It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the story that the Trayvon Martin flap has hidden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
In the end, we decide as a group of consumers, to buy or not buy products. All of the spending that comes from the U.S. consumer market is carefully analyzed. I believe that this issue is not economic, it is an unfortunate outcome between two people who were stuck within a system of society which did not allow for adaptation. One person had a belief about the other. Visa versa. If any amount of useful dialogue were implicit in the interaction between the two then this would have ended in a different manner.

Nobody thinks this far ahead for economic gain. Or maybe I am wrong and we, as a society, are totally screwed.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Anyone who is familiar with this area knows that it is a gang infested dump. I grew up in the 70s here and we moved out because even then the gang and drug problem was beginning to be a problem. Sadly, this is probably related to more gang than it is a hate crime despite the note.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
One decade will recover a place, another decade recovers a different place. Unfortunately economic decisions made at a mob level dictate which areas are placed in value. Hopefully people will realize that even though they live in a area with crime, that does not detract from the actions of law abiding and society maintaining citizens.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
These Sharia Courts and the whole Islam communities sounda lot like communist communes.
I do not like these circles inside circles,there should only be one circle called THE LAW and it should work for and against us all equally,should we do right or wrong. We deserve as much.
If these Muslims want equality,then they should be treated just as any other citizen of the country they reside in,not better, not worse and certainly no special treatment.

Any minority is able to preserve their cultural,physical,moral and ethical integrity as they are assimilated and absorbed by the majority,however, Islam is not willing to compromise with other agents.It's Allah's Way or the way of the acid.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
usually when something is sensatioalized with this impossible to sort out polarity
it is a financial crime in DC that is being hidden..or a freedom stealer

like Obama's EO which allows him to take any resourses he wants for any dumbbutt reason at all
that is what is most likely being hidden.

Obama Executive Order Paves the Way for Nationalization of Economy ...
....Entitled “National Defense Resources Preparedness,” Obama signed the executive order late Friday afternoon. Such timing is normally a deliberate ploy to prevent a controversial issue from being picked up by the news cycle. Recall that Obama signed the highly contentious National Defense Authorization Act on New Year’s Eve.

www.whitehouse.gov...

www.infowars.com...

edit on 28-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

And can you explain just how you can rationalize an obviously sensationalized story that has seemingly nothing to do with what you expressed in regards to some apparent unseen globalist forces trying to overtake our economy...? Just another attempt to use a tragic story as a means to advertise unrelated agendas.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The U.S. Constitution is designed to protect a group of a few from the majority. Though we may disagree with the minority group, it is supposed to have a voice and the right to be accepted. Without the protections of a minority from a majority we would risk facism.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by metodex
These Sharia Courts and the whole Islam communities sounda lot like communist communes.
I do not like these circles inside circles,there should only be one circle called THE LAW and it should work for and against us all equally,should we do right or wrong. We deserve as much.
If these Muslims want equality,then they should be treated just as any other citizen of the country they reside in,not better, not worse and certainly no special treatment.

Any minority is able to preserve their cultural,physical,moral and ethical integrity as they are assimilated and absorbed by the majority,however, Islam is not willing to compromise with other agents.It's Allah's Way or the way of the acid.

What the hell is the basis of this bold ass claim???

How many masjids have you visited? How many muslims told you this??

STOP LISTENING TO JIHADWATCH!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The U.S. Constitution was designed to protect property, and loan holders from the farmers who were losing their livelyhood. This is the basis of a minority keeping rights against a majority. Why else would the designers of the Constitution have met in secret? The loan providers were scared of the farmers who were apart of the army which participated in the War of Independence from England.

This has nothing to do with the tragedy of Trayvon, but in some ways it does parallel the thinking of one groups against the thinking and motivations of another. We forget that we all come from the same group of humans sometimes. Adam and Eve? Why do we fight so hard against each other?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Nope not the story. Saw this on Yahoo, MSN, and morning news show

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
How can you believe these sources? Find a book on history. It does not matter which book. The use of the usefull has always trumpt the moral. I wish for moral decisions, but economic decisions seem to take precident.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

It is the FEAR-BASED basis of ALL religions...and laughably not recognized by most of the people that take these half-truthed at best stuff and make it there own.

The US OR THEM mentality that you feel exists only when you fully recognize it...sry but it is ALL crap, meant to divide, and whether or not you feel you are doing your best IN IT, does not take away from the fact that it is FEAR BASED, and that means, CONFLICT.HATE.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by totemcrocodile

Originally posted by Danbones
usually when something is sensatioalized with this impossible to sort out polarity
it is a financial crime in DC that is being hidden..or a freedom stealer

like Obama's EO which allows him to take any resourses he wants for any dumbbutt reason at all
that is what is most likely being hidden.

Obama Executive Order Paves the Way for Nationalization of Economy ...
....Entitled “National Defense Resources Preparedness,” Obama signed the executive order late Friday afternoon. Such timing is normally a deliberate ploy to prevent a controversial issue from being picked up by the news cycle. Recall that Obama signed the highly contentious National Defense Authorization Act on New Year’s Eve.

www.whitehouse.gov...

www.infowars.com...

And can you explain just how you can rationalize an obviously sensationalized story that has seemingly nothing to do with what you expressed in regards to some apparent unseen globalist forces trying to overtake our economy...? Just another attempt to use a tragic story as a means to advertise unrelated agendas.

simple take a look
at the quote

if thats too easy, then when ever you see a majorly blown out of preportion story that involes high ups wading in when the facts aren't even established then simply go look at the latest major theft on wall street, or EO
like I just did

simple

remember when it was racist to disagree with the Obamacare healthcare bill?
(hey look its got death panels! )

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If you want hate you get hate. What do you want? If I were to be killed then I would would stop my ability to change the current. we all, if we are alive, have the ability to change the current. Death and life are simply the ideas we give them. Those who have died are not absent. This is critical to the idea that future progress is actually progress. I do not feel like the death of Trayvon is in vain. Trayvon has some capacity in this. We all are apart of a complex and increasingly strange world. Please give yourself time to digest the latest events.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

It is the FEAR-BASED basis of ALL religions...and laughably not recognized by most of the people that take these half-truthed at best stuff and make it there own.

The US OR THEM mentality that you feel exists only when you fully recognize it...sry but it is ALL crap, meant to divide, and whether or not you feel you are doing your best IN IT, does not take away from the fact that it is FEAR BASED, and that means, CONFLICT.HATE.

The "us or them mentality that I feel"?? When did I say I had that mentality......

And where is the fear? What do I fear??

Holy God, the assumptions here are enough to drown a dolphin...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I mentioned this story in chat... and got the usual "well.."

yeah this is it!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Muslims aren't a race. Arabs are. Most Arabs are Muslim. Christianity as it is today is no different than Islam. Both desire to take over the world and force their idea of higher power on everyone. They just have different methods and both include violence. However. Americans aren't threatening to annihilate any race of people. The Jews aren't threatening to annihilate anyone. There's no question about how horrible greed is and how it has far reaching effects on our world and Americas involvement in that. We need to change that. Killing the Jews is not the answer. Its pretty disgusting actually. It makes me see red when I hear people scapegoat the Jews. For thousands of years they have been persecuted and still they maintain a peaceful democracy.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I agree that the Martin thing is way overblown as polarizing news. There are 6 threads in the new topics forum about it right now. Much less like a new topic than the same one over and over again.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
That is horrible what happened to her, my heart goes out to her family.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorsebeacon
Muslims aren't a race. Arabs are. Most Arabs are Muslim. Christianity as it is today is no different than Islam. Both desire to take over the world and force their idea of higher power on everyone. They just have different methods and both include violence. However. Americans aren't threatening to annihilate any race of people. The Jews aren't threatening to annihilate anyone. There's no question about how horrible greed is and how it has far reaching effects on our world and Americas involvement in that. We need to change that. Killing the Jews is not the answer. Its pretty disgusting actually. It makes me see red when I hear people scapegoat the Jews. For thousands of years they have been persecuted and still they maintain a peaceful democracy.

Muslims are also exempt from Obamacare.
edit on 28-3-2012 by hapablab because: tried to link something. not working

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Thats why every home ought to have a gun and all VIOLENT offenders should be put to death after trial.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join