It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say what you will about Fox News, but....And this is a huge but...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I admit I watch Fox more than the rest of american broadcast "news" however I do watch cnn and msnbc because it is good to see what the government is trying to make people believe..

I prefer RT news and Adam Kokesh..

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Really what it comes down too though is that Fox, CNN, Msnbc are all tools of propaganda used by the government to shape public opinion... they like that people are divided because it makes us easier to control.

Also because these so called "news" channels have sponsers that pay them to put commericals on the "news" channels do not report things that would be bad information about those so called sponsors... in effect the "news" channels have sold out...

That is another reason I prefer RT news because there are no commericals and most of all the stuff they report actually is news instead of drama designed to catch viewers attention.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
They have to occasionally make sense in order to keep up the charade.

Put four whackos in a room with one apparently sane guy and you got a show for everyone.
edit on 27-3-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

Isnt that the exact picture of the GOP race right now.

4 whackos in a room with one sane guy

Mitt, Rick, Newt, debate moderator and then theres Ron

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

IF there is one sane guy on tv can you point him out, or woman, because the world could use sanity...just wondering where you spotted this sanity on television, have you been watching as much as me?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
That is very Rich,,, Liberal from Aleister Crowley,, and the Liber AL vel Legis ...
so very funny,, almost as much as this thread,,, I am still laughing..
Bless your heart..... Liberal derived from the Book of the Law.... AC would be proud to hear this is thought as truth in 2012

still laughing,,

You laugh, but the ideology is cut from the same cloth. Ayn Rand and Objectivism are the same. Liberal implies them both. Choices in life are based on either taking (Liberal) or giving (true Conservative). One steals, kills and destroys to push from the top down. The other protects, honors and defends from a perspective of equality. The problem with our current day is the lack of conservative values still expressed as true. Unfortunately, we now have two sides of the same. This is what happens when each man does what is right in his own eyes rather than seeing through the eyes of virtue, ethics, justice and truth. In order to honor anything, a person must be of honorable character themselves.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Liber is a Latin adjective meaning free, unrestricted, unrestrained, etc. The adjective liber is likely derived from the Latin verb libero, liberare, liberavi, liberatus, which means to set free.  Liber could also be used as a substantive adjective within the context of the Latin language, meaning a freeman or freedom. There are many words that we use today with the word liber in them, such as liberty, liberation, and liberator.

Liber Al of Aliester Crowley states, "Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law." The law restricts. This is why the Liberals (and now the false Conservatives) are in favor of freeing the government from the people's will. Obama would love nothing more than to be a dictator with Congress gone. He will likely get his wish if the people of this country don't get the direction of truth straight.

You mentioned the title of this thread and Fox News. I invited anyone to say what they want about Fox News, but the video I linked says more truth than anything I have seen on CNN in the last 10 years. Government should not be free, unrestricted or unrestrained. Only people should be free to observe a life that does not restrict or restrain the liberty and freedom of others. Let me give you one more Liberal example:

Liberals are in favor of unrestricted license to kill babies at any stage of pregnancy. A true conservative would only be in favor of preservation of life. The question is not whether the mother is in favor of having a child. The question is in favor of asking the child their opinion. I would make the argument that the child answers that question when screaming for its life in the aborted womb each time a life is taken.

Again, I'll say it: The difference here is taking or giving. Truth only rests its case on one side.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmedinet
reply to post by Talltexxxan

IF there is one sane guy on tv can you point him out, or woman, because the world could use sanity...just wondering where you spotted this sanity on television, have you been watching as much as me?

This is the problem with the world. It has always been this way. Man is a fallen creature with a fallen nature. The way to overcome this nature is to embrace truth from the source. The source of truth told mankind not to touch the fruit of knowledge. What is the fruit? We need to go to the last book of the Bible to see fully.

John stated that a final world empire would arise that would take liberty from the earth and replace it with a tyranny like none other. He stated that this system would be centered around a number--666. He also stated that this number would be the mark of mankind and the beast that is against God. What is the number?

Carbon is the mark of life on earth and the mark of all mankind. It has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. It is the mark of our technology and creates the graven image we use to run the world. The image of our technology in Carbon is likened after God's perfect technology of bio-mechanical life. Essentially, we reached our our hand for the fruit of knowledge and the beast arises as a result. The beast cannot be controlled. We will die as a result.

How do we overcome the beast? This becomes the answer to the entire riddle and enigma of the Bible.

God gave us His Word. The Word is our guide to using the planet wisely. We speak the word with our breath. Atomically, Nitrogen is 777 and Oxygen is 888. Compare this to the Carbon. We breath those two gasses as the breath given by God. The breath we posses is to be preserved so we can speak. The Word is how we overcome the beast. We use Nitrogen and Oxygen to balance the Carbon. The Bible marks itself with the heptadic number of 777 continually. This number is YHVH (God / Father) in Hebrew Gematria. 888 is Jesus in Greek Gematria. This is a fingerprint to allow us evidence the Creator was there. Our other evidence is revelation from His word. We know the future before it happens.

What's next for Earth (Egypt)? The answer is 1000 years of peace with a new Government run by Christ. First, His enemies are made His footstool. When will this happen?

Watch the news Friday. It started when the Tables of the money changers were reduced to a debt that cannot be overcome. It ends with their destruction. The people will not need to lift a finger. Christ does it all and is doing it as we speak.

Call me crazy, but keep your eye on the news. You are going to witness the fulfillment of the last book of the Bible in the next 7 years. 2018 will be the end of it. 2015 is the midpoint when the antichrist rises to full power. 2013 is a peace treaty from what I can see.

How do I make my calculations?

If you take the precession of the Earth (26000 years) and divide by the degrees of a circle (360), you get 72.222 years. Consider this a generation. The Hebrew generation is 70 years, or the duration of a man's life in days of the week. 10 is one day. God's calendar uses 1000 years as a day. Now, take a look at the clues left by antiquity.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:3 "Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

Jesus also gives us a calculation from Matthew 24. Not only does he tag THE generation, He also gives many other clues in the entire Chapter. Here is the main clue.

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Remember, a generation is 72.2222. Jesus says the generation will not pass until all these things happen. Israel (Fig Tree) became a nation again in 1948. Add 70 years. You get 2018. Subtract 7 years for tribulation. You get 2012.

Are there other ways? Enoch said the Angels that corrupted the earth would be judged in 70 generations from his day and age. Enoch passed 950 after Adam. 70 times 72.2222 is 5055. Add Enoch's age and 5055 and you get 6000. Consult my earlier mention of Barnabas.

edit on 28-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Correlate with what year Jesus was born, what the Rule of 70, 69, and 72 are, maybe shed light into why Isaac Newton wrote the year of 2060...

This passage prompted an attack by Leibniz in a letter to his friend Caroline of Ansbach: Sir Isaac Newton and his followers have also a very odd opinion concerning the work of God. According to their doctrine, God Almighty wants to wind up his watch from time to time: otherwise it would cease to move. He had not, it seems, sufficient foresight to make it a perpetual motion.

en.wikipedia.org...

decipher the 70 sons parable with the normative principal of time and decay, and how it relates to the progression of man, that and what happens every '72' years... which isn't a concrete number.

ahhh the madness in the bible code

and people say that celestial worship is dead, that's why the cross is a pagan, they place suns behind the heads of particular individuals, and Easter and Christmas are in correlation with the movement of the Sun

silly rabbits and their tricks
edit on 28-3-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
BTW Enoch...

6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces. Ask, Seek, Knock 7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Your not helping these people in my opinion... think about it.

I'll just toss this in there...

666 Carbon 12, Jesus with 12 that identified him, and what particular numbers mean in relation to isotope numbers

Also, more about the number 12

The number 12 is related to Pisces. The Tarot card is the Hanged Man. It represents the completed cycle of experience and when an individual reincarnates as the number 12 they have completed a full cycle of experience and learned of the possibility of regeneration toward a higher consciousness.

numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com...

think about Pisces, and the use of the fish symbol, especially that of two fish, and then the whole story of leaves of bread and two fish.

Also, the quote and how it relates to Jesus, as well as the age of 12 and what it means in relation to Jesus.

I even did an entire thread about the Number 12... found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Epically titled: The Number 12 Looks Just Like You, Numerology?
In which I loosely cover this...

There's so much more to this, but it will just lead to confusion... and lets not forget.. Matthew 7: 6-7

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
How many times does this need to be said? The Fox News Channel did NOT fire Judge Nap. His show, Freedom Watch (which aired on the Fox Business Network, NOT the Fox News Channel) was canceled. He was in turn given a more prominent position on the Fox News Channel, which also has a much much much larger audience share than the Fox Business Network.

But why let facts get in the way when there's Fox-bashing to do, right?

Now let's all go back to our "real" news from NBC.

Originally posted by Swills
Anyone who has the Bible as a part of the Avatar you can bet your bottom dollar they're gonna quote from the Bible or Jesus directly. That said, didn't Fox give the judge the boot recently? Fox needs more Judge, just look at that influence he has when he's around.

Fox can still eat glass as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
That is very Rich,,, Liberal from Aleister Crowley,, and the Liber AL vel Legis ...
so very funny,, almost as much as this thread,,, I am still laughing..
Bless your heart..... Liberal derived from the Book of the Law.... AC would be proud to hear this is thought as truth in 2012

still laughing,,

You laugh, but the ideology is cut from the same cloth. Ayn Rand and Objectivism are the same. Liberal implies them both. Choices in life are based on either taking (Liberal) or giving (true Conservative). One steals, kills and destroys to push from the top down. The other protects, honors and defends from a perspective of equality. The problem with our current day is the lack of conservative values still expressed as true. Unfortunately, we now have two sides of the same. This is what happens when each man does what is right in his own eyes rather than seeing through the eyes of virtue, ethics, justice and truth. In order to honor anything, a person must be of honorable character themselves.

I Laugh, not because You or your ideology is Humorous, but because your self righteousness blinds you into believing you and YOUR IDEOLOGY are the One and Only way to Truth. I promise that you are so far from the truth that it is obvious you will never really understand what Truth is in your lifetime.

True Conservative?

I think that maybe your are projecting your hopes on conservatism,, when actually deep down you know that if it wasn't for liberal action throughout history,,, your brand of conservatism would have most of humanity in chains and living lives as slaves.

It is only through the push against the Authoritarian Conservative, that America was ever to became a country to begin with,,,
Do you think that the Tories,, and Whigs were Liberals???

No I assure you It was A Libertarian Liberal philosophy that lead the American Revolution, not some conservative that would have said so many of the same things that you say,,
thinking they were right to be conservative,, and SERVE THEIR KING.

Your King may be some God in your mind,, and Only after Our Deaths will I gloat,, when you realize how wrong you have been about everything,,, including how Jesus your lord,, would act and be,,,

because I have seen your brand of conservatism,,, and it is written all over history in the deaths of those who struggle against an Authoritarian Conservatism that beats down and then paints itself as the savior of humanity.

You are wrong,, and have it all backwards,
and May your God Forgive you when you finally see the Promise land is occupied by
the LIBERALS that you so despise.
Not your Fantasy Conservatives

As you said:

""""""""""""""" One steals, kills and destroys to push from the top down. The other protects, honors and defends from a perspective of equality."""""""""""""""""""""

The problem with our current day is the lack of TRUE LIBERAL values.

Liberal philosophy is Really where you will find the people who will take us Into the Future and fight to remove the Chains that Authoritarian Conservatives with their Warped values have put upon Humanity.

Get your history right and understand we aren't just talking economics, then you will see how wrong you are in your smug self righteousness.

PS: You obviously don't know enough about Gematria to pretend to know how to calculate End Dates,,, I would stop before you make more of a fool of yourself. Any self respecting Novice Initiate could correct ALL the Mistakes you are making in your thinking.

Start by using the Hebrew Gematria and you might see where you are making such errors. Second,, Go back to school and retake some Science and tone down mixing it with theology completely.

Your Biggest error is pretending to know,, but not really having enough Knowledge to be quiet.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join