It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the story that the Trayvon Martin flap has hidden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I knew there must have been some incident that the Trayvon Martin meme was burying. I think I've found it.

On March the 24th - that is, four days ago now - an Islamic woman from Iraq was found beaten, close to the point of death outside her home in California. There was a note found next to her saying, "Go back to your own country."

As far as I am concerned, this is a cowardly and despicable act.

I have seen numerous people on this forum, express the belief that as a religion, Islam poses a direct, lethal, and potentially intractable, cultural and biological threat to the rest of the human race.

I will not claim, in all honesty, that I completely disagree with that charge. I have been seeking evidence to support the claims of Islam's apologists and the West's own cultural Marxists, who insist that Islam in reality is a religion that is oriented towards peace, forward social and spiritual development, and mutual justice. So far, I have found very little.

I have also not found evidence, as of yet, to support the claim that Islam's desire to completely subjugate the rest of humanity, is a fringe desire held only by a radical minority. On the contrary; the available evidence suggests that the Islamic demographic which desires global conquest, is at least 45% of the total Islamic population. The belief and desire that one day, every human back will, whether willingly or otherwise, prostrate in the direction of Mecca, is not fringe, and it is not held by a radical minority. It is a core element of mainstream Islamic belief.

The dilemma that we in the West are now faced with, from Islam, is how to adequately defend ourselves from this most tireless, eternal, and implacable of threats, while at the same time, continuing to live within the bounds of our own conscience. The problem is, that Muslims know that most of us do not wish to step outside of the bounds of said conscience, and many of them are apparently entirely willing to use that fact as a weapon against us.

America failed the moral test that was put before her, on September the 11th, 2001. It is more important for the sake of our own integrity, that we respond to Islam with justice and, so far as is possible, non-violence, than it is even for the sake of their own treatment. There is never a time when it is more important for us to remember their rights according to our own ethos, than when they violate ours.

In this, I am reminded of the Batman comic, The Killing Joke, in which the Joker shot Barbara Gordon in such a way that it severed her spinal cord but left her alive, and also tried to send Jim Gordon insane, nearly succeeding. After Batman frees Gordon and goes to capture the Joker, Gordon is adamant that the Joker's arrest be performed, "by the book, in order to show him that our way works."

Islam may overwhelm America and Europe. It seriously could happen. The black tide of expansionistic, hegemonic fanaticism could swallow us all. Yet I say that it is better for America in particular, to cease to exist while holding fast to the ethos on which the country was truly founded, than to be reduced to Islam's own level.

I do not speak idly or hypothetically here. I have been in a situation once, in 1997, where I was being strangled, and at the time was certain that I was about to die. Yet I did not attempt to retaliate. I will not convert to Islam, but if Muslims want my life as a consequence of that, then they may take it.

Any of you who are Christians here know that Jesus Christ issued you with a warning, that loss of body was inconsequential compared to loss of soul. In order to prevent said loss of soul, America had a more desperate need to read Osama bin Laden his Miranda rights, and make sure he received every last one of them, than any other criminal in the country's history. That was not done; and your country has likely been destroyed as a result. You know the state of the Republic, today. You do not need me to tell you. Martin Luther King warned that if America's integrity was lost, her power would be passed to another. This is already happening. Look to China.

If you will accuse me of being a traitor, a cultural Marxist, a collaborator, or an appeaser for this, then so be it. I know that morally and spiritually there is better than Islam in this world; better than the dehumanising, virulent sickness that is Abrahamic monotheism in general, and that humanity deserves better than it, but there is no other way that I can prove that, than through my own actions.

If Allah is as much a demon as the behaviour of many of his followers suggests, then in preserving our own integrity, even if it costs us our lives, let us demonstrate to him what decency, what compassion is.
edit on 27-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
yep, i hate the evil islamic logic and machine...especially taking over european regions by sharia court set-ups.....but the people....are our brothers and sisters and we love them,

edit on 27-3-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

New and exciting. New AND exciting!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I dont know why you think the Treyvon Martin case is burying this.Murders happen every day.Personally I don't think either case warrants national media attention though.I just finished the video and there's really not a lot of info on the actual case itself for me to form an opinion about it.Got any other sources about this?Just like the Martin case people should wait till all of the facts come out.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by petrus4

New and exciting. New AND exciting!

Whether this is new and exciting or not, Swills, I am predicting that this thread will follow one established trend, around here. It will remain almost entirely untouched, because it is not spewing hate. Threads which contain hate and drama get stars and flags and continue for tens of pages. This one will not, because it does not contain hate; and hate, I have come to realise, is what the readership of this forum is primarily interested in.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
I dont know why you think the Treyvon Martin case is burying this.Murders happen every day.Personally I don't think either case warrants national media attention though.I just finished the video and there's really not a lot of info on the actual case itself for me to form an opinion about it.Got any other sources about this?Just like the Martin case people should wait till all of the facts come out.

abcnews.go.com...

thinkprogress.org...

www.cbs8.com...

thinkprogress.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

That's how I feel anytime I see thread with that boys name in it. But then I saw the paragraphs & wondered where this thread was going. Lemme ask you, what are your thoughts & personal feelings on Islam & Muslims living in America?

Ah I see, you did the research into this issue. Yeah, it is a real shame so many people feel this way but I hopes it's on the decline. One of my own family members has become racist towards Muslim people & Islam. It's to the point that's it's become silly.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
She died. So sad. A friend of mine lived just down the road from her, and knew her pretty well.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

reply to post by petrus4

Lemme ask you, what are your thoughts & personal feelings on Islam & Muslims living in America?

I'm extremely conflicted, Swills; as I said in the OP. I have been for a long time. Most of what I see suggests to me that Muslims genuinely do want to take over the planet, and yet the Muslims I speak to here, insist that that is not the case.

Most of the time, I don't really know who to believe.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The woman was originally from Dearbron Michigan. Here is a couple of articles from the Detroit Free Press on the situation.

www.freep.com...

www.freep.com...

I'm not going to get into details as I do not know, but, how much worse are things going to get?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
The woman was originally from Dearbron Michigan. Here is a couple of articles from the Detroit Free Press on the situation.

www.freep.com...

www.freep.com...

I'm not going to get into details as I do not know, but, how much worse are things going to get?

Thank you for this, usmc. There was a request earlier for additional sources. I am sure this will help; and I'm reading these now myself.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

reply to post by petrus4

Lemme ask you, what are your thoughts & personal feelings on Islam & Muslims living in America?

I'm extremely conflicted, Swills; as I said in the OP. I have been for a long time. Most of what I see suggests to me that Muslims genuinely do want to take over the planet, and yet the Muslims I speak to here, insist that that is not the case.

I musta missed the memo. We're taking over the planet??

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
There is a tragic story almost everyday on the local TV news. It may not always be murder, but it's enough to make you not want to eat dinner.

Sorry, about the Muslim women. I have a feeling a guy(s) did it. It was a terrible thing, but any man that beats a woman is pathetic.
I just read she died:

Alawadi, a mother of five born in Iraq, was found by her 17-year-old daughter on Wednesday.

That breaks my heart.

OP, I know the followers of the Abrahamic God really screw things up. One thing I wish everyone on the planet would agree to and do. Nobody, get too hissy because it came from Jesus, for all I know it may be taught by many sources.

Love Your EnemiesIf everyone did that hatred would cease.
edit on 3/27/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/27/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: more info

edit on 3/27/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

reply to post by petrus4

www.abovetopsecret.com...

elderofziyon.blogspot.com.au...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.jihadwatch.org...

www.jihadwatch.org...

www.jihadwatch.org...

I could go on.

I hate to say it, but for every moderate Muslim I've encountered online, I can find accounts of another half dozen who all but literally walk around saying, "resistance is futile."

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Thanks,once I've looked over your links I'll give my thoughts on it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

www.freep.com...

www.freep.com...

More sources,I'm going to have a look at these as well,so thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

On the contrary; the available evidence suggests that the Islamic demographic which desires global conquest, is at least 45% of the total Islamic population.
reply to post by petrus4

Source for that tidbit?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

reply to post by petrus4

www.abovetopsecret.com...

elderofziyon.blogspot.com.au...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.jihadwatch.org...

www.jihadwatch.org...

www.jihadwatch.org...

I could go on.

I hate to say it, but for every moderate Muslim I've encountered online, I can find accounts of another half dozen who all but literally walk around saying, "resistance is futile."

Oh #, if I'da paid attention to the fact that it was you Petrus, I wouldn't have wasted my time.....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Oh #, if I'da paid attention to the fact that it was you Petrus, I wouldn't have wasted my time.....

So you can prove that all of these are false, can you?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I have sister who is a Muslim as well as her husband, kids, daughters and sons-in-law.

I wish I was half the woman my sister is and she and her husband did an awesome job raising there kids. No rotten eggs in that family.

Perhaps your outlook is influenced by websites like jihadwatch.org. I would not consider such sources as representative of all Muslims.

You know your post may influence readers to think most Muslims are terrorist types. That would be hate/fear mongering and the world really doesn't need anymore of that right now. I find it particularly insensitive that you would post that on a thread you started about a murdered Muslim woman who obviously was no terrorist.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join