It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say what you will about Fox News, but....And this is a huge but...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Who else in the media is standing on these issues as true Americans? Say what you want, but when you are standing in the soup line waiting for your Government rations, don't say history didn't tell you what was going to happen to your kids and grandchildren. The artist Sting asked the question: "Do the Russians love their children too?" I ask the same question of our Judicial Branch, Congress and the Media. Do you love your children enough to stand for freedom and liberty over tyranny and greed? What will your money get you when you die? What will faith in truth get your children when you are gone? How will they remember you?

Liberal is from Alister Crowley's Liber Al. He said, "Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law." In other words, if you want to TAKE your reward now, who will stop you?

Jesus said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." In other words, do the right thing first and leave the rest to truth and a higher power. GIVE rather than take.

Know them by their fruits. Which fruit do you pick? You won't find truth in the mouths of men who run to the darkness of tyranny and personal gain, pretending it is change we can believe in. I say know them by their fruits. Either they take as a thief or they give as a saint. The hero can only be one of them. The rest will join the likes of dictators from our bloody past. History will not be kind. One thing is for certain: This will be change we will remember forever--including the ones you should have loved first. Do you love your children enough to put them first and yourself last? A wise man once said, "Save your life and lose it. Lose your life and save it. Those who are first will be last. Those who are last will be first." Do you believe His words?

edit on 27-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
no FOX news is still BS 24/7. why the judge is signed to them is beyond any of us mortals.

the day we figure out the meaning of life is the day we figure out why they allow napolitano to have his show

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420
no FOX news is still BS 24/7. why the judge is signed to them is beyond any of us mortals.

the day we figure out the meaning of life is the day we figure out why they allow napolitano to have his show

Of course, the thread is not about Fox News or the Judge. You misread the title. I invited you to reveal your heart on the matter. The point of the thread is to know them by their fruit. What side do you stand on? Do you stand with the one who makes the law or the one who is the 'Expert" manipulating the law for personal gain?

Fox News has nothing to do with this thread. But the thread has everything to do with truth and evidence for it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Anyone who has the Bible as a part of the Avatar you can bet your bottom dollar they're gonna quote from the Bible or Jesus directly. That said, didn't Fox give the judge the boot recently? Fox needs more Judge, just look at that influence he has when he's around.

Fox can still eat glass as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Our existence is an illusion, so to give up 'everything' we perceive is truly nothing in the first place. So I choose to give up nothing in exchange for everything.

Comment may not seem to fit the context of this thread, but that depends on where 'you are' in relation to extroverted judgement.

If nothing is outside your mind, then to judge is to grant it power over you... dissolve the dual and find one.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Of course, the thread is not about Fox News or the Judge. You misread the title. I invited you to reveal your heart on the matter. The point of the thread is to know them by their fruit. What side do you stand on? Do you stand with the one who makes the law or the one who is the 'Expert" manipulating the law for personal gain?

Fox News has nothing to do with this thread. But the thread has everything to do with truth and evidence for it.

OK, the thread title clearly states that this thread is about Fox news, so yes it is very, very misleading :/

I don't watch Fox news, as im in the UK, but it doesn't matter which side you're on, the one who makes the laws or the one who manipulates them, because laws are manipulated in courts anyway by lawers. Its the system of it that I'm against, how laws are manipulated by governments, lawers, experts and courts, as well as the corruption of the law writers themselves.

If we keep this "us and them" scenario we will never really advance to what we want to become (the two party system is possibly the best example), we need to look at "what", instead of "us and them", and then how we can overcome the obsticles and advance as a whole instead of a two sided country.

And before you anyone says it, no I am not communist

edit on 27-3-2012 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
They have to occasionally make sense in order to keep up the charade.

Put four whackos in a room with one apparently sane guy and you got a show for everyone.
edit on 27-3-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
That is very Rich,,, Liberal from Aleister Crowley,, and the Liber AL vel Legis ...
so very funny,, almost as much as this thread,,, I am still laughing..
Bless your heart..... Liberal derived from the Book of the Law.... AC would be proud to hear this is thought as truth in 2012

still laughing,,

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Even a broken clock is right twice a day?

You guys that will only listen to one side of the story are missing the whole point,

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Anyone who has the Bible as a part of the Avatar you can bet your bottom dollar they're gonna quote from the Bible or Jesus directly. That said, didn't Fox give the judge the boot recently? Fox needs more Judge, just look at that influence he has when he's around.

Fox can still eat glass as far as I'm concerned.

Yes. The Judge is a great man. He's a hero. This is why we can believe in his stand for truth and know him by his fruit. This is also why people can easily see through "the change" we have been lied to about by others.

Still, this thread is not about Fox News, it's about truth. We say what we want, just like Congress and our officials. The difference with each of us is not what we say, but what we do. The fruit of our life will be reflected in the truth our words assign to our actions. In our government's case, the actions are assigning truth to the lies as easily seen for what they are. I say this with an honest hope that they love their children enough, one day, to face truth like men and women and start living it. We all need this charge as we are all lacking in that department as well. I can honestly say that I need this message daily. None of us are worthy. There is one who is worthy. All of us should seek His truth as the only steps to peace and prosperity. Giving is the key to real change we can believe in. Taking just makes the one who steals a common thief, not a hero we can stand with. Fox News will let us down. There is One who will not. Congress has let us down. There is one law we can still stand firm with. Obama believes a lie he learned as a young man. Truth is available. My message to him is to seek truth at the source and leave the wisdom of men and ideologies behind.

The law can be broken, but the law will break the one who does.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Fox News doesn't stand for issues as true Americans.. They stand for issues as delusional Americans that preach about submitting to authority. Well as long as that authority isn't from the DNC.

How many times did Bill O'Reilly ridicule war protestors and tell them they should just shut up because it's a war time? More than you can probably count.

link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Even a broken clock is right twice a day?

You guys that will only listen to one side of the story are missing the whole point,

Either you are also missing it, or just lack the power in your distal phalanges to type the rest out.

link   

Yea and sometimes it even ends up breaking the wrong person, and/or additional people.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Fox News doesn't stand for issues as true Americans.. They stand for issues as delusional Americans that preach about submitting to authority. Well as long as that authority isn't from the DNC.

How many times did Bill O'Reilly ridicule war protestors and tell them they should just shut up because it's a war time? More than you can probably count.

Submitting to authority is called deference. It is the reason you have running water and electric in your home. It's the reason there are standards that are followed so you can plug your phone into the wall. It's the reason you have food in the market and are respected when you walk down the street.

The opposite of deference to authority is lawlessness. All those things you love about freedom are gone when authority is not respected as the rule of truth. There is only one truth worth following. Law is based on governance and governance is given by a higher authority. Deference is knowing the difference.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Something is seriously wrong with your perception of reality and authority.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Yea and sometimes it even ends up breaking the wrong person, and/or additional people.

Man's law. The source of law is consistent by the actions of the one acting. Luckily, mercy and grace are higher than law. Mercy and Grace are giving as unmerited. I'll show mercy and grace to our President with the common decency to remind him that he has children that will one day inhabit the world he creates. Actions have consequences. Freedom and Liberty can only be preserved if we actually preserve them. The world can only be changed by example. America formally showed that example to the world and revealed the value of freedom. As of 1970, we turned to greed for oil and wealth instead of being the hero to a dying world. The answer should have been to give. Instead, we took at every opportunity, making ourselves the thief instead of the hero.

We are now paying by the debt we created. If you smoke, you die of cancer. This is because you took a reward that was best left untouched. We can turn this around today. Giving always leads to reward. If we work for a college education, we get the reward of a job. The work is required to create a reward instead of a debt to suffer. The direction of suffering is either followed by the reward we steal, or it is followed by the suffering we endure for true reward. True reward must be earned and not taken.

Our leaders do not know this law. If they did, our country would still be showing the way to true freedom. Love can only give. Anything else makes us a thief.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I guess you could really say God created the elite class by taxing the 11 tribes 10 percent and giving all of that to the Levites. The Levites made out pretty good when you do the math. And they got the best of the best because only the best was good enough for a tithe in Gods name. Then you have Jesus who said you should make your living by the sweat of your own brow and not by taking from others. Did Jesus get tired of the gambling tables and trading tables set up in the church yard by the elite to make even more? He ran through there tipping over tables and complaining this is a house of God. Of coarse today he would simply be locked up and charged with disorderly conduct and destruction of private property. And not crucified on a cross.

So is Fox news doing Gods work of building a elite class? Do we need a Jesus to fix things? I guess we could allways turn to fictional writters to create our new religions. Ayn Rand, L Ron Hubbard just to name a couple.
edit on 27-3-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Something is seriously wrong with your perception of reality and authority.

Is there a difference? The difference is, my truth will not make you follow me by the threat of death or imprisonment with no due process. My truth follows the rule of a higher law. The authority I speak of is higher than man. It's higher than my own will to follow it. Fortunately, Mercy and Grace are also available when love is present. Like I said earlier, we can turn this world around by giving from a heart of love. Mercy and Grace can only give and they keep no record of wrongs for the one who pays the same forward. Love can only give.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I guess you could really say God created the elite class by taxing the 11 tribes 10 percent and giving all of that to the Levites. The Levites made out pretty good when you do the math. And they got the best of the best because only the best was good enough for a tithe in Gods name. Then you have Jesus who said you should make your living by the sweat of your own brow and not by taking from others. Did Jesus get tired of the gambling tables and trading tables set up in the church yard by the elite to make even more? He ran through there tipping over tables and complaining this is a house of God. Of coarse today he would simply be locked up and charged with disorderly conduct and destruction of private property. And not crucified on a cross.

So is Fox news doing Gods work of building a elite class? Do we need a Jesus to fix things? I guess we could allways turn to fictional writters to create our new religions. Ayn Rand, L Ron Hubbard just to name a couple.
edit on 27-3-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

This isn't about Fox News. It's about truth.

Since you mentioned mathematics, consider how our debt can easily be paid and the world healed. Mathematics is the key:

Consider this example of two negatives equaling a positive: In mathematics, if you owe three people $10, then you are negative $30 (3 X -10 = $-30). If the lenders then say, "We forgive you for this debt because we love you," then you are free from that debt by another negative. You have just had three subtractions of -10, making you three positives of $10 (-3 X -$10). Your debt is -30 + 30 = Zero.

In the above, our error in life is a debt to be paid. Someone died a horrible death to pay this debt for the world. Two negatives equal a positive.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Rigghht when someone from this kind of sight ask what side you on, dont even consider answering !!!!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join