It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything that has existed, still does

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ok im a writer, and have been for many years. And I've come up with a theory a few years back inspired by something that I saw on TV about The Ark of the Covenant.

The city of Atlantis, the Egyptians, The Ark of the Covenant, Holy Grail, dinosaurs, all at sometime or another just disappeared. Its my belief that nothing, and I mean this literally NOTHING ever disappears. That there is always an unknown variable governing things that is the cause of such.

For Instance, Atlantis. I read somewhere about an almost nuclear war between the Egyptians and the Atlanteans, and that the Egyptians won. The entire city and population of Atlantis was destroyed (including the body mass on which it resided). Well under my basic understanding of nuclear physics, the magnitude of that kind of nuclear weapon would still have lasting effects today (radiation contamination, mutation of species, etc.) Continuing....

The Ark of the Covenant is another thing that dropped off the face of the earth (historical explaination is that it went back to heaven, or hidden from evil, use your imagination). What I read about the ark was that only certain CHOSEN ones could physically touch it and where charged with being the caretakers of this ark between ceremonies in which it was used. It was said that anyone who touched it and wasn't ment to would be consumed by the energy from within and that those who were ment to touch it, emitted an almost glow when doing so. Continuing....

The Holy grail, the long sought grail of Jesus. Another in a long line of Christian artifacts that have been "lost" in time.

And of course the Dinosaurs who were wipped out by a meteor, that put the entire planet into an ice age. Well the amount of remnants of dinosaur remains that have been discovered (and giving due consideration to the vast amount of land that has to be excavated) is equal to that of find the city of pompey in comparrison to find an extinct species. I read somewhere that only 14% of the species killed by the ice age have been discovered. And in the understanding of mass migration, and grazing patterns of todays animals, where one dinosaur was found a lot of dinosaurs should have been found.

Finally the point to all of this(sorry for the delay) is that I believe, that we exist on a plane of existance, and that few of the missing pieces of history ever existed here. And so when our plane A collides with plane H parts of both transfer into the other, we lose Atlantis, but gain the Pyrmaids or Stonehenge. We lose nearly 80% of a species (bottleneck), and gain new ones. And personally I think that the Bermudas Triangle might be a permenant distortion between 2 or more of these planes.

Sorry if my elaboration is horrible, theres alot to say I don't dont want to be the guy who has a 30 page post. So please add your input and ask your questions. Im not going anywhere......Yet!

[edit on 23-9-2004 by ColdAshes]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
[edit on 23-9-2004 by ColdAshes]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
After Re-Reading this I find it very intresting, At first it was very confusing but after a little bit I understand what you are saying. I am not sure if its true or not, but VERY intresting theroy...I would ef. look more into this.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

For Instance, Atlantis. I read somewhere about an almost nuclear war between the Egyptians and the Atlanteans, and that the Egyptians won. The entire city and population of Atlantis was destroyed (including the body mass on which it resided). Well under my basic understanding of nuclear physics, the magnitude of that kind of nuclear weapon would still have lasting effects today (radiation contamination, mutation of species, etc.) Continuing....

The "historical" references to Atlantis (namely the Dialogue of Critius by Plato), say absolutely nothing to infer this. Only that it was an advanced culture for the time, and certainly no more than Ancient Greece.

The Ark of the Covenant is another thing that dropped off the face of the earth (historical explaination is that it went back to heaven, or hidden from evil, use your imagination). What I read about the ark was that only certain CHOSEN ones could physically touch it and where charged with being the caretakers of this ark between ceremonies in which it was used. It was said that anyone who touched it and wasn't ment to would be consumed by the energy from within and that those who were ment to touch it, emitted an almost glow when doing so. Continuing....

If it ever existed at all, archeological evidence points to it being in Ethiopia. There is in fact, a church that purports to have it, and it (or whatever is claimed as it), is kept under guard, and nobody is allowed to view it but one priest.

The Holy grail, the long sought grail of Jesus. Another in a long line of Christian artifacts that have been "lost" in time.

Given the location and circumstances of the last supper (again, if it ever existed), the cup was likely made out of wood or stoneware. Given the other events going on at the time, the likelihood of any of the apostles, (or anyone else for that matter) picking it up, are slim and none. Furthermore, either way, the vessel would have eventually ended up broken in pieces and/or decayed, to be virtually unrecognizable at present.

And of course the Dinosaurs who were wipped out by a meteor, that put the entire planet into an ice age. Well the amount of remnants of dinosaur remains that have been discovered (and giving due consideration to the vast amount of land that has to be excavated) is equal to that of find the city of pompey in comparrison to find an extinct species. I read somewhere that only 14% of the species killed by the ice age have been discovered. And in the understanding of mass migration, and grazing patterns of todays animals, where one dinosaur was found a lot of dinosaurs should have been found.

As you mention, we HAVE found remains of dinos. They may yet still exist. For me, the most compelling evidence of this is Mokelemobmbe (sp?) in Africa. Tribes have VERY accurate drawings of a dinosaur they worship, and yet they had NO way of ever knowing what one is or would look like, without having seen one.

Finally the point to all of this(sorry for the delay) is that I believe, that we exist on a plane of existance, and that few of the missing pieces of history ever existed here. And so when our plane A collides with plane H parts of both transfer into the other, we lose Atlantis, but gain the Pyrmaids or Stonehenge. We lose nearly 80% of a species (bottleneck), and gain new ones. And personally I think that the Bermudas Triangle might be a permenant distortion between 2 or more of these planes.

We go through a cycle of ELE's, or Extinction Level Events, in which 80% or more of life on Earth is wiped out. They seem to occur in irregular cycles of about 80 million years or so (so at least we have some breathing room). There have been others (5 known, if I recall) in Earth's history, other than the one killing the dinos. Many theorize that there is something (a dark comet, etc.) that pulls in asteroids from the Ort cloud into Earth's path, and that this cycle is simply it's orbit. Who knows? But the evidence of the ELE's is there....

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColdAshes
I believe, that we exist on a plane of existance, and that few of the missing pieces of history ever existed here. And so when our plane A collides with plane H parts of both transfer into the other, we lose Atlantis, but gain the Pyrmaids or Stonehenge. We lose nearly 80% of a species (bottleneck), and gain new ones. [edit on 23-9-2004 by ColdAshes]

This is actually quite an awesome theory. It reminds me of a dream a couple of nights ago...I was sitting in front of a computer, and it had things on the screen that only existed as pictures/digital files. I was told that I could manifest those things in reality if I sent something else in its place. That there had to be a trade.

Did you read anything that made you come up with this theory, or did you just come up with it?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well the theory came from a script that I had planned on writing, about the Egyptians and how the X factor (technology, aliens, etc) of the culture was still a mystery. And after reading a Quantum Physics book (cant remember which but will post the info later), the theorys about Black holes and White holes, really intrigued me, and the displacement of space and time in conjunction. The ripple effect, and various earth anomolies, led me to this basis for this theory.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Myabe the Mayans have it right, every ?? thousand years a cycle of time ends and we evolve. Maybe all the dinos are still wandering around in 4th dimensional space.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Just what I was thinking, I definitely believe in other dimensions as I and a witness have seen people in another during meditation..

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Intersting theory, or should I say interesting guess.

For Instance, Atlantis. I read somewhere about an almost nuclear war between the Egyptians and the Atlanteans, and that the Egyptians won.

May I know where that somewhere was?

I am guessing that the author of somewhere is also guessing. So we are all guessing about what happened, instead of trying to back it up with evidence.

I read somewhere that only 14% of the species killed by the ice age have been discovered.

Again that somewhere.

For a second let us assume that the somewhere is right. If I am not mistaken, before the ice age all land masses were all joined up, then the land masses seperated. So those dead animals could be lying in the ocean for all we know.

Earth is not static, as those idiots believed, Earth is anything but static. We have earthquakes, tornados, meteor impacts and lots of stuff that could have spread the remains to all parts of the world, and even could have pushed it under the soil.

You could argue that I am guessing too. To certain extent Yes. I am guessing that these events, which are well known experiences, could have done it, which has occured in the past and is more possible than...

I believe, that we exist on a plane of existance, and that few of the missing pieces of history ever existed here. And so when our plane A collides with plane H parts of both transfer into the other.

Possibly yes, probably not. The probability that you are right is next to none.
Sorry.

Ok im a writer

The good part is that your imagination is pretty good than mine and it could help you in becoming a good author.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Sorry for the lack of cataloging where I have read what, these are things that I have read over the course of about ten years so compiling an index could prove to be rather difficult, but I will give it my best effort to supply all with the credits to these documents.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Interesting thought....
But you would need to account for the fact that the Mary Celeste and remains of Flight 19 have been found - it is only the people who disappeared in those two most famous Bermuda cases. And if people are sent to another plane from here, do we also recieve people from that plane? People of some description must exist there to have constructed the monuments you mentioned.

join