It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by denver22

Perhaps originally,we all evolved from fish,aquatic apes,animals who once lived in the ocean a very long time ago...

I'm spreading very possible truths,in the shape and form of alternate ways of thinking, looking at different views of reality,exposing hidden truths that "they" have been intentionally suppressing away from "us" for far too long...

edit on 8-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Yes, we did all come from the sea, several billion years ago. Unless of course you're now going to say that evolution is a bit fat fib.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by blocula

Bloc what is your next thread going to be any ideas

Space monkeys. Count on it, space monkeys.

edit on 8-6-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Bloc you sound a bit like a robot, whose only function is to reply the same drivel ..
What i'm actually doing is reiterating vital issues and resurfacing important points,some of which may have been missed,or thoughtlessly tossed aside,because the truth hurts and most people dont like having their eyes and minds opened up and exposed to new realities that suddenly take them far outside their comfortable little boxed in world of self induced illusions,but then again,lots of people enjoy the mental roller coaster ride my words inevitably take them on,a cosmic rocket ride of the mind,filled with bold theories and brave ideas,a stellar journey within hidden realities,deep inside other dimensions...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Bloc you sound a bit like a robot, whose only function is to reply the same drivel ..
What i'm actually doing is reiterating vital issues and resurfacing important points,some of which may have been missed,or thoughtlessly tossed aside,because the truth hurts and most people dont like having their eyes and minds opened up and exposed to new realities that suddenly take them far outside their comfortable little boxed in world of self induced illusions,but then again,lots of people enjoy the mental roller coaster ride my words inevitably take them on,a cosmic rocket ride within alternate realities and hidden dimensions...

So far you're claiming that:
A) We never went to the moon. (This is a staple here on ATS and has been proven to be drivel so many times that it's ridiculous.)
B) The Galactic Core isn't really the centre of the Milky Way, because Gravity itself is a fib! It's a plot! (This is so ludicrous that it beggars belief and merely proves that you need to sue whoever educated you for a lot of money, because according to you we should be able to jump up and leave the Earth behind.)
C) You are the only person to see what's going on! (I and others beg to differ. That is we would if we weren't on our knees laughing.)

edit on 8-6-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

What i'm actually doing is reiterating vital issues and resurfacing important points,some of which may have been missed,or thoughtlessly tossed aside,because the truth hurts and most people dont like having their eyes and minds opened up and exposed to new realities that suddenly take them far outside their comfortable little boxed in world of self induced illusions,but then again,lots of people enjoy the mental roller coaster ride my words inevitably take them on,a cosmic rocket ride of the mind,filled with bold theories and brave ideas,a stellar journey within hidden realities,deep inside other dimensions...

"Bold theories and brave ideas"?

Oh come on, you're being laughed at.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

I am not interested in theories nor is angrycymreg and the rest of us

Your thread says our entire space program is a hoax and a massive deception so get to it
And start proving it is, now before the space monkeys arrive ..

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

lots of people enjoy the mental roller coaster ride my words inevitably take them on,a cosmic rocket ride of the mind,..
I haven't enjoyed one part of your roller coaster of lies , all you have done is give me an headache i keep reaching for the asprin ..

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

What i'm actually doing is

Side stepping your own thread along with the proof people have asked, thousands of times is what you are actually doing my boy

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I have a question for you bloc..... regarding illusions etc ..
do you think your children are illusions?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

I have a question for you bloc..... regarding illusions etc ..
do you think your children are illusions?

Given the fact that he thinks that gravity is some kind of plot, I'm pleasantly surprised that he's familiar with biology.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

This is what you get for reading to many dan- dare comics bloc, and episodes of the outer limits .

Maybe he is a black book project gone wrong ?

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Theres so much evidence that points to the fact that we never even went to the moon,i wont bother getting into all of those well known details...

lmfao what well known details ?
Bloc it's been like over a hundred pages now , don't you think it's time to tell us these well known details then..
before i die of old age. Chop chop get to it ....

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by Gibborium

moongate seemed a well written book to me for you to call it junk please show me how you came to this conclusion

First, Look Here.

Now read this review found on Amazon.com -

The thesis of this book is that the gravity of the Moon is not 1/6 the Earth's gravity, but that it is approximately two-third (64%) of Earth's gravity, even though numerous experiments and mathematical formulae, some centuries old, have proven otherwise. Of course, by using his "finding" the author goes down the path of farfetched and improbable ideas; such as NASA has anti-gravity drives, the moon has an atmosphere, and the usual hollow moon and UFOs conspiracies.

Moongate: Suppressed Findings of the U.S. Space Program

Math doesn't lie, only humans lie. Math shows the Moon to have only 1/3 the gravity of Earth's, not 2/3rds. And then it gets wilder from there. And, as has been shown, iirc, on this thread and many of decisely's other threads, a most telling tale of an accidental compound pendulum:

Apollo 14 SEQ Bay Pendulum

And I did not call it junk, I said it was pure fiction.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

the fact that the sun is much smaller and a lot closer than we are misled to believe

Fact? No it's not. Still don't know what a fact is I see. Facts are supported by evidence. Produce some. Until then this belief is by definition delusion.

The sun is much closer than we are intentionally misled to think it is and its a lot smaller than we are purposefully forced to believe it is...

Here it is again with no supporting evidence. Who is forced to believe this? People believe this because it can be demonstrated to be true. If you disagree then prove it wrong or at least quit trolling the thread with drivel.

Do you an answer to this yet?

And IF I were to say that the "horrible truth" hidden from us is that the Sun is actually larger and farther away than they tell us it is then that would make my view "possible". Now we would have two possibilities in opposition to each other and to the facts. Now how do you propose we determine the truth in this matter?

Gravity is nothing more than a currently enforced theory

So TPTB are to blame for my lack of vertical leap? I wonder why they let some people jump higher than others?
After you've shown off your strength by picking up a rock with one hand go ahead and throw into the air and tell me why it falls back to the ground. Seriously, try to answer the questions.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

I'm afraid the self induced illusions are all yours.You have a very vivid imagination, but nothing you say here bears any resemblance to truth. Your so called "new realities" don't hold up in the real world. Your proof "because I say so" tells me that you don't have any.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Math shows the Moon to have only 1/3 the gravity of Earth's, not 2/3rds

checked lately?

Only God
and Tesla know why,,Einstein as well,,
Oppenhiemer,,

ya a few,,
some at NASA,,
boy did that Tether Ever ,,Short Out ,,wow..

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Oops, sorry, I was in a hurry and didn't proof read my post before leaving for work. That should read 1/6 not 1/3.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Jim Irwin (Apollo 15) said moon rocks are the same as earth rocks in April 1991. He died of a heart attack less than 4 months later.

Just the facts.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by rapunzel222

also they keep releasing these so called 'mockumentaries' saying we didn't go. i think they are trying to tell us without openly admitting it

There's that sound logic we've come to expect from your side. So let me get this straight. If I produce a mockumentary about events in your life then that's a confession of sorts from you? Genius!

and this thread shouldn't be in skunk works. it's obvious the OPs proposition is true...

Have you read the entire OP? This is not just a "Moon Hoax" thread.

well you can give me crap if you want and think you're so smart, but i'm right, unfortunately for you.

and that's exactly why the mockumentaries were produced. they like hiding things in the open so to speak.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Jim Irwin (Apollo 15) said moon rocks are the same as earth rocks in April 1991. He died of a heart attack less than 4 months later.

Just the facts.

Lol sayonara , you are getting desperate there with that aren't you.
Who cares what jim says jim is no expert on rocks is he now..
And yes he suffered from heart problems and died..

Prove they are the same wheres your links ?

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join