It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the rebelion is starting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
this is just a personal observation of mine and of some of the tings i have been seeing over the past few months but what i have noticed is that as the united states govormet tigterns there grip on the avrage american citizen the avrage american starts to rebell more pepole are finaly starting to rise up and take back what theres. it may not be apperent yet but it will. and on that day it will be like that sene from the humger games (amazing moive btw and a must see) were the little girl dies and evryone from her district starts rioting. while i am a little scared of the rebbelion just because i think that america will turn into amimal farm it will happen soon. there was a qwote from 1984 i cant find it online but it basicly said that there are three classes the middle lower and upper evryone in a while the middle overthrow the upper and evrything is reset. that is exactly what is happining right know kind of like the french revolution gillitines and all

Do you think this is gonna last? There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Please if you want to be taken seriously, learn to spell and present some semblance of a cogent argument

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bladerunner44

Agreed. Spell check/education anyone?!!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Haters gonna hate.

You go ninja dont let those who think they are better then people who cant speak/write proper english.

I for myself, I dont speak or write a perfect english, but this is because its my third language and its the Interweb :3 I dont really care because I dont see english people try to speak my language when they come to our country and we on the other hand when we go in other country we speak your language and all. Understand that mr. 100% perfect high schooler.

What do we call someone who speak three language?
Trilingual

What do we call someone who speak two language?
Bilingual

What do we call someone who speak one language?
America.

~~~

And yes even from Canada, the weather is acting really weird, more riots everywhere, gov cuts here and there and pour billions in industries. A Storm is coming and i dont want to be in the other team

~~~~

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I can't believe that people let spelling errors get in the way of a good message. In psychology we refer to it as being "anal-retentive". Don't shoot the messenger! The message is sound.

I understand what you are saying, and I agree. America cannot go on the way it is. We need a reset, and badly. I just dread the resetting process.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yes you and many many other observe correctly - people will eventually rise up however, all the chains they're placing around protesters by way of new laws to prevent them from protesting along with the fear of being arrested for carrying out your constitutional right will mean it's going to take even more abuse of the working man before they do.

Ignore the Human Spell Checkers - arrogance is bliss!

Message comes across loud and clear!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
yaaaaaawwwwnnn... heard that one before ... never happen ... americans too fat , lazy , apathetic and divided amongst themselves to ever rebel against the totalitarian regime they call a government ....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Not everyone can read or write.............. P.R.I.C.K

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Who are you, the grammar police ?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
SPELLIN?!

WHAT IS WONG WIH MA SPEELIN?! FOOL!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
There is no rebellion.
Stop kidding yourselves.

If there were a rebellion, you'd know it without looking online.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Grammar doesnt equal intelligence, people should probably learn this by now. However, I do agree it presents whatever you bring to the table in a better light.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Unless these weeds are dealt with, they will poison everything..they are poisoning everything. We need a gardener - a brutal gardener, a thorough, thoughtful...gardener.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I can't believe that people let spelling errors get in the way of a good message. In psychology we refer to it as being "anal-retentive". Don't shoot the messenger! The message is sound.

I understand what you are saying, and I agree. America cannot go on the way it is. We need a reset, and badly. I just dread the resetting process.

My degree is in Psych -- admittedly it is a very old degree, I don't believe that "we" would have refereed to poor spelling as "anal retentive" I think the phrase would be -- how come that fool can't figure out how to use a spell checker"

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Agreed, spelling is not predictive of intelligence. The message was disjointed, the thinking was muddled. and jumped around using irrelevant metaphors trying to make an argument that is essentially a non sequitur.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

You are living proof

top topics

join