It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Can i ask what mocumentary caught your eye?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Jim Irwin (Apollo 15) said moon rocks are the same as earth rocks in April 1991. He died of a heart attack less than 4 months later.

Just the facts.

Seeing as it's pretty much accepted throughout most of the scientific community that the moon came from the Earth/the body that collided with it, do you really find that strange? LOL

About the only differences are lack of water found at the molecular level of lunar rocks, lunar rocks containing higher levels of titanium, lack of weathering, etc.

Other than that, a rock is a rock. You wouldn't be able to see a moon rock on the ground and automatically distinguish it from any other rock. That's what geologists are for, which Irwin was not.

Maybe you should read some studies done on lunar samples. Oh wait, I forgot, you won't do that...you only look for material that fits your bias. It's not like a moon hoaxer knows how to conduct proper research.

As if that's not enough, you then try to connect this well know FACT with the death of a 61 year old man which we know already had a heart condition....4 months later. As if the astronauts should be immortal or something. Give me a break

edit on 6-9-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

So what do you know about moon rocks ?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Three clear points sayonara a lesson for you

1. Elements very common in Earth rocks are absent or in very small amounts: quartz, calcite, magnetite, micas, amphiboles, and sulfide minerals.
2. The Oxygen isotope ratio is the same for Moon rocks and Earth rocks. But this is the only isotope ratio that is the same.
3. Neon 21 and Argon 38 isotopes are found in Moon rocks, but not in Earth rocks.

So no they are not the same ..

Bad start for the moon hoaxers when it comes to rocks i can assure you..

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

And if you try to claim Helium-3 here buddy boy or suggest Helium-3 is easy to make, and easy to impregnate rocks with it, is utter baloney. Were such a device available, the whole energy crisis would be solved overnight!

Hey were you gone Sayonara , you run off again ?

Just the facts
just like your post said last page.
It's a bad start with you guys today what with samuel, footprints,tracks etc..
Now moon rocks.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Hey were you gone Sayonara , you run off again ?

Lol, they do tend to vanish when confronted with facts don't they!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Ohh yes Ain't that the truth.....

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I know one thing about moon rocks,we only believe they came from the moon,because we are told to think they did and in reality,we dont really know where those rocks originated from,for all we know, they probably came from somewhere here on earth and who amongst the mainstream would ever know the truth?

I could easily find some unusually shaped rocks,spray paint them gold and silver,place them inside chrome and glass cases,upon sheets of plush purple velvet fabric,illuminate them with strategically positioned spot lights, displayed for all to see and then try telling everyone they came from the moon,attentively explaining to overly excited,bedazzled people thoroughly mesmerized by far away thoughts of outer space and hypnotized by flashing press cameras,gullible people paying very close attention to my every word,as i recited pre-arranged mantras of evidence and proof,scientific complexities that the vast majority of those people listening,would know next to nothing about and who would understand even less...

And would anyone really believe me?...No...Of course not...

But when the psych ops individuals at nasa,those official looking,official sounding people did the same thing,the vast majority of people just accepted what they were told as the truth,just robotically believed those rocks came from the moon and the vast majority of people just automatically assumed that nasa wasnt lying to them...

Nasa,the government,its military leaders and other such elites,are wolves in sheeps clothing,living above the law,while continuously lying through their over whitened fangs,financially tearing us asunder, as they relentlessly extort ever more of our hard earned blood and sweat tax dollars, thousands of billions quickly spent preparing themselves,their beautiful people families and their special friends for an inevitable future,hiding underground within blast proof bunkers,while the vast majority of us wither in desperation and fade away in despair,soon to be intentionally left behind upon the surface,never realizing the horrific cyclic catastrophe thats headed our way, about to befall us,devastate the earths surface once again and exterminate large portions of humanity during its devastatingly terrible process...
edit on 9-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I know one thing about moon rocks,we only believe they came from the moon,because we are told to think they did and in reality,we dont really know where those rocks originated from,for all we know,they probably came from somewhere here on earth and who amongst the mainstream would ever know the truth?

I could easily find some unusually shaped rocks,spray paint them gold and silver,place them inside chrome and glass cases,upon sheets of plush purple velvet fabric,illuminate them with strategically positioned spot lights, displayed for all to see and then try telling everyone they came from the moon,explaining to people who would be thoroughly mesmerized by far away thoughts of outer space and hypnotized by flashing press cameras,people paying very close attention to my every word,as i recited pre-arranged mantras of evidence and proof,scientific complexities that the vast majority of those people listening,would know next to nothing about and who would understand even less...

And would anyone really believe me?...No,of course not...

But when the psych ops officials at nasa did the same thing,the vast majority of people just robotically believed those rocks came from the moon and the vast majority of people just automatically assumed that nasa wasnt lying to them...

Nasa,the government,military leaders and other such elite people are wolves in sheep clothing,lying through their over whitened fangs,financially raping us,as they relentlessly extort more and more of our hard earned blood and sweat tax dollars,preparing themselves for an inevitable future,while the vast majority of us wither in desperation and fade away in despair...

Oh dear oh dear... you do know that lunar rocks lack hydrated minerals don't you? And that they're depleted in volatiles? Don't you ever do any research?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And would anyone really believe me?...No...Of course not...

Why should anyone believe you? I've gone so far as to call you a liar for making up that quote about all anger being self directed and you have yet to refute or even acknowledge it. That's just one example blogula. This thread is full of your erroneous and gratuitous assertions which you refuse to attempt to substantiate. How far is the Sun and what size is it? How do you know? You are the one claiming to know better. If you don't like my repetition then stop being evasive. If you present a statement as fact with no supporting evidence that is contrary to the known evidence that is delusion. You're persistence in this practice is trollery in the highest degree.

edit on 9-6-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: spellen

ETA:

never realizing the horrific cyclic catastrophe thats headed our way, about to befall us and devastate the earths surface once again...

From what, a holographic impact? You make no sense whatsoever.
edit on 9-6-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

No of course not! Why would he? After all it's all a lie anyway.

NASA is a lie, space is a lie, rocks are a lie, the sun is a lie, gravity is a lie, Einstein worked for "TPTB" and is a liar, the Earth moving through space is a lie, physics is a lie, you're a lie, and in fact I'm pretty sure I'm a lie. Who are you?

Where am I?!

Luckily we all have the brave warrior of truth blocula here to guide us towards the light, or something.

Life itself is a conspiracy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-9-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Theres around 7,000,000,000 people on earth and how many of us have actually been allowed to analyze those supposed moon rocks? 25? perhaps 50? and how many of us would even know how to properly test them to see if they really did come from the moon? 1 in 10,000,000 people? Those who have been allowed to analyze and test those rocks receive their funds and their paychecks from the state and government and they are forced to follow and strictly adhere to tptb's currently enforced belief structures,force fed versions of our history and our reality,prearranged deceptions and lies...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Theres around 7,000,000,000 people on earth and how many of us have actually been allowed to analyze those supposed moon rocks? 25? perhaps 50? and how many of us would even know how to properly test them to see if they really did come from the moon? 1 in 10,000,000 people? Those who have been allowed to analyze and test those rocks receive their funds and their paychecks from the state and government and they are forced to follow and strictly adhere to tptb's currently enforced belief structures,force fed versions of our history and our reality,prearranged deceptions and lies...

You continue to be very amusing. You do know that most museums of Natural History all over the world has a lump of moon rock don't you? And that literally thousands of students, let alone scientists have had access to them?
Oh wait, you have some paranoia to feed!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
They got there alright, but why they are not (publicly) going there now and the recent past is the big question!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Those who have been allowed to analyze and test those rocks receive their funds and their paychecks from the state and government

College students on the payroll huh?

NASA prepared thin sections of representative lunar rocks on rectangular 1 x 2-inch glass slides, with special safety frames, that are suitable for use in college and university courses in petrology and microscopic petrography for advanced geology students. Each set of 12 slides is accompanied by a sample disk (described above) and teaching materials. The typical loan period is two weeks.

How to Request Lunar Samples

No security clearance required blogula. Keep talking though, the more you say the better the odds that something you say will be correct.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I know one thing about moon rocks

Noo you don't

we only believe they came from the moon,because we are told to think they did and in reality,we dont really know where those rocks originated from

Yes we do know where they came from, the moon.

,for all we know, they probably came from somewhere here on earth and who amongst the mainstream would ever know the truth?

About 7 billion of us ! if you get off your lazy ass and go study for yourself.
Your knowledge is shameful to say the least .

What makes you think that earth rocks and moon rocks are the same then?
Perhaps you could tell us whats the difference to an earth rock and a moon rock.
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I started reading this thread yesterday and finally came to the "end". So, no I'm not just trying to get my post count above 20.

Firstly, a big thanks to you blocular for creating a thread that completely reaffirms my belief and faith in the Apollo missions. Secondly, a much bigger thanks to the many posters who have continuously provided the fascinating information, quotes and links (especially the pendulum) that you seem to ignore.

This is ATS so as long as you don't break the T&C's you can bash away at the keyboard to your hearts desire. I really hope you are just being mischievous and stubborn.

This thread has gone around in circles ad nauseum, coming close to perpetual motion and that's just the Apollo stuff. A holographic solar system, Death Star Moon, "tptb"... OK, can I prove you wrong; of course not.

The only new input on this thread I can offer is that: No, images of solar system objects (and lunar landing sites) on the internet cannot be taken by powerful ground based telescopes or Hubble. Hint: Dawes Limit / Diffraction / Atmospheric Seeing leads me to believe said photo's were taken by probes in "Outer Space". Perhaps an alien telescope could see through the hologram though.

Patrick Moore was asked what he said to people who don't believe man landed on the Moon, he replied he didn't but we all know how closed minded he is and refuses to put his hand up when he's wrong.

p.s. If I believe your posts I am one year younger than you and can remember being on the couch in front of the telly in 1969. The grown ups would wake me up and point at the indistinct fuzzy images on screen. What I vividly remember is hearing the strange sounding Capcom transmissions. To this day hearing Nasa chat makes me smile. Smiling is nice.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

strange when they tested the sample the dutch were given it turned out to be a piece of fossilized tree .does the moon have trees ? nasa has never explained

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Theres around 7,000,000,000 people on earth and how many of us have actually been allowed to analyze those supposed moon rocks? 25? perhaps 50?

Bloc what planet you from read .. 25 50 are you from earth buddy.

.Any geoscientist (and there have been thousands from all over the world) who has studied lunar samples knows that anyone who thinks the Apollo lunar samples were created on Earth as part of government conspiracy doesn't know much about rocks. The Apollo samples are just too good. They tell a self-consistent story with a complexly interwoven plot that's better than any story any conspirator could have conceived. I've studied lunar rocks and soils for 40+ years and I couldn't make even a poor imitation of a lunar breccia, lunar soil, or a mare basalt in the lab. And with all due respect to my clever colleagues in government labs, no one in "the Government" could do it either, even now that we know what lunar rocks are like. Lunar samples show evidence of formation in an extremely dry environment with essentially no free oxygen and little gravity. Some have impact craters on the surface and many display evidence for a suite of unanticipated and complicated effects associated with large and small meteorite impacts. Lunar rocks and soil contain gases (hydrogen, helium, nitrogen, neon, argon, krypton, and xenon) derived from the solar wind with isotope ratios different than Earth forms of the same gases. They contain crystal damage from cosmic rays. Lunar igneous rocks have crystallization ages, determined by techniques involving radioisotopes, that are older than any known Earth rocks. (Anyone who figures out how to fake that is worthy of a Nobel Prize.) It was easier and cheaper to go to the Moon and bring back some rocks then it would have been to create all these fascinating features on Earth. [After writing these words I learned that virtually the same sentiments had already been expressed by some of my lunar sample colleagues.]

Read it ..
Notice the different ISOTOPE RATIOS.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

nasa has never explained

Perhaps because NASA had nothing to do with it.

The petrified wood was given to the former Prime Minister by Ambassador Middendorf. No moon rocks were ever given to individuals.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 6/9/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join