decoy, the intended focus of public attention.

the plan worked well. They had at their disposal large rockets principally designed to move nuke warheads but adapted nicely to be used to throw equipment and people to the Moon and all elsewhere in the solar system, A massive, massive amount of money was spent putting various areas of American industries into service providing and maintain that equipment. That meant jobs, jobs, jobs. Plus, the public was helped along the way toward understanding the facts of what the universe was really like if we sent placques and audio and video recordings out there on some of our equipment and sent Sagan around to the Johnny Carson Show. In these ways the public was helped in a reversed way to think that maybe there was life out there beside our junk. Mars was fooled with greatly in this manner.

Meanwhile, back on Earth, the UFO were being refashioned according to our abilities and whims. But, whoops! The shuttle was about to run outta gas, its manufacturer's warranty was running out. What to do? Create the long recognize replacement as was always deemed necessary but never really planned or punt? They punted. 'Put the job out for contract to the Russians. They needed the work. You see, by that time we had perfected the alien craft rebuild, more or less.

The manned units are the triangles. They were designed as triangles because our pilots were used to the three-axis means of flight control and the military folks probably didn't quite get the bugs ironed out of the alien methods of control. So there we go. The triangles have been around in force for over three decades. Probably we have multiple bases on the Moon, orbital weapon platforms around Earth and maybey visit Mars on a regular schedule. All the while denying UFOs and the triangles without ever really giving us a good answer why the shuttle replacement never even saw the light of the drawing board other than a bunch of make-work projects that is still keeping the aerospce industry limping along with more and more rockets and space probes that we don't need. That is your hoax, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You keep repeating the "95% area of the world" that is unexplored. Where is this unexplored portion hiding at?
As for the Cheyenne mountain complex, have you ever heard of NORAD? Look it up. Why would you imagine such a place would need to be nuclear bomb proof? Perhaps due to its importance for air and space monitoring and our nuclear arsenal (regardless of its morality).

edit on 3/28/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA1IMPALA
we went to the moon, the astronauts put a prism reflector on the moon that universities use for targeting with a laser. When you hit it dead on the beam is reflected directly back. I saw it demostrated on TV back in the late 70's. As far as money being funneled from the space program for black projects , that is rubish. The space program was not even one pecent of the Nations budget. The fact that the space program was eventually cancelled proves the fact. I did hear that just about everything that had been done in the space program could have been done w/o astronauts. If a human element was added the thought the program would be more acceptable.
Prove to me that "astronauts" placed those prism reflectors on the moon...

The space program is hardly cancelled,they still continuously spend billions of our tax dollars sending up rocket after rocket and shuttles to keep us thinking and believing in their massive deception,while children in the usa starve,houses forclose and families are forced to live in their cars,while tptb siphon off our extorted tax dollars preparing for their own survival underground,for when the next cyclic,cosmic cataclysm devastates the earths surface once again and tptb are well aware of that and we are their gullable and expendable commodities...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It would make more sense to build D.U.M.B.S rather then keep sending man to the moon even after one mission. There is nothing on the moon:no reason to return. There is something significant on the moon:reason to return again and again and in our future. It would be practical to explore the Mojave desert otherwise. If there is something significant to recover and the people are on a need to know basis then answer: fake footage/manipulate footage and photos. NASA is not a civilian owned agency it was compromised of the USAF and the Army in it's inception. It is an expansion of the military and has no need to be forthright with the masses no more reason then the the Military discussing it's military operations with the citizens of the united states. We pay and fund NASA nothing more, we are not clients. That is why we get trickled down data that amounts to peanuts in comparison to it's true agenda and operations. As if they launched shuttles for 20 something years for middle school teachers to do simple science experiments for the class.
They do much more then maintenance on Hubble and the ISS. So when someone questions the legitimacy of the original Apollo missions they are being logical even if you may be wrong about something you are starting to see the bigger picture. The grand scheme, the wool that is pulled over our eyes is hiding something. It is perfectly sane to ask these questions where some people become irate at the prospect that is what is "crazy" and stupid.

D.U.M.B.S exist, so what else?

And this is an old photo BTW just imagine what is under our feet

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
They went to the moon, but what they saw and did remains classified to this day. The brookings institute decided the useless eaters could not handle any truth, so instead they give us hugely distorted and manipulated data.

Our solar system, let alone our galaxy and universe, is teaming with life. Some good, some bad, some neutral/indifferent/curious. The krill papers discusses a lot of this based on a captive eban.

The brookings institute, rand inc and mitre inc are all *front companies* for the bankers with highely intelligent scientists working for them but unfortunately what they are allowed to disclose is not even 10% of what they should imo. Bankers and the nobility are part of the alien agenda and are closely associated with the ancient mystery schools. I would classify them as luciferians aka satanists aka devil worshippers. God and Satan are multidimensional beings that can be understood in abstract ways but exist just the same. Like the wind, you can feel it but not see it. What we can see, hear, touch is greatly limited to our three dimensional world and our individual abilities.

It is an unbelievable shame we pay for services that are not only keeping us in the dark about important matters but also allegedly plotting against us and earth in a conspiracy of unbelievable malice, dishonor, contempt and disgrace. It is like allowing and trusting the wolves to guard the sheep. We share the responsibility for being so naive and compromising. Taxation with barely any representation, based on central bank usury, may eventually lead to some one world corporate dictatorship.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by blocula

You're repeating yourself. No matter how often you do so it doesn't make you right.

I'm amazed... we agree on something...

Can I quote you when you do it?

OP, you've got to step up your game... saying so doesn't fly on ATS. You need to document and rationalize.

I'm really on the fence on this one. The only evidence they provide that we can go through the Van Allen belt is that supposedly the astronauts did. All the science said it would kill people. Shuttle astronauts that get close report some really weird effects:

I'm a NASA brat but one aussie has produced some great videos making me question a lot of things. Do check out his videos.

I'm still not sure where I stand, there are some great arguments and counter arguments.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The shuttle program has been shut down. There are no manned missions being flown by NASA right now. As a matter of fact more people are interested in reality television than in furthering our presence in space. The US space program is undernourished and misdirected.

You imagine that billions of dollars are disappearing into some black hole-when NASA's total budget is less than one percent of the entire federal expenditure...WE SPEND MORE PER YEAR ON AIR CONDITIONING IN AFGHANISTAN than on peaceful use of space and exploration thereof.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Those incredible underground drilling machines are probably partly responsible for all the unexplainable subterranean noises and rumblings people report all the time,tptb preparing for their survival underground,with billions and billions of our extorted tax dollars paving the way every secret step they take...

edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Prove to me that "astronauts" placed those prism reflectors on the moon...

Short of blasting you into space personally, is there any, ANY proof anyone could provide that would convince you?

So basically, this thread is the equivalent of ordering off the cheap-end of the menu at a brothel. With no happy ending.

^$#@ing pointless.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I fully agree the Apollo space program of the 1960s and 1970s was a massive black op hoax.

But try telling that to people when you post on mainstream boards!!

If anyone on this board thinks the moonwalks were real, just get a copy of Dark Moon by Mary Bennett and David S. Percy. More than 500 pages of well documented evidence. The Kodak film emulsion could not have worked in the lunar temperature extremes. Shadows fell at different angles, indicating multiple sources of lighting; shots taken facing the sun - which would have been in shadow from the viewpoint of the viewer - were iluminated, showing artificial infill lighting. etc etc etc.

The book also talks about the lethal radiation in the Van Allen belt and in space itself. Years earlier John Keel in his book Haunted Planet said the Russians sent a cosmonaut into deep space and when he came back he was dead and appeared to have been microwaved.

The Bennett - Percy book goes into the many scientific challenges encountered in space. It also extensively looks at the Soviet and U S space programs and launches.

I also watched a documentary on tv years ago that debunked the moonwalk. And that film showed the footage of the lunar lander approaching the moon. Out the window a crater flashed by and the documentary showed the crater at Area 50 that matchedthe one that had supposedly been seen on the moon from the lunar lander.

That said, I will confess a few years ago, maybe arounde 2004, give or take, I was viewing the moon around sunset from my patio with a very cheap telescope and as I was viewing the moon I saw what appeared to be two discs spinning from earth and toward the moon. So it could be we have a space program now.... but definitely not a real one related to the public spectacle of Apollo.

the book Dark Moon really builds a strong case that the moonwalks were a hoax, and the documentary I saw indicated it was filmed at Area 41.

D

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
reply to post by blocula

You keep repeating the "95% area of the world" that is unexplored. Where is this unexplored portion hiding at?
As for the Cheyenne mountain complex, have you ever heard of NORAD? Look it up. Why would you imagine such a place would need to be nuclear bomb proof? Perhaps due to its importance for air and space monitoring and our nuclear arsenal (regardless of its morality).

edit on 3/28/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: spelling
The underground atom bomb proof bunkers that tptb "do have" are for their protection against the dec,2012 asteroid strike,the "blue star" final sign of the hopi end times prophecy and 95% of the "total mass",the total area of earth is completely unknown to us...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

We live upon 57,000,000 square miles of land surface area on earth...

Theres 139,000,000 square miles of water surface area on earth...

Which means theres 196,000,000 square miles of total surface area on earth...

Theres 332,000,000 cubic miles of ocean water...

Theres 259,668,000,000 cubic miles of ground area beneath our feet...

Which means theres 260,000,000,000 cubic miles in total volume of earth...

Theres 4,000 miles from the earths surface straight down to its core...

Yet the furthest any human has ever gone down into a cave is only about 2 miles...

And the deepest hole ever drilled is only around 7.5 miles...

Are we fully comprehending what those above numbers are telling us and what they actually mean?

Over 95% of our earth is "Totally Unexplored" and "Completely Unknown" to us!

Seriously,think about that! Its simply fantastic,unbelievable and yet very true!

When i first realized the implications that those numbers represent for us,a very real shudder traveled up and down my spine,we are made to be so concerned about the moon and outerspace,when all the while we dont even know hardly anything about most of our own planet...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LA1IMPALA

As far as money being funneled from the space program for black projects , that is rubish. The space program was not even one pecent of the Nations budget. The fact that the space program was eventually cancelled proves the fact.

Yet the black budget exists.
Pentagon’s Black Budget Tops $56 Billion
www.wired.com...

That is just the pentagon

And how do you know the program was not just cancelled but it might have gone black?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join