It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PENNSYLVANIA LAW: Forces Doctors to HIDE what makes some of their patients sick!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
"Secret Recipe Law"

Jesus H F Christ

If I didn't live on this rock with you people, I'd do everything in my power to completely obliterate it.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I actually followed the haliburton story pretty closely when it was breaking. Nope - do not consider them moral at all. That is the test though isn't it? If you take away civil rights from people you don't like, then you have nothing to complain about when they take yours!

But still - the law applies.

So MountainLaurel - I asked you a question - do we now put it to a vote whether civil rights apply to a particular person or company. If you are not popular - too bad your screwed!

Are you suggesting mob rule is better than the broken system of justice that we have?

Tired of Control Freaks.

Oh my goodness, gracious....don't you see my friend they already did take "ours" and yes, too bad, we are screwed, this isn't a popularity contest, about who does or doesn't deserve civil rights, and I am not talking about an "un-popular" company, I am talking about a CRIMINAL company/companies that have outright robbed and abused humanity. Why should we continue to play "patty cake" under some kind of "guise" of "law" that is completely rigged?

We agree on this much, "mob rule" is scarey, and even in the face of such "fierce" forces, that I believe we are up against, I am eternally optomistic that somehow goodwill, love and logic can still somehow prevent man made "diaster" from esculating into anymore violence. You seem to imply a sort of "fair is fair" kinda message in your defence of civil rights for unethical companies, so if we treat them "fair" they will be fair to us? We will protect our civial rights from being taken away if we protect thiers?

All I know, is that I really don't know. My heart felt "instincts" are that in the end game it is very important to stand behind your morals, and to not turn a blind eye to injustice. crimes against earth and everything that lives here is not fracking ok!
edit on 30-3-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Many many things are not ok, my friend. But descending into mob rule is not the answer. My rights and your rights cannot and will never be secured by denying rights to others.

You may not like fracking. I don't like it either. The companies that are having to do it, don't particularly like it either. However, the days of cheap easily pumped oil are coming to an end. and the demand isn't going away.

Before you can condemn someone for fracking, you need to at least end your on reliance on oil, including
products made of oil.

Remember, although these activists have been feeding us the "all corporations bad and evil, all government weak
and corrupt, only activists can be trusted" message since the 1960's. Its propaganda. These activists cannot
be trusted and many of them rely on donations from foreign oil interests.

Please do your own research. Don't rely on just the activists or just the corporations. Look at the science. Then make up your own mind.

But as long as you are using oil,you have no right to condemn those who supply your demand.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TiredofControlFreaks

Sounds like troll talk to me...They are not drilling for oil...they are drilling for Natural Gas. The Fracking Fluid is used to dissolve and "melt" hard rock formations that normally hinders drilling efforts. There is a number of "recipes" by a number of manufacturers and suppliers who offer their product for the desired effect. Rock type and composition is determined by Geologists after viewing core samples. Their report is used by chemists who determine the drilling strategy and the products (Fracking Fluids) available to achieve their goals.

These fluids consists many powerful toxic chemicals in certain strengths and mixtures to overcome geologic barriers. The various "recipes" are known by people in the industry. Any chemists worth his salt can easily determine all aspects of these fluids. The notion their trade secrets are vulnerable by public knowledge is a non-issue in that their "recipes" are protected by Govt. Registered Patents.

So, it's not a issue of losing trade secrets, it's a argument used in a lame attempt to divert public attention from the real issues. Knowing the exact recipe of a product that poses a threat to the public is a recipe that should be available to anyone who has a vested right to know. It's possible the "recipe" may be more toxic than the individual elements within. Using a combination of toxic chemicals can pollute the environment in a number of ways and some people in the vicinity may be sensitive and have adverse side effects. If you, using your "recipe", in a commercial enterprise knowingly administer your "recipe" with the knowledge it may threaten the public and environment makes you a criminal.

whether you like it or not, you live in a country where your actions are scrutinized. The mere fact you no longer have the right to smoke in public sporting events, on Hospital grounds, bars and restaurants, Govt. buildings, certain municipalities, concerts, in a car with children and every thing they deem posing a threat to anyone, should be a red flag to you.

I referred you a troll because only extreme right wing neocons talk such nonsense. You and your "recipes" can only be used if and when you prove it meets community standards and regulations. Yes, I said regulations...lol...The worst word in the Dictionary to all the fascists who lurk about. But be aware, the mantra exposed in your mentality will only be tolerated until society demands the corrupt fascists in the Govt. are exposed and eliminated.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TiredofControlFreaks

www.youtube.com...

The documentry posted above gives some great examples of how alternative energy technology is "aggressively" being suppressed. For this reason I reject the whole, "if you use oil / energy then shut the heck up" about how that oil / energy is gotten, even if that means wars, pollution and health risks. If we eat, should we support Monsanto too?

The brightest scientific minds are often "recruited" by the military/government, The Jason Group ( Recently read a very interesting thread here on ATS by SteelToe, that explains more about the Jason group, was very good) is one such example, they are given hugh salaries and unlimited resources to develp new technology, being paid with OUR tax dollars, and guess what, Yup, they are forced to sign "gag" orders, and anything they invent belongs to WHO? Shouldn't it be the American people who paid for the research?

My friend I will continue to do my research and share with others who may want to listen what conclusions and solutions I might have to offer and will willingly listen to thier conclusions and solutions as well. My conclusions about what "threatens" mankind on almost every front, always seems to come back full circle to the NWO, illumanti, Satan, lol, whatever you want to call it!

Now the Solutions on what to do at this point become way more complicated, for myself I see my contribution to the solution being sharing my horticulture knowledge with others in "grassroot" local efforts like community gardens, school gardens, using natural , non toxic pest control methods, companion planting etc. to encourage others to "grow your own" and support practices that are in "harmony" with nature. Sadly the FDA, who actually has" former " Monsanto executives involved in policy making doesn't want small local organic farms, or people to use and harvest thier own seeds, and they are being harassed, but that's a whole different thread.

I still have "faith" and believe in people's potential to change things for the better, we all have something special to put into our "rock soup", and what better to heal what ails us then a wonderful, hearty soup we all make together.......

p.s. lol, and no we can't boil TPTB in our soup, it wouldn't taste good. Once they are behind bars we will gladly give them some "flourinated" water and GM foods, which should be fine, cause according to them it's all safe

edit on 31-3-2012 by MountainLaurel because: addition

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dagann

Well now I know I won the debate - Personal insults are always the last default position of people who have nothing more reasonable to say.

If you look at everything I wrote, I am in favor of upholding the law (regardless of who it applied to). It is you that wants to brand people as criminals and take away their rights.

The original poster posted a scary headline about Doctor's having to "hide" information from their patients. You now argue that the "recipe" would be useless anyway. That has been my position all along - Having the recipe is useless.

So why do activists want it so badly? And why are they willing to promote fear in the public to get it? And why are they encouraging everyone to suspend civil rights in order to get it?

Lots and lots of questions to answer here?

Tired of Control Freaks

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join