It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Constitutional Thunderdome": Day Two of Obamacare Oral Arguments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

I think it's an act.

He is doing this for a reason.

If that's his plan, he is indeed stupid. You can get away with theatrics in lower courts, but trying to pull that off in the SCOTUS is strictly forbidden.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Reason giving their Day 3 impressions

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
In most cases the supreme court historical decisions has been in favor of the constiution interpretations.

With that say I know that "the mandate" will be striked down.

If every body remember back in the 90s when Hillary clinton was trying to push universal health care for all the reason it didn't took hold was because the Republicans pushed the constiutionality of it as an excuse.

And Hillary universal health care wasn't even mandatory and didn't have a mandatory clause.

Remember people that it was a close doors agreetment between lobbyist pimps from big pharma and health care insurance along with some whores of congress that agree on the "mandatory:" clause.

Now if the supreme court by pass the constiutionality of the mandatory clause and favor the insurance companies then we have agree that our supreme court is as corrupted as the governemnt we have today.

Then we can say that the corporate dictatorship in the nation owns the supreme court also.

'
that ship has already sailed, as the saying goes, supreme court already proved they are corrupt with the "citizens united" case, where corporations are protected by the bill of rights

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Yes unfortunately, you are right, but it doesn't hurt to dream and hope one more time, the last time I let my dreams and hopes take the best of me I came out the loser, because I voted for Obama and what a joke he has become and quite the corporate whore.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join