It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation, chi/kundalini energy, and dream vision...new house.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have been making huge progress with my meditation. Meaning that I can circulate my chi energy or kundalini energy (microcomic orbit) during my meditation session every time. Of course, I am also getting recurrent dreams. I seem to be dreaming about myself and my family members living inside a new house. It is always a different house. Is it possible that the house symbol represents a vessel? The house is actually representing of who I am? My sense of being? Dreaming about a new house every time whenever I have achieved progress with my meditation session?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Only you can fully interpret your dreams. Some things to look for are patterns, the colors and setting of the house in your dreams.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
maybe you're about to move. everytime i have a precognitive dream it's pretty literal. meaning if i had one where i was in a new house, there might be a chance a move would be popping up.funny because just a few weeks ago i had one about my brother selling his house and we're buying it in order to keep my dads land together.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I personally don't meditate as my mind is too quick to daydream. My mind picks up too much already.

But recently I have had many dreams with houses in them, and strangely as I think about them, they have been different houses every time.

I had an amazing one last week where I paused the dream, to take some time out TO FLY!! It was amazing. I could fly really high and see the whole city I live in. Then I came down, as I tried to work out how I was flying. Then I carried on with my dream. The only thing I remember after that was my sister saying, '1000 degrees, rolling boil' I have no idea what that means.

Peace

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

In traditional psychology a house or building arch-typically represents the "mind" or "sub-conscious" and moving around, exploring as it were, is seen as an awakening (or a call to awaken) of the conscious mind to the contents of the sub-conscious which is often seen as being very aware of the spiritual world that is occult to the conscious mind.

So perhaps you are on the verge of a break-though in your meditations and there is something in your inner mind that is beginning to surface that you need to start being consciously aware of.

Or perhaps you just need some pie...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
... The house is actually representing of who I am? My sense of being? Dreaming about a new house every time whenever I have achieved progress with my meditation session?

Yes.

When I was going through a difficult period of my Life on the verge of a major positive change (versus difficulty without change for the better), I started paying attention to my dreams. I started doing dreamwork, and, yes, the dreams you describe could definitely mean what you stated. ...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Glad to hear you're doing the microcosmic orbit.

Just so people know there's a really amazing meditation practice c.d. for this exercise -- that is the foundation of alchemy -- also called the "small universe" meditation -- The half hour microcosmic orbit c.d. is here as the small universe meditation

Here is the microcosmic orbit practice as a single c.d. for the small universe meditation 1/2 hr or 1 hour

Here's the free download for the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" which is all focused on the microcosmic orbit practice and all its secrets

Here's Mantak Chia's introduction book on the microcosmic orbit meditation as a free read

Yeah I've had a couple precognitive dreams about houses that were new to me that I then went into...

Otherwise you can ask qigong master Chunyi Lin for dream interpretation -- he said he can tell you the meaning of your dreams -- springforestqigong.com... to get a phone healing....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow, I know this is unbelievable but I too have been dreaming of a new house with my family.

I actually wrote it up last night and was planning on posting it in the "Dreams" category.
Anyways, the house was haunted and I keep-ed being pulled up to the ceiling by the invisible entity. I really seem to be floating. It was weird.
I remember my room had jeweler from the old woman that was supposed to be haunting it.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

Hmm....do you know who is this old woman? Are you currently living in a house or an apartment? FYI, I live in a pretty big apartment. It is very odd that I am dreaming about new houses.

About this dream, I was in the basement and which was very well renovated. The house has 3 floors, another significant symbol of number 3. In the basement, I was doing some target practice, shooting. In my real life, I am a freelance photographer. Photographers often use the expression of "shooting" to say that they are taking photos. At the moment, I am "struggling" with my life career. After I left my old job a year ago, a job I worked for 7 years, I am having problems in seeking out what I want to do. The old job wasn't a meaningful one. Base on my dreams and visions, my next step in life is to do something meaningful. Unfortunately, trying to find something meaningful to do in your career in this meaningless world is quite a challenge. I consider photography is a meaningful "job" if it only pays well enough to make a living from it.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
New amazing podcast from qigong master Chunyi Lin

He promotes the microcosmic orbit exercise as the small universe -- and he diagnoses and heals people who call in...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I'm going to tell you as much as I can about the Dream.
By the way I am back in school for my RN, I Am currently a LPN. We live in a large home. My dream was so real.

I guess we come-into extra money and we bought this old mason. My family which is My Mother, Father, My 2 Kids, a extra kid and a grand-baby were picking our rooms. I found this room which was not a grand room, but had a washer , dryer , and a refrigerator full of food in it...This is the reason I picked ;it is what I stated in my dream.
The refrigerator was the color avocado green, that everyone had in the 70's...After I picked my room I started to be pulled up to the ceiling, it felt very real. I could not see the ghost but that is what I knew was doing this. When I'd ask them to stop, I was put back on the floor.

top topics

join