It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third plane freakout incident reported.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

FORT MYERS, Fla. -- A passenger on US Airways flight 1697 from Charlotte to Fort Myers had to be restrained and placed in hand ties after attacking the flight crew, according to an airline employee

www.wcnc.com...

Interesting to see what comes of this -- mental illness, conspiracy, or something different entirely? This is followed after two previous events involving freakouts from both a pilot and a stewardess.

...One female flight attendant had bruises and bandages up her arms, according to Carlson. Scratch marks could be seen on her as well...

... They said the woman got out of her seat and attacked the flight crew, spitting in their faces, knocking a flight attendant to the ground and kicking the crew...

Seems like it got rather violent. My guess is she just had a panic attack, but it's still rather bizarre considering the circumstances of two previous freakouts, both involving planes. That being said, I've had a panic attack before and have never felt the urge to spit, kick, or knock anyone to the ground. Then again, we all deal with anxiety differently. Either way, sounds pretty interesting.

... The woman's identity has not been released nor what caused the incident

edit on 27-3-2012 by ofNight because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
First, a stewardess...Next, a pilot and now a passenger. Trifecta!

This gives the TSA and the DHS all the ammo necessary to treat everyone as a potential terrorist regardless of whether they are wearing a uniform or not.

Just rounding up the sheep and keeping them kettled.

Peace

edit on 27-3-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It seems to have started with the crew, but here's the first passenger. This seems like a conspiracy I would enact to hit the tsa and the airlines. If people are afraid they, or someone else on their flight is gonna flip sticks, they may think twice about flying. The way it started with the crew, and this "passenger" could be in on it too. Hence the attack on the crew and not other passengers (missed the bit about the attendants injuries....oops)

Just an imagination I'm letting run wild. (with a little splash of hope others are acting against the tsa and not simply going insane.) It's getting interesting to say the least
edit on 27-3-2012 by Monsatan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
First, a stewardess...Next, a pilot and now, a passenger. Trifecta!

This gives the TSA and the DHS ammo to treat everyone as a potential terrorist regardless of whether they are wearing a uniform or not.

Just rounding up the sheep and keeping them kettled.

Peace

^ ^ ^ ^
T H I S

between these stories and the trayvon martin shooting (ABSOLUTELY NOT TRYING TO START A CONVERSATION ON THAT CRAP), and all these bankers "retiring" and leaving the country, it seems like TPTB are gearing up for something big. i have never been one to buy into the whole NWO conspiracy but the more happenings i see in the news the more i start to think there really is someone or some group out there pulling strings.

i wonder how often this stuff actually happens or if this is just now being a big story all of a sudden.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Airborn aerosol toxin similar to rabies?

Side effect of X-ray dosage to brain and body from naked scanner?

Strong Telepathic attack?

MK Ultra survivors?

One would need more information on each person who freaked out to draw comparisons and make a valid hypothesis. What do we know so far?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

i wonder how often this stuff actually happens or if this is just now being a big story all of a sudden.

You make a valid point. I'm wondering if these happen far more frequently and are just suddenly being picked up and noticed because of the recent state of things. I know of people who have panic attacks in planes all the times, but they usually aren't spitting, kicking, or hitting anyone.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight

You make a valid point. I'm wondering if these happen far more frequently and are just suddenly being picked up and noticed because of the recent state of things. I know of people who have panic attacks in planes all the times, but they usually aren't spitting, kicking, or hitting anyone.

I wonder if social media is to blame...

lets say one in every ten thousand worldwide flight this happens on, in times gone by usually you go get your bag after the flight, do stuf at the airport and either go on holiday and kinda for get about it or go home, maybe tell a firend or so about it....

now as soon as somthing happens you can either log on on the plan or wait till it lands and get the smart phone on the go OMG LOLZ WOMAN/MAN/PILOT/STEWARDESS WENT CRAZY ON THE PLANE AND ATTACKED SOMEONE #Crazyplanelady then its out there in cyberspace waiting to be picked up?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
whats next,

the pilot freaks out and succeeds in CRASHING the plane

then blame it on alCIAda mind control..

sponsored by IRAN!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
whats next,

the pilot freaks out and succeeds in CRASHING the plane

then blame it on alCIAda mind control..

sponsored by IRAN!

Egyptair flt. 990

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Very sad. To me sounds like people are buckling under stress...especially would be them as they fly career wise and it being one of the more pronounced threats of were terror may attack. Wonder the relation of these people to how long they have been employed for airline companies. If you live in fear one day... one day you're going to show that one way or another. Likely ties into other issues we are seeing around a country instilled in fear.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I wonder if people flip out on buses just as much but it doesnt get media attention because people flipping out on airplanes is considered more of a terrorist attack due to 9/11?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Or maybe this is how paranoid the US Government have people, Maybe people are feeling things are too quite. This pilot, stewardess, passenger, maybe they are noticing its too quite and are paranoid they will be caught up in it all.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hmm, I have been watching these incident closely. I have just realised that you can make "some" people go a little crazy by reducing the air pressure in the airplane. Not all will be affected but some will.

Now consider this fact, most people when flying will be thinking about terrorism, this will be thr number one worry for many flyers thanks to the TSA etc.... Take away a little of the oxygen by reducing pressure and yes some people will go loopy.

HTH.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Well whatever is really going on here it is keeping us all nice and distracted--which I would venture to say is intentional.
Another last-ditch effort to keep people in fear-mode.
Don't fall for it guys and gals.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Good Lord!!! And to think I have to fly out of the country next week. I will be on my Ps and Qs during the entire flight.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
I wonder if people flip out on buses just as much but it doesnt get media attention because people flipping out on airplanes is considered more of a terrorist attack due to 9/11?

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Yes it does...

A man of about 18 who was sleeping with headphones on was attacked by his seat mate, according to the man who sat in front of them. He was stabbed repeatedly with a large hunting knife, sending blood spraying across the interior of the bus. The driver quickly pulled over and passengers fled out the front door. The attacker then sawed off the victim's head and carried it to the front of the bus.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
Airborn aerosol toxin similar to rabies?

Side effect of X-ray dosage to brain and body from naked scanner?

Strong Telepathic attack?

MK Ultra survivors?

One would need more information on each person who freaked out to draw comparisons and make a valid hypothesis. What do we know so far?

zomg, must be the contrails finally taking affect. its the zombie apocalypse people have been expecting. although the zombies are not dead, just alive but still crazy and very violent.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Ah, flying the friendly skies! You can't bring hardly anything on the flight to begin with, and they want you to sit down, shut up, and breathe whatever toxic crap they're pumping through the A/C system the whole flight. Awesome!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jerisa

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Yes it does...

This is very annoying news, a guy brainwashed and programmed to kill, and now the test is on aeroplanes ?

Next thing you know, everyone start killing everyone else - only 500 million people on planet earth survived.

Sheeps that kill sheeps, hmm sounds interesting, worse than zombie attack. I wonder how they gonna make it stop or they too got harvested ?

Cmon TPTB, we haven't colonize the moon yet, give us more time to bring up something better for you to play with later.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Were they all frequent fliers?

Perhaps it is the TSA scanners and practices that are causing the people to snap mid flight.

What was the rate of instance prior to the nude body scanners and groping?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join