It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this Patent!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Hey guys,

Couldn't find this posted all ready, I don't know if you can patent things that don't work?

Turns out you can patent anything anyway, but still check this out and see if it makes any sense in reality:

Pate nt

www.faqs.org...

www.google.com... =abstract&zoom=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

Does this like, mean anything?
edit on 27-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 27-3-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Gary Gochnour of Seattle Washington is an inspiration to access your old sci-fi movies and rip the ship designs right off the TV screen. I didn't know you could wingnut your idea in a patent. Of course, I would have done it differently. Tungsten, really? That's heavy metal, not magnetic either. Good for him, thinking ahead. The cigar craft could make him wealthy one day. There may be one piece of the patent that is the lynchpin for a big company's designs, and they would pay handsomely for it, if they ever decided to be a public company and build spacecraft within certain national boundaries.

I think it means I'm going to be sending in my plasma craft patent application in the near future.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
i was mind crunching on the mechanism of flow last night. an issue that would cause difficulty would be the layering of the proposed propulsion system. what would be the outer shell? the magnetic pole flow or the lorenz helix?
i am unsure that these two fields could interact within the same area. it would seem to me that the magnetic pole from bow to stern would be the precursor to initiate the plasma and then allow the lorenz force to override the pole mechanism. the pole magnetics i think for some unknown reason would need to be adjustable to attain an optimum field area. the rub here is whether the two forces could happily flow without hinderance during intergration.
regarding the tungsten and cobalt. due to the density and magnetic pole mechanism i can see the bow material stripping itself of electrons as propulsion is underway. it may or may not be a significant consideration, however the loss of electrons from the bow would need to be considered.
one more thing. i am also wondering as to whether the patenter has considered that possibilty that other exotic particles could build up in or around the shroud of magnetic flow causing interruption to flow.

regards fakedirt.

calling cplprime calling cpl prime. do you read, over?

edit on 29-3-2012 by fakedirt because: operator the lines are down and i'm a traitor to a beautiful cause.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
i've just had a crazy idea.

patent on a basic concept is submitted. rough draught is presented to the internet community and the community collectively assists in ploughing through all the constraints until a viable working theory is born.
crazy idea i know but possible.
op, no disrespect here, just the ramblings of a crazy man wanting to insert the word crazy into the mix just enough not to cause alarm.
crazy f.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
As I say, I really wish I could add more info from a scientific point of view, but I cannot do that as of yet.

The only thing I can say is I've been looking at real created similar systems and they do work!!....one of the first ones I found was back in the 60's...so this is all common knowledge bto our scientists of today, and now it appears people are building on the basic concept of it.

I also looked into the patent requirements and you do need to have built some kind of working example of it....so at least a little bit of its all legit.

It further intrigues me as I've seen similar designs in the work of Nikola Tesla and Lee Lenderskalnin (excuse spelling).

Both geniuses, and Lee said he had the secrets of the pyramids, I completely believe him, as I've been delving into the scientific world, and its fact that if you use certain frequency waves with the magnetic fields around an object you can move and levitate them. Sorry I dont know how to make that sound scientific lol
edit on 29-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by Sinny

Prior art!

(This is total fiction. It utilizes the "atmosphere" of space, oops).

Space, is not empty, but does have gas in it even though it is only a few atoms per cubic foot. But at the speed of light it may as well be as thick as our earth's atmosphere. So it could perhaps have a use.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
All patents go through a screening process, basically if the patent is deemed to have a military or government interest it is flagged.

It will then be reviewed and if it is of great enough interest to them you will be contacted and told that your patent has now become classified and as such it is no longer your property.

The fact that this patent made it through the screening process tells you that the government/military have evaluated it and have little interest in it!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
All patents go through a screening process, basically if the patent is deemed to have a military or government interest it is flagged.

It will then be reviewed and if it is of great enough interest to them you will be contacted and told that your patent has now become classified and as such it is no longer your property.

The fact that this patent made it through the screening process tells you that the government/military have evaluated it and have little interest in it!

Very interesting, if true. How do you know this? Do you have any references? Because i remember seeing several patents on things used by the military already in the past... So they where obviously not classified?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by LUXUS

Very interesting, if true. How do you know this? Do you have any references? Because i remember seeing several patents on things used by the military already in the past... So they where obviously not classified?

He's correct. Sort of.

If you see an openly listed patent, then it's either:
1) not considered relevant to national security
2) was at one time but after time, review or whatnot is no longer considered relevant
3) is part of some classified larger project but that part is not considered revealing of the larger project or relevant to national security

So...if you see an obviously military patent, then it's one of those three unless there's some facet I'm not thinking of.

Where he's NOT quite right is, if your patent is gagged, it's still your patent. However, it won't be listed, you will be compelled to sign an NDA requiring you not to reveal its contents, you will be barred from patenting it overseas, and you may or may not be allowed to license its use or sell your patent rights to a third party.

In the event that you CAN license it, they'll tell you who to.

The status of the patent will be reviewed annually, IIRC, there's an appeal process, and if it at some point becomes non-relevant to national security it reverts to public listing.

There are certain classes of patents that will automatically end up gagged, and never revert. Others may gag temporarily while the Gubmint has someone(s) at a national lab review it for content and then release it when it's found not to be an issue. You can ask for it to be unlisted and reviewed if you intend the patent to be relevant to national security and you think they might list it by accident.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join