It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you experienced a "traveler"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

I think I have? I called into a place to buy my family some medals from a church, as I was buying them the lady behind the counter asked me if I was in inflicted? well I do have cluster headaches and they are super bad at times, she asked me if I had faith, I have tried most things and thought I would give it a go, to cut a long story short me clusters have not been as bad, and as I was driving away I had a feeling she was not their, a couple of family members have been back and can not find her? so may be she was a traveler? but what ever way it was I thank her for what she has done for me

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Tahoe is an interesting place. I used to go there all the time on family vacations. Usually the north shore. Lots of eerie stuff up there to begin with, for me anyway. Especially there take on Nessie and their animal that lives in the lake. After I got old enough to figure it out, I quit swimming in it.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I haven't personally, but my sisters have. When we were a lot younger, they used to see this guy in a cowboy hat. we would see him at least twice a week at different parts of town. He would just stand there blank. like three years ago, my sisters saw him again. they said he hadn't aged AT ALL and his eyes were black. And he was talking to himself in this weird language. my sis said his ears looked fake and his hair was odd. He would always wave to us while we were driving and only us.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

They seem to all be going to San Francisco for some reason. I see them at least once a month or so. I guess my eyes are very open to weird stuff here, or maybe my city is really weird. The last one of these strange travelers was a guy with a deformed purplish head and a black cloak a couple of months back. His energy felt evil and I mean really evil, like he wanted everyone dead, that bad.

Only, once have I caught one of these weirdos, it was a guy who looked exactly like the guy from the Dos Equis commercial Most Interesting Man in the World. I saw him at a bar in SF and thought this is the safest opportunity I had for one of these weird encounters. It turned out he was on business from Germany. Nothing unusual, but I never saw him again, even after his claims he comes to San Francisco often on business. I've become bold in recent times. If I manage to catch another one of these strangers again, I'll try to provide more next time. I really want to catch one of those guys who dresses like the demons from Charmed Series.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
this lady at the mouth of the river car park one day was blurting out all this crazy nonsense about a town being toxic and the sirens went off a decade ago. I have never seen her since.

Then there was this one guy at the beach shop talking about UFOs and he reckons he was abducted by one and he was asking were the fire station was for some unknown reason.
Then I seen him in the next town over shopping haven't come across him again.

Weirdos if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yes.
Me and a buddy were walking through my friends neighborhood. A guy with a dog stopped us and gave us two very small pumpkin.(one for each of us) He only had two.
He roped us in to the conversation after that, telling us how he had been rich before; a coc aine addict. He then gave away everything he had to roam the streets homeless. After awhile of that, he claimed to have joined the army and served in the middle east, before being injured and receiving a purple heart. (he had a big scar on his face from what he said was a glass bottle) Anyway, he started talking about all of this crazy quantum physics stuff, telling us that when you die your thoughts(consciousness) keep traveling, like light out into space. And that our consciousness goes on forever. But he also told us he was deeply religious and believed in the coming of Christ and such. We rapped up our 30 minute conversation and started walking away. We realized that he said his car was parked at the church in which direction we were heading. We immediately turned around to tell him this, but him (and his dog) were nowhere to be found.

Whenever we try to tell this story to people they ask us what drugs we were on.
We looked all around on the internet to see if people had encountered similar people or things. This is the first time I have come across it again, and as soon as i saw the title of this thread a chill went down my spine. A little part of me hoped it wouldn't be about this; and that we were just imagining things. But I knew.
Anyway, that's my story. Take it or leave it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join