It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The visibility of the stars in the background and the unnatural illumination of the Moon, the elephant and the turtle's face cause me to question the authenticity of this photo.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Phage

The visibility of the stars in the background and the unnatural illumination of the Moon, the elephant and the turtle's face cause me to question the authenticity of this photo.

Hey, but it's The Great A'tuin, don't you know that??

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I guess NASA edits the The Great A'tuin and the elephants out of the STEREO images. I suppose the camera's flashbulb could account for the unnatural illumination in the photo. Wow, all my life I have been unaware of the horrible truth of Discworld.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Lockheed U-2 Flight - 70,000ft (2 Seat TU-2 Trainer)

Once they reach 70,000 feet you can clearly see the curvature of the earth.
Well, at least the rest of us can. I’m sure blocula will have some sort of nonsensical special pleading for this too.

Sorry about the lack of turtles.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I guess NASA edits the The Great A'tuin and the elephants out of the STEREO images. I suppose the camera's flashbulb could account for the unnatural illumination in the photo. Wow, all my life I have been unaware of the horrible truth of Discworld.

Aha, that's because of the entire plot laid down by The Powers That Be, the Illuminati, the Freemasons and the bloke around the corner who washes windows. Or something.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Thanks Pauligirl for the video. The Earth is truly breath taking! Notice how the passenger describes the event he is seeing starting at 6:50 - "The sky is just breath taking. If indeed that is the sky, most of the sky is below us . . ." The pilot then responds, "Technically, you are correct". He also talks about how the expanse above them is black, hmmmm, but no mention of stars.

In this case, the term sky is being used in the Earth Sciences / Physical Geography definition - sometimes plural, the apparently dome-shaped expanse extending upwards from the horizon that is characteristically blue or grey during the day, red in the evening, and black at night. This would be describing the atmosphere surrounding the Earth. It is the atmosphere that causes our skies to be blue. Above the sky (atmosphere) is space.

Notice the passenger denoted in 1965 that 65,000 feet was where space was defined as beginning.

Also, one thing wrong with blocula's flat earth scenario, is that if you are in the southern regions of the world, it would be impossible to reach the south pole. Or how about traveling from the very southern tip of South America to the very Southern tip of Australia? The 5,200 mile trip would not be possible.

Sorry blocula, your premise does work with reality.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The unnerving and disheartening possibility that we are being shown a continuous stream of images that have been altered to show "us" what "they" want us to see,photos and films doctored within tptb and nasa's top secret psych-ops departments,cannot be discounted and should not be ignored...
edit on 10-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by paradox

I said it may,meaning its possible that the sun,earth and moon might look like the image in the link above and everything we are told about the earth being round,might be nothing but blatant lies and everything we are shown about the earth being round,might be nothing but photo and film psych-ops,sinister grand deceptions meant to keep us severely dumbed down and as far away as possible from knowing about our true reality...

Even the ancient Babylonians knew more about basic astronomy than you apparently do. Go away and read a book. Better yet buy a small telescope. Expand your mind. Lord knows that there's enough vacuum in space, but it's a terrible thing to see in a human brain.
Whos deciphering and editing the babylonian texts? and who are those translations being examined by? before we are allowed to read them,people who receive their fundings and their paychecks from the state and government? most likely,yes and so are we shown the whole truth? most likely,no...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Whos deciphering and editing the babylonian texts? and who are those translations being examined by? before we are allowed to read them,people who receive their fundings and their paychecks from the state and government? most likely,yes and so are we shown the whole truth? most likely,no...

Well, you can for a start. Just go to a library and get some books out. Or go to a shop that sells old books and get one out. It's remarkably easy and shows that the Babylonians, the Greeks, the Chinese (there's quite a long list of people) did some remarkably simple observations and then calculations.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

There are SO many flaws with your flat earth theory that I can't even list them all. The biggest one is that gravity would be completely different if we were a disk. The spinning molten core of the planet is what creates our gravity. If we were flat the core would be different, and gravity would be as well. Then you have centripital force, towards the edge of the "disk" if we were on a flat earth....

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by blocula

There are SO many flaws with your flat earth theory that I can't even list them all. The biggest one is that gravity would be completely different if we were a disk. The spinning molten core of the planet is what creates our gravity. If we were flat the core would be different, and gravity would be as well. Then you have centripital force, towards the edge of the "disk" if we were on a flat earth....

Ah, but Blocula says that gravity itself is a plot! Personally speaking I think that he fails to understand it, like so many things.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The unnerving and disheartening possibility that we are being shown a continuous stream of images that have been altered to show "us" what "they" want us to see,photos and films doctored within tptb and nasa's top secret psych-ops departments,cannot be discounted and should not be ignored...

Yeah, well it should be ignored if you have no proof.
I think the biggest possibility here is you just like to make stuff up.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I believe the exact opposite. I believe the known space program is a cover for even more advanced technology. Technology that could get us to the moon and back before lunch. I suggest looking into the work of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell and/or Richard Hoagland.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoyTheEarthTalksTo
I believe the exact opposite. I believe the known space program is a cover for even more advanced technology. Technology that could get us to the moon and back before lunch. I suggest looking into the work of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell and/or Richard Hoagland.

Richard "dick to his friends" Hoagland - is nothing more than a charlatan who wants your money buddy.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoyTheEarthTalksTo I suggest looking into the work of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell and/or Richard Hoagland.
Did that when i was a sheep with no understanding of basic science, physics and a lazy approach to using what is called a search engine! many years ago . Now i am awake and no longer follow misleading charlatans who will take you down the garden path for your wage packet and false information..
Which can be debunked with a press of ones keys on there computer.

P.S the boy the earth talks to , Shun these charlatans open your eyes..

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I suppose theres just no possible way that tptb are lying to us about our true reality? Well in fact, that is very possible and for anyone to just automatically accept as cast in steel facts,whatever they are taught and told to think and believe is just plain and simply wrong,especially when knowing that tptb have lied to us so many times before about so many different vital,life altering matters...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

With a tiny amount of effort, it's simple to prove that the earth is round. You won't even expend that effort, and just want to tell us all that the evil people are lying to us to keep us in the dark. There's a difference between accepting what we're taught, and refusing to accept anything just to say you're "enlightened".

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Whats wrong with someone trying to make money off of knowledge they've gained? especially while we are forced to live without choice,in a money based,greed driven society...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by blocula

Ah, but Blocula says that gravity itself is a plot! Personally speaking I think that he fails to understand it, like so many things.
Like trying to comprehend how gravity is supposedly powerful enough to adhere and hold billions of tons of ocean water against the surface of earth as our planet supposedly hurdles through outer space at fantastic speeds,but yet i'm able to easily resist gravity by picking up a rock off the ground with one hand...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What causes mass to have weight in your world? What is your explanation for why objects appear to be affected by gravity if gravity is a lie?

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join