It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by denver22

An amazing revelation and an undeniable fact,is understanding that our eyes dont see anything,they are not capable of sight,our eyes are really nothing more than light receptors and so everything we think we are seeing,tasting,hearing,smelling and touching in the real world,is actually happening within a reality that only exists inside our brains,within our minds,so like it or not,all is illusion and we are born,living and dying within a massive lie and an intentionally induced deception...

edit on 13-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

While true, this has absolutely nothing to do with anything being talked about.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

An amazing revelation and an undeniable fact,is understanding that our eyes dont see anything,they are not capable of sight
They give them eyes but they do not see ..... your hopeless you have let your side down big time. Whats next 2000yrs to get here and i cannot find me spaceship?..

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

An amazing revelation and an undeniable fact,is understanding that our eyes dont see anything,they are not capable of sight,our eyes are really nothing more than light receptors and so everything we think we are seeing,tasting,hearing,smelling and touching in the real world,is actually happening within a reality that only exists inside our brains,within our minds,so like it or not,all is illusion and we are born,living and dying within a massive lie and an intentionally induced deception...

edit on 13-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

While true, this has absolutely nothing to do with anything being talked about.
In this threads headline are the words,massive deception and so what i typed above,has everything to do with that...

"The world you see has nothing to do with reality,it is of your own making and it does not exist,it is really nothing more than a projection of the mind"...Raveena Nash > allanillusion.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

No it doesn't, as much as you'd like to believe so.

It does not change the fact that the moon landings happened, and you can not accept it. It seems to me you may possibly have a personality disorder. Schizotypal perhaps? You should see a doctor. I'm not kidding.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Shame shame bloc

reply to post by Amanda5

NAZI SS rocket scientists literally put us on the moon...

NAZI...NASA...Hmmmm?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do you have to say for yourself bloc? Feel free to reply after the smoke from this gun clears.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
Shame shame bloc

reply to post by Amanda5

NAZI...NASA...Hmmmm?

What do you have to say for yourself bloc? Feel free to reply after the smoke from this gun clears.

oh shiiiiiiiit

what's up with that bloccy?
edit on 6-14-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
Shame shame bloc

reply to post by Amanda5

NAZI...NASA...Hmmmm?

oh shiiiiiiiit

what's up with that bloccy?
edit on 6-14-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)
I just pictured the giant crystal palace that was blocula's reality shattering into a million shards of crazy glass.

Hmmmm.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc you got some explaining to do it's there black and white ..

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Different threads contain different theories and seriously,is that so hard to understand?

edit on 15-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

reply to post by paradox

Different threads contain different theories and seriously,is that so hard to understand?

So your theories are that:

1) We went to the moon with Nazi secret technology.
2) We can't even get to the moon because we don't have the technology.

Your theories seem to be at odds with each other.

You should 'man up' and pick one to go with, IMO.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

reply to post by paradox

But you present your ideas as fact and argue them as such, until you're busted and then they become theories.
You don't see the conflict here?
You know you have no proof of anything you say, but you just keep on with it.
Why?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

reply to post by paradox

No, it's quite easy to understand; as a troll you don't believe any of the ridiculous things you say, you just say them to get a rise out of people (and as mentioned, you initially state them as facts, not as theories).

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

I am thinking 'Accidental Troll'.
It would make a title for a story, maybe enough to fill a book?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

reply to post by paradox

So bloc do you think we went to the moon or what then, your overall opinion.
I don't want all we see is the sun going up and the moon going down on terry pratchetts
Compact disc world jive.. tell us ?.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Bring on the new bill in england were you get to find out who the troll is trolling etc
I'm game for that law to come in...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I present some of my ideas and theories as facts,because they very well could be true and i believe they are and some of my ideas and theories i have definitely stated maybe and might be and some of my posts and around thirty of my thread headlines,i included question marks...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I present some of my ideas and theories as facts,because they very well could be true and i believe they are and some of my ideas and theories i have definitely stated maybe and might be and some of my posts and around thirty of my thread headlines,i included question marks...

No, you have persistently labelled all of your theories as more than simply possible, and you have either wilfully misunderstood or downright ignored all evidence that disproves your theories.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You make no sense. You say they are just theories you have, yet you argue (now for over 100 pages) like they are true and undeniable facts, and yet pretty much every theory you think of contradicts another theory you've had. For example, if we have gone to the moon in "Nazi technology," then that completely contradicts the entire point of this thread's existence. They can't both be possible. The technology can't both be good enough to go to the moon and not good enough to go to the moon at the same time. Therefore your entire argument is invalid if you are admitting that you believe there are other possibilities. Surely you must see why others point out your consistent incoherency.
edit on 6-15-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I present some of my ideas and theories as facts,because they very well could be true

Do you really need someone to define "fact" for you?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

I gave him this a week ago

Excellent facts? What exactly are excellent facts?

Start HERE

A fact (derived from the Latin factum, see below) is something that has really occurred or is actually the case. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability, that is whether experience is the basis for its acceptance as truth. Standard reference works are often used to check facts. Scientific facts are verified by repeatable experiments.

Does no good, like talking to a bloc wall.

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join