It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by denver22

Whats wrong with someone trying to make money off of knowledge they've gained?

Plenty young blocular plenty, for one- making money off people by using deception and down right drivel based soley on ones attempt to steer someone from the truth. It is nothing short of charlatans aims to make profit from telling lies.. tell me.... do you now concede to claim taking money by deception is ok ?..

The charlatans have only gained money off the likes of people like yourself who lack the very basic knowledge regarding science along with physics, biology, geology,reality, and common sense it seems. If you fall for charlatans drivel bloc it is up to you.
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You choose to disagree with whoever you want to and so do i,tptb...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

That's right bloc ,you have a reality complex regarding what you think is real i accept that .

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Bloc listen up, 'if you want to believe in compact disc shaped worlds you go ahead and spray your mantra
All over ATS i don't care. Someone will no doubt believe you .

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc enough spilling of your mantras for a second and get back to your OP.. give us something to debunk
Before doomsday arrives?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Concerning this amazing,slightly curved convex disc earth image,with a sun and moon much smaller and a lot closer than we are misled to believe...s236.photobucket.com...

We are continuously and relentlessly spoon fed theories,guesses and estimates and psychops photos and films,when they tell us and show us how large and far away the sun is and when they proclaim the earth is round,that is all they are,because real proof,would be for someone to go there,actually flying to the sun in a spaceship and that cant be done,so we dont really know and 93,000,000 miles is a long,long ways away...

Go outside on a clear and sunny blue sky day and try looking at the sun,its so bright we cant even look at it,its intentionally designed that way so we wont be able to see beyond its intense glare,to perhaps see whats really going on,to realize where we really are,then at night,everythings plunged into darkness, beneath a holographic illusion of stars,so we are not able to see anything the way it really exists then either...

Why do we think the earth is round? because we are told to think it is,we dont really know it is,we are too small and the convex disc is too vast,perhaps 25,000 miles across,so we cant tell from our tiny vantage points no matter where we stand,or sail,or fly and airplanes are flying around all the time,above a slightly curved convex disc and who has flown all the way around the earths supposedly round equator,without stopping,without veering off course and filmed the entire process unedited?

Factor in the magnificent hologram we call outer space,thats been wrapped around our world and around our minds,our limited perceptions,optical illusions,atmospheric anomalies,along with the gradually curved convex disc earth model to better understand how we dont know whats being done to us and where we really are...

We are unknowingly living upon a slightly curved convex disc,a bizarre,fantastic experiment,floating suspended within a super advanced alien civilizations science laboratory,within some strange and mysterious dimension, slowly revolving beneath a sun and moon,that are also slightly curved convex discs,much closer and a lot smaller than we are taught to think and told to believe they are...

99.99999 percent of people will refuse to believe,because the truth is too horrible to face and so ridiculing and denying the possibility is easier for them to live with,in a world where greed keeps the vast majority of people putting one foot in front of the other...

edit on 10-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

99.99999 percent of people will refuse to believe,because the truth is too horrible to face and so ridiculing and denying the possibility is easier for them to live with

That's because 99.99999 of us live in the real world ... a round one

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

We are unknowingly living upon a slightly curved convex disc,a living and dying experiment,floating suspended within a super advanced alien civilizations science laboratory,within some strange, mysterious dimension,slowly revolving beneath a sun and moon,that may also be flat discs,much closer and a lot smaller than we are misled to believe they are...

edit on 10-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

What part of "Proof" do you not understand?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
blocula, please explain how the Moon waxes and wains in your flat Earth scenario. For you to have a flat Earth with the Sun and Moon, it would be impossible for the Moon to go from full to shadow to full again.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

What part of "Proof" do you not understand?
The part of where he has to produce it lol..

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
114 pages and counting, having read and replied to bloculas DRIVEL I have come to a conclusion this will be the last reply to a thread of his.

This guy is one of two things, a wind-up merchant and is stringing everyone along, or the thickest person on the planet at the moment it looks like the latter.

I pity anyone who lives where he lives or gets the same educational standard as him, now if everyone on here IGNORES this guy maybe he will go away and inflict his BS on some other site

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Go outside on a clear and sunny blue sky day and try looking at the sun,its so bright we cant even look at it,its
Try wearing sunglasses..

the sun is intentionally designed that way so we wont be able to see beyond its intense glare,to perhaps see whats really behind it.

Prove it was specifically designed that way ?

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

the convex disc is too vast,perhaps 25,000 miles across,

Your blocworld disc shows the southern tip of South America about 20,000 miles from Australia. Have you alerted the airline and shipping industries as to their errors? BTW, where in the hell is Antarctica?

99.99999 percent of people will refuse to believe,because the truth is too horrible to face and so ridiculing and denying the possibility is easier for them to live with

This mantra is really tired, time to put it to rest. Truth? What truth is blocworld? Thinking people refuse to believe this because there is not a shred of truth to it. All, and damn bloc I mean ALL evidence is contrary to your paranoid delusional belief. If it were true you could present evidence for it but you can't. All you can do is exhibit your own incomprehensibly vast storehouse of ignorance on this or virtually any given subject. I think it is you who finds the truth too horrible to face and so you hide within this sci-fi illusion you have created for yourself.

bloc we can handle the truth, you just don't have it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

BTW, where in the hell is Antarctica?

It most likely doesn't exist in blocworld.
Another NASA invention, maybe.

ETA: Oops, I see it now. It seems to be the border on the circumference of giant contact lens world. If I am seeing things correctly, that would make the coastline of Antarctica approximately 78,000 miles long. It would take a long time to sail around that continent, eh?

edit on 11-6-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Yeup. The Flat Earth people back in the day were the 9/11 truthers of their time. Unwilling to listen to science, fact, or reason. Sound familiar like someone we know lol..

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Aaaaand Blocula continues to prove that his teachers were obviously wasting a lot of valuable time. Completely divorced from reality.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by rapunzel222

also they keep releasing these so called 'mockumentaries' saying we didn't go. i think they are trying to tell us without openly admitting it

There's that sound logic we've come to expect from your side. So let me get this straight. If I produce a mockumentary about events in your life then that's a confession of sorts from you? Genius!

and this thread shouldn't be in skunk works. it's obvious the OPs proposition is true...

Have you read the entire OP? This is not just a "Moon Hoax" thread.

well you can give me crap if you want and think you're so smart, but i'm right, unfortunately for you.

and that's exactly why the mockumentaries were produced. they like hiding things in the open so to speak.

Don't know how but I overlooked this earlier. It's one thing to claim you're right and another to prove it. Can you do that? Who are "they" that are "hiding in the open" in these mockumentaries?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

An amazing revelation and an undeniable fact,is understanding that our eyes dont see anything,they are not capable of sight,our eyes are really nothing more than light receptors and so everything we think we are seeing,tasting,hearing,smelling and touching in the real world,is actually happening within a reality that only exists inside our brains,within our minds,so like it or not,all is illusion and we are born,living and dying within a massive lie and an intentionally induced deception...

edit on 13-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

An amazing revelation and an undeniable fact,is understanding that our eyes dont see anything,they are not capable of sight,our eyes are really nothing more than light receptors and so everything we think we are seeing,tasting,hearing,smelling and touching in the real world,is actually happening within a reality that only exists inside our brains,within our minds,so like it or not,all is illusion and we are born,living and dying within a massive lie and an intentionally induced deception...

edit on 13-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Sorry, but this is nuts. We're not where we think we are?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I've tried discussing this with him but he won't really do it. He just responds to my questions with with bizarre quotes and such. Maybe someone else can succeed. If not then maybe it's time for

Pic Source

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join