It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Masterpiece titled: "Dog Who Eat Sock and Pukes Out Sock and Poop Them Out"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So, right beside my business is a community bulletin board. The usual stuff most days...garage sales, yard cleaners, MLM, Cars For Sale and Baby Sitters etc. But not today!

Today as I was checking out the board I noticed that our little community has a budding artist amongst us. This unknown artist has clearly offered his/her work up for critique by the neighbors and I'm going to help by putting this on our business site along with some comments from the local folks of ATS.

Here in all its glory is the original art work of ??? and we shall proceed to critique. No title was found so I'm going to aptly call it "Dog Who Eat Sock and Pukes Out Sock and Poop Them Out".

As we can see, the subject (I believe Sam is the name) has clearly done something wrong and is now being chased around the yard while dropping little Sock Bullets. The owner (Artist?) can be seen chasing Sam around and shouting "NO,NO,NO...Admonishment?

Another bit to notice is in the top right hand corner. Is that an angel sitting on a cloud? A UFO? Maybe just a paint smear from the rain? Looks interesting tho.

Note the use of colors and the interesting way the rain has blended them into a rainbow.

Anyways, Enjoy, interpret and save. It just may be valuable someday so I am holding onto the original...

Peace

edit on 27-3-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
its great, you should be proud of your work jude and not making up stories like that.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
"It has a captivating essence that suddenly holds the moment at just the right position. I have never before had an opportunity to palate a more natural beauty. A true must see for the purveyor beholden of the finer things life offers."

- emberscott - ATS reader.

edit on 27-3-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
its great, you should be proud of your work jude and not making up stories like that.

You found me out!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I am sorry but I just had to star the post directly under yours. (Obviously I will star and flag your thread as penance!) It was a very sharp and funny comment.
I cannot tell a lie...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott
"It has a captivating essence that suddenly holds the moment at just the right position. I have never before had an opportunity to palate a more natural beauty. A true must see for the purveyor beholden of the finer things life offers."

- emberscott - ATS reader.

edit on 27-3-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

This goes on the site!

Peace

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Very nice, I like the eloquent use of poop undertones here

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by jude11

I am sorry but I just had to star the post directly under yours. (Obviously I will star and flag your thread as penance!) It was a very sharp and funny comment.
I cannot tell a lie...

I also found the comment funny as hell...

Peace

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This may have been inspired by my old dog? Ate 92 socks, that we found, before she passed.

R.I.P Blackjack

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Obviously full of illuminati symbolism, purple upside down pyramid, reptilian stamps all over, people chanting occult spells at what seems to be their divinity represented by a dog with the head of an Owl. Plus the guy on the right is most likely a nephilim lol

edit on 27-3-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by headorheart
This may have been inspired by my old dog? Ate 92 socks, that we found, before she passed.

R.I.P Blackjack

So I'm guessing that your drier wasn't the one sock bandit in your house?

Peace

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This was my gratuitous S&F thread for the week.....

Des

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
SO!

That's where they all end up!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
This was my gratuitous S&F thread for the week.....

Des

You've done a very good thing...

Peace

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qumulys
SO!

That's where they all end up!!!

The mystery has finally been solved!

Peace

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha
Obviously full of illuminati symbolism, purple upside down pyramid, reptilian stamps all over, people chanting occult spells at what seems to be their divinity represented by a dog with the head of an Owl. Plus the guy on the right is most likely a nephilim lol

Not to mention all the socks...Wait, what?

Peace

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Great thread, particularly given all the race stuff currently on here. Frankly, this is a welcome diversion.

I'm thinking this is more a piece related to trauma therapy than original artwork!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by jesiaha

Not to mention all the socks...Wait, what?

Peace

If you always wondered as a kid how your mother got your socks warm for those frisky winter day...well, it wasn't the microwave

top topics

join