It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbol from a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this symbol means? I assume the symbol is just recreated from things I saw and /or read about but it seemed to stand out so I thought I'd draw and post it here out of curiosity. No need to tell me it means nothing as that is already my assumption.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Debwe

Polarity, Pi, Phi, Golden Ration, Rotation, Duality, Justice, Pyramid, Wave, 'All Seeing Eye'

You have now seen a representation of all that is... and the construct of God, pantheism.

The symbol below the pyramid is a reiteration of the pyramid itself, not for emphasis or clarity, but rather dualistic in nature. Take that pyramid symbol, delete the bottom 'wave' like structure. Copy the image, flip it, 'transpose' the image, and place it directly over the already existing image. Then you will see the truth.

edit on 27-3-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The geometry is incorrect, but here's a version of what I previous tried to explain.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
reply to post by Debwe

Polarity, Pi, Phi, Golden Ration, Rotation, Duality, Justice, Pyramid, Wave, 'All Seeing Eye'

You have now seen a representation of all that is... and the construct of God, pantheism.

The symbol below the pyramid is a reiteration of the pyramid itself, not for emphasis or clarity, but rather dualistic in nature. Take that pyramid symbol, delete the bottom 'wave' like structure. Copy the image, flip it, 'transpose' the image, and place it directly over the already existing image. Then you will see the truth.

edit on 27-3-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

Wow! When I searched Phi and Pi I ran into a lot of other unsolved parts of the same dream. A spiral kept being drawn within a circle and the symbol I drew in the OP kept being shown at the end of each drawing. "Golden caliber" was mentioned many times...although the real term is "golden ratio". The part under the triangle is the only part I find hard to draw as it had it's importance but displayed it in a way I find hard to reproduce...sorry bad description but I'll try to draw it better later. I wish I could draw the bottom portion correctly as you have opened me up to the symbols in the top part. Thanks for the input, I have a lot to read now.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Not to get all 'Biblical' about the topic but....(lol)

6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces. Ask, Seek, Knock 7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Matthew 7: 6-8

I would like to attempt to explain more, in regards to what I think it all means. But the truth is, you'll be better off finding it on your own.

BTW, I trust the Bible, about as far as I can throw it. It's light enough to toss a distance, but not as far as I can throw others... if that makes sense.

Regardless of my ramblings, have fun.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It's interesting that you use the word Caliber...

In horology, "caliber" is used to refer to the specific internal mechanism of a watch or clock, also known as a movement. Although the term originally was only used to refer to the size of a movement, it is now used to designate a specific model (although the same caliber can be used in many different watches or clocks). Different watch manufacturers tend to use their own identification system to number their calibers

en.wikipedia.org...

With some research into the topic of the great pyramid, and it's relationship to Pi, the Golden Ratio, AND TIME. Although these ideas may not be fact, when applied to the truth in why the dimensions were chosen for the pyramid, but it sure is interesting.

If you have never seen it, check out 'Revelations of the Pyramids' on youtube... it might help you find meaning towards what you are searching for.
edit on 27-3-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: insert link

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
nevermind

edit on 28-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Agreed some times things are better left unsaid.
In time, all in good time.
As above, so below.

PLPL
edit on 29-3-2012 by Minori because: (no reason given)

top topics

join