It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

success

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Society is all about being successful, but what exactly is success and is it the same for everyone? No, it isn't. Whats your definition of success or being successful in life? What exactly is a successful life? How do you go about living one?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I see success as being anything one puts their "all" into, by their own choice. This is often nothing to do with society because we're forced into a lot of things against our will.

Your great vid has kind of the same idea as my first point.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

a successful life is when you're happy with yourself. thats all that matters

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigfoot12714

So a serial killer thats happy with his life is successful?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX

So a serial killer thats happy with his life is successful?

wow such a negative offshoot of a hypothesis.

Success is when you do something that makes you happy.

Definition: When you complete an aim or purpose.

Succeed.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Life has nothing to do with success. Success keeps you rushing towards the future and that becomes your intoxicant-osho

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

I could look up the definition myself. I wanna know YOUR definition of a successful life
. What are your goals in life to be successful?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I'll buy that and raise you
Your right,me could be poor in the dumps and still be happier and loving life better than a few I won't mention

edit on 27-3-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

to that serial killer yes he would be successful. to us it may look a little different though

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

success is the motion of constant superiority sense right translated objectively by the fact of being the clear source of constant positive reality to urself

subjectively, successful is the free entity out of its own positive objective realisation, becoming constant as positively free, so without relation to any else not even itself, successful bc it confirms truth superiority in becoming individually true

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

that what confirm how all is through evil life ways

any positive objective individual constant shape cant be relative to truth when it is from another source, in truth terms even if u get a billion dollar but from another living entity, it is that entity that would look positive real while u would look miserable slave
same reasoning apply in truth for objective knowledge use means, in truth who would use objective facts to get a positive standing out of it, would get to be nothing at all sense, while only objective it said being existing would be free

also, when success in truth is what succeed himself in superior absolute terms is the superior entity that cant then b criminal ever
what is a plus truly is never a conception of plus in negative or inferior constancy

new topics

top topics

join