It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody Blasphemy! Evil MONSANTO Monopoly Just Bought the LORAX Icon =[

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

the Lorax, who proclaims "I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues." will now speak for Monsanto!

well compensated Monsanto PR department aren't exactly stupid ya know.

For... environmentalists love the Lorax! So this monopoly that makes the bulk of its money on selling TOXINS and frankenfoods such as viral corn, bovine tomatos,and last but not least human lamb/pork yes human fetus cells spliced into your next pork or lamb chop! Or artichoke or anything and everything for the matter in the name of advanced nutrition or whatever

what's your take on Monsanto's buying out the LORAX?

whe audacity, the nerve...

(yeah its just a satire but, wouldnt put it past Monsanto having tried to, really! )

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
And if we could put genetically modified trees into those McDonald's seed pouches we would too.

It's just business

/evil laugh

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The book is commonly recognized as a fable concerning the danger corporate greed poses to nature, using the literary element of personification to give life to industry as the Once-ler (whose face is never shown in any of the story's illustrations or in the television special) and the environment as The Lorax.

en.wikipedia.org...

Meh, I'd say it's a rather 'audacious'(maybe not the best word, best I got though lol) move.

Some people say that those who practice deception on the greatest of scales, often times play off the dualistic nature of meanings when they represent their motives....

Could this be an example?

Edit: Hahaha, I didn't read the entirety of the post, I see that the use of the word Audacious may not be out of context here.
edit on 27-3-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Lorax, AKA Agent Orange?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

last but not least human lamb/pork yes human fetus cells spliced into your next pork or lamb chop!

Source for that quote please (not doubting entirely, I would just like to read for myself).

Actually is there a source for this thread other than youtube video?

top topics

join