It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Trayvon Martin thread?!??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Nope. Just one stating my opinion on the incessant FLOOD of threads on the subject. In the Rant forum nonetheless...

Seriously people, please stop posting about it. There are already tons of threads on the subject, if you want to voice your opinion on it please do so in one of the MANY threads that already exist. Please don't start a new one just to say you think Zimmerman's side is right, or you that you think Trayvon was a victim of racism.

A lot of us don't give two s**ts about it because you people keep posting about it.

It seems like every time I look at the new topic list there are 2 threads about meaningful world issues, 1 about how the bible is right (or wrong) and 20 about the Trayvon Martin case.

So, please, if you're going to voice your opinion on this matter please do so in one of the already existing threads dedicated to the subject

You people are just beating a dead horse by making more threads about it.

And here come the flames in 3...2...1...
edit on 3/27/2012 by ArrowsNV because: You people need to learn how to READ before you reply.

edit on 3/27/2012 by ArrowsNV because: 99% of ATS users don't know how to read posts; the just read the title, then they respond.

edit on 3/27/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So you made another one about the subject

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

I feel your pain. I'm suggesting ATS has a few threads of "I'm Racist against (insert race here)." And at the end of the day let's tally the flags and stars and declare a winner. Topic over. Sheesh, this story as tragic as it is, is completely sensationalized by our MSM friends. But lets move on, there are no winners here.
edit on 27-3-2012 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArrowsNV
You people are just beating a dead horse by making more threads about it.

Hit that nail on the head..how about yourself?
edit on 27-3-2012 by Monsatan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I am really not trying to be mean here. But didn't you just make a thread about the Martin case and voice an opinion on it while asking others not to do just that? I do not see how this helps weed out the flood of Martin posts going on. My 2 cents anyway.

X

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

Seriously people, please stop posting about it. There are already tons of threads on the subject, if you want to voice your opinion on it please do so in one of the MANY threads that already exist.

Thank god I found this thread that already existed so I could post in it. You as happy as me?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
So you made another one about the subject
Haha you're funny.

No I didn't

I made one on the subject of the threads, in the "Rant" forum.

I didn't make one saying "OMG ZIMMERMAN IS A RACIST"

or

"YOU GUIZE ARE JUST TRYING TO ASSASSINATE TRAYVONS CHARACTER"

or

"ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT BECAUSE HE WAS ATTACKED FIRST WHICH IS A FACT BECAUSE I SAY IT IS"

or anything like that.

Please read the post before you try to make a witty response.

PS: "Rant: Let loose some steam and get it off your chest! This is the place to rant about anything that does not attack other members."
THERE IS A REASON I POSTED IT IN THE RANT FORUM

Just my $0.02

And Mods, if you believe this is another thread that is discussing who's right and who's wrong in the Trayvon case, then delete it. I won't care. But I'm pretty sure it isn't.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This is being discussed in numerous threads, for example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussions in the above linked threads.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!
edit on Tue Mar 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join