It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ronulans are among us: How Ron Paul’s delegate strategy is actually working

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Despite blatant fraud within the GOP committed against RP and his supporters, we still stand strong wth wits & organization.

On they come, marginalized by the media and ridiculed by the Republican establishment. Their votes are often rejected at precinct caucuses, their voices ignored by temporary chairmen who flaunt their own rules and pretend that they have the votes for their prearranged delegate slates.

On one occasion a crowd of onlookers shouts objections at this fraud, only to be subjected to prearranged organized arrests for “disturbing the peace.” Some participants openly weep, in shame for the obscenity of such blatant corruption. Others become angry. In Missouri, a weary delegate is seen vomiting by the side of a building, sick over what she has just experienced.

In Kentucky they show up to find that their name is on a list prohibited from participation by the County Chairman. He claims he did a drive-by the day before and they had a Libertarian sign in their yard and therefore cannot participate in a GOP caucus.

networkedblogs.com...
edit on 3/27/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Terms For Posting Outside Content

edit on 27-3-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thanks for that. It's good to know there is still hope.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I thought you should mention. That was written by Doug Wead. Ron Paul's Campaign Manager.
edit on 27-3-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
I thought you should mention. That was written by Doug Wead. Ron Paul's Campaign Manager.
edit on 27-3-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

Senior campaign advisor.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I have personally learned so much from the Ron Paul campaign. The best part is the educational aspect that has infiltrated the entire process.

I sometime think the GOP doesn't want anyone to know or understand the process. Too bad, cat's out of the bag now!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Thanks for the correction

top topics

join