It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cured myself of cancer when I was 18.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I would have to agree that you have to cut out sugar. Yes, there are people that eat sugar that are fine, but that's because either their body turns the sugar into fat, or they are active.

What about the other carbohydrates? Should you cut them out? My opinion is that as long as you're sufficiently active(enough to burn the calories outright or at the very least dump them), then you can eat them. The reason sugar is bad is because it gets absorbed so fast that your body doesn't get the chance to burn it off, so to speak.

Avoiding stress is also very important(it's probably why if you think negatively, the cancer gets worse, because the stress hormones keep building up inside it). Now sometimes stress is unavoidable, which would mean that cancer is unavoidable. Well, at first, it appears so. Fortunately, I believe you can reverse it, and other diseases through fasting.

Most diseases are caused by stress and food, which can be reversed by fasting(and yes, fasting can burn up the stress hormones, I showed you before that if desperate, the body will burn fiber. Now it won't burn up the fiber if you eat sufficient and along other foods, because the fiberless stuff is easier to break down). Anyway, both fiber and the stress hormone, cortisol, are made up of Oxygen and Hydrogen, two of the same elements as sugar.

So you can see, when desperate, the body will burn anything it can find for energy. However, you have to force it to do that(fast for minimum of 5 days, preferably 10+). It's not going to do that by itself, because why would it burn this stuff up, when other forms of energy from food are easier to break down and available.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Stay on Essiac. The 2 hour thing sucks, but a small price to pay. It works. You might also want to look at Jason Winter's tea. A little pricey, but who cares.

Colloidal silver is another resource. Not specific to your situation. but a good assett if the SHTF.

Best of luck. My prayers are with you.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What alkaline foods?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hombero
reply to post by trig_grl

Four people in my family have gone through mainstream cancer treatment with chemotherapy and all are alive and doing well for over a decade now. None have them have experienced any of the "organ failure" symptoms you have mentioned, so I hardly think everybody suffers from organ failure after chemo..

My point is...chemo and radiation treatments are not only toxic to the human body and damage it...but they also CAUSE CANCER! They DO however fatten the wallets of the doctors and big pharma companies. These are not
my opinions but FACTS.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Another bit of info.............

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damek
Hi,
When I was 18 I was diagnosed with nonseminoma testicular cancer. It's the rare type of testicular cancer that kills you fast. After having my right testicle surgically removed, I was put on chemotherapy treatments. The reason being that the cancer had spread to my lymph nodes. Cisplatin was the main drug in the concoction. I can't remember the name of the other two.

I only went through one of the three chemotherapy cycles. Each cycle lasted 3 weeks.

I had decided that the drugs would kill me before the cancer was killed, so I took things into my own hands.
I am 5'8" and weighed 105 lbs(down from 135), and it only took the drugs 3 weeks to get me there. I couldn't walk, sleep, eat, stand, think.. and so on. I couldn't even dream when I slept.

I used Doctor Budwigs concoction. I used Beta 1-3, 1-6 D glucan. I took essiac. I alkalized my body by eating alkalizing foods.
I eliminated all simple sugar intake(soda, sweets, potatoes etc), all wheat(glutan), all acidic foods, and all hydrogenated oils.

Tons of vitamin C.

I also practiced deep breathing and exercise.

My doctors told me I would die.

I'm 22 and cancer free. I still practice most of what I listed above. It worked.

I think I got cancer because I was suicidal. My body was just helping my mind to achieve what I wanted.
The ordeal showed me that I want to live. Our willpower is ridiculous. It's most of what we are and what we have.

I'm no oncologist, or expert, but if anyone wants more information on what my methods for survival were, please inquire.

Now I find myself in a new tribulation. Eventhough I had insurace, I owe a collection agency 3000 for a ct and a pet scan. For this reason my credit is ruined, and so I will be unable to attend college next semester. I work two jobs(25 hours a week), but it is only enough to pay for my current fulltime college status and car payments/gas at the moment.

It's interesting to see how the system beats you down when you are down.
You survived cancer when you were 18?
Yes, I did.
Okay. Well, then you can't go to college anymore.

Okay... Well, I'll make it happen somehow. They said I'd die, but I made them wrong. I'll keep making this life thing happen no matter what.

I might be damaged, covered in scars, bald, and weak, but I will not die.

Take risk-never care,
Feral Damek
edit on 27-3-2012 by Damek because: (no reason given)

I am actually really impressed
Well done mate, you get to live^^,

I am agnostic, and I find the idea of god. Skeptical, maybe it's because I'm highly scientific and technology driven or maybe I'm just realistic. but the one thing I have come to believe, is the power of the human mind.

If I ever get cancer I'll follow your procedure

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
To the OP, I think it's fabulous that you have beaten your Cancer and are doing well. I am always a little skeptical though when I read stories like yours. Testicular Cancer is one of the most curable Cancers so having had traditional therapies, then alternate ones, and claiming success based only on the alternative therapies isn't entirely convincing, at least not to me.

Now, when I hear of someone who is diagnosed with a devastating, widely metastasized cancer, with no hope for cure, and being offered only palliative therapies by their doctors, say that they used a holistic treatment and are now completely cured snowing no sign of the disease, then I'm intrigued.

Tol those who say that holistic and natural remedies are the only way to go, take the case of Steve Jobs, one of the Richest men around who could have afforded any treatment available. When his pancreatic Cancer was first diagnosed, the doctors said it was at an early stage. He was afraid to go under the knife, and decided to go the holistic route instead. A decision he later came to regret.....
Steve Jobs and alternative therapies

I'm not saying we should ignore natural approaches, but posts like this just concern me in that they may entice people to completely ignore the advice of their doctors, and try unproven and untested therapies which will do nothing to improve their outcome......

About Cancer in general, if you want to minimize your risk, eliminate processed artificial foods. Shop in the outer margins of your supermarket, being the fresh vegetable and produce sections and frozen fresh food section, and avoid the inner, processed laden items. Choose organic whenever you can, eliminate fast foods. Get adequate sleep each night, exercise for at least 40 minutes a day, whether walking, biking, etc...Use relaxation techniques to eliminate stress and drink water, non bottled, tap is fine, but don't over do it, if you eat enough veggies and fruit and beans, etc... you don't need to drink litres. Your urine colour will tell you if you're hydrated enough, it should look like lemonade. Lastly, get off your computer! read a book, go for a walk, spend quality time with your family and friends! You can't dump toxins into your body, lead an unhealthy lifestyle, then expect a few teaspoons of something your take several times a day to cure you of Cancer or disease....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
First of all, there is no cure for cancer( according to the AMA)
. No cancer cells detected after 5 years is considered a cure. And that is a little misleading given the rate at which most cancers reoccur!!

And going on the assumption God did not have mercy on you(most likely did).

It is not a big secret that cancer cells CAN NOT LIVE in an alkaline environment.

However, one would be very wise to have a doctor monitor body p.h. levels, as an alkaline body environment can easily kill you......do the research...this has cured cancer in more then a few peeps on this planet.
edit on 24-4-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

Sorry, that last post was scattered

What I was referring to was using baking soda to raise the bodies P.H. level.

You mix it with a sugary something as a carrier. Most cancer cells thrive on sugar, thus, taking that alkalinity straight to those devilish cells...........Cancer....the ultimate "C" word.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This shows that cancer can be cured.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
Doctors,Hospitals and western medicine(Pharma companies) will kill you one way or another.
NONE of the above profit from healthy humans, Cures AND prevention for everything have been available
to us for years, We just have not had the information and have put our faith in these liars as ive mentioned
above. Yes ive known many of folk who have went through the western medicine route for cancer/AIDS and everyone of them have reported secondary problems(organ failure, non functioning immune systems,ect) as well as
severe mental problem (PTSD,anxiety ect) Do a little research before you pour all of your faith into the smoke and
mirrors show that our so called "educated folk" put on for you. You may be VERY surprised!

here are just a few reads to get the ball rolling..

www.fourwinds10.net...

www.essiacinfo.org...

articles.mercola.com...

www.esoterictube.com...

Can I take you to task on this please, just to try and dispel this nonsense?

It takes on average $900 million to develop a single drug. Think about it. $900 million. That’s an amount of money that even Bill Gates would have trouble finding down the back of the sofa on a regular basis. Of the drugs that get out of pre-clinical testing, 70% will fail at Phase 1 trial stage. One of the reasons that drug discovery is so expensive is that (apart from the fact that it’s difficult), the pharmaceutical industry is so heavily regulated.

Now I’m not defending Big Pharma. Far from it. I can't stand them. Their price fixing and handling of off-patent drugs in the 3rd world is criminal, they aren’t always transparent with their methods and data and when they mess up, people die. But they exist to make money and if, for example, 1 in 3 people in the Western world will get cancer in their lifetime do you not think that they would exploit a cure, any cure and have us over a barrel to make money from it? Not to mention the kudos, the plaudits, the Nobel Prizes that any scientist would receive if they managed to cure the potentially incurable? The idea that they would regularly throw away close to a billion dollars while sitting on possibly one of the most lucrative ideas of all time is laughable. Then there's the sheer number of people, in the thousands, they would have to pay to slap gagging orders on.

Furthermore, the failings of Big Pharma do not in any way vindicate the tofu weaving approaches of untested, unproven and unregulated alternative treatments. Of course they’re going to appear cheaper, they don’t have to be rigorously tested, they can get around all current licensing because they’re NOT MEDICINE.

Do you know how much the alternative medicine BUSINESS generates each year?
In excess of $50 BILLION.
Yes, that's right, they're in it for the same reasons as big pharma not because they care about you.

It annoys the hell out of me when I read testimonies saying people have been "cured" of cancer and absolutely no evidence whatsoever is provided. I could write on here that licking sandstone cures gout and it would carry the same credence (before you ask, it doesn't, ok?).

Sorry to urinate on people's bonfires but pH balancing is hokum, anabolic and catabolic states in regards to cancer are hokum, eating certain foods and modifying diets to CURE cancer are hokum (having a balanced and healthy diet can HELP PREVENT cancer but that's it).
The Budwig diet is a classic case in cancer-cure quackery. It uses a semblance of scientific fact interspersed with absolute lies to fool the ordinary layman on the street.
Where's the evidence on their main site? All they have is testimonies probably written by themselves. They put it on a flashy website and people fall for it time and time again.
Believe it or not, a cancer diagnosed early enough has a very high chance of being removed completely or put into remission indefinitely. A hell of a lot higher than these alt sites will want you to believe. Have a proper look around if you don't want to take my word for it. Chemo and radiotherapy helps a hell of a lot more people than it hinders. Yes, it's horrible, but its not as horrible as cancer.
But you know what angers me the most? The fact that certain people are that brainwashed by this that they will use these fake methods after they've been diagnosed and delay potential life-saving treatment. Then, when they finally wake up and realise that this "miracle cure" isn't actually working and go to their physicians they find out that their cancer has progressed to a point where conventional treatment can't be as effective.

Feel free to disagree with me but please back-up your argument with irrevocable evidence as the sites that promote these methods can't do that as they don't actually have any to show.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
reply to post by radpetey

Sorry, that last post was scattered

What I was referring to was using baking soda to raise the bodies P.H. level.

You mix it with a sugary something as a carrier. Most cancer cells thrive on sugar, thus, taking that alkalinity straight to those devilish cells...........Cancer....the ultimate "C" word.

You can't raise or lower the body's pH level with food or additives you ingest.
That is physiologically impossible.
Look up homeostasis and see how the body regulates pH in a very tight tolerance.
Any pH change great enough to kill cancer cells will ALSO KILL NORMAL CELLS.

Also, how on earth could an alkaline substance hitch a ride on some sugar, missing out of of the millions of normal cells and home in like a laser guided missile on a cancer cell? Seriously?

Just to put it more bluntly, if your body's pH changes dramatically, you will get rid of your cancer, that much is true.
But that's because you will die.

Oh, how do I know this?
I have a masters in bio-physiology and have been working in this field for over a quarter of a century.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl

Originally posted by hombero
reply to post by trig_grl

Four people in my family have gone through mainstream cancer treatment with chemotherapy and all are alive and doing well for over a decade now. None have them have experienced any of the "organ failure" symptoms you have mentioned, so I hardly think everybody suffers from organ failure after chemo..

My point is...chemo and radiation treatments are not only toxic to the human body and damage it...but they also CAUSE CANCER! They DO however fatten the wallets of the doctors and big pharma companies. These are not
my opinions but FACTS.

They're not facts at all. You've been lied to and you've bought it.
Show me the figures and evidence to support it please.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I apologize for reviving an old thread, yet I am pleased to be capable to do so(living).
Excuse my poor humor.

I wanted to post to say that I appreciate everyone's support, deeply.

I remain cancer free, healthy, and positive all these 7 years later. It's pretty awesome.

I am always here to help any individuals who need it.

Anyway, thank you,

Feral Damek

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
reply to post by Damek

You do realize that even though you survived, it does not mean it will work for others. It's entirely possible that the single course of chemo is what saved you. It's a myth that MD's are trying to kill you. You are also not licensed to practice medicine and if somebody dies based on your advice, you are liable.

I agree with your entire post and I'd say it was the chemo too. Maybe if the OP hadnt had any chemo then they could definitively say they cured their self of cancer, but they did have chemo as well as making dietary and life- style changes.
Ive seen a lot of posters here say its mind over matter and thinking positive is able to be enough to cure yourself- its not otherwise so many people wouldn't die of cancer each year.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

I didn't read the thread before replying to the OP.

Thank you and Meemaw for being a voice of reason here!
edit on Monday47fAmerica/Chicago2015-10-05T01:47:24-05:00473147277America/Chicago by lifecitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Damek

Whoops, didn't realise this was an old thread.

Glad to hear all is good though

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damek
Hi,
When I was 18 I was diagnosed with nonseminoma testicular cancer.
Feral Damek

Man...
You are alive.
Best wishes.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Damek

The Serrapeptase enzyme (from silk worms) heals scars as well as organic sulphur. serrapeptase also eats asbestos if anyone knows someone who has this disease.

They reckon by the time we hit 18 everyone of us has had a cancer but our bodies kill it naturally.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hello damek
good to hear ya still cancer free ... I don't usually post but you revived this thread on my birthday and I cured myself too so thought I'd reply
well done xxx
I was nofear39 but forgot my password 😳😀 xx
edit on 10-10-2015 by Nofear42 because: Xx

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join