It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Isolates Audio of Zimmerman 911 Call: Racial Slur Now Very Likely,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This thread was closed for ...what ever reason it was.

Can I ask what does 'CNN Isolates Audio of Zimmerman 911 Call: Racial Slur Now Very Likely’ has anything to do with these threads.
This thread is very different then the threads that is going on.

Three threads thats on the innocents of Zimmerman- and one thread showing the innocents of trayvon and it has been closed immediately.
What gives?

So basically we can answer, and put threads on the ats that degrades a black youth, but when something about his innocents pops up,its automatcally trashed.

TextCNN Isolates Audio of Zimmerman 911 Call: Racial Slur Now Very Likely,

What does the above thread have to do with the 3 bottom threads?

TextExclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

TextTrayvon Martin according to friends taunted Columbian friend

TextTrayvon Martin Shooter Told Cops Teenager Went For His Gun,

This is being discussed in numerous threads.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

I think it's because of the userbase being too immature and self-righteous to have a reasoned debate on what was happening in that case. When the insults start flying and the thread gets derailed, there is little point in keeping it up. That's just from my casual observation of what went on in the threads I witnessed though.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MacDonagh

Yep, the sheep get herded yet again

this time, race being used to divide

then religion

then age

anything to keep people from waking up

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
reply to post by LastProphet527

I think it's because of the userbase being too immature and self-righteous to have a reasoned debate on what was happening in that case. When the insults start flying and the thread gets derailed, there is little point in keeping it up. That's just from my casual observation of what went on in the threads I witnessed though.
[/quote

Threads are always closed. And it always says the thread was closed because there are existing threads already going on...in that case, why are 3 threads still running about the same issue, what makes this thread different?

It happens allll the time, and I believe its part of the rules or something, if 5 threads are running, the mod always closes the last threads and always divert the attention to the first thread, why hasn’t this been done. What makes this so special that three hate threads pertain to Zimmerman’s innocents have been running for 4 to 5 days now.

Maybe it’s the new rule that allows posters to put 3 to 8 threads up at the same time on one subject…its plain as day as far as I can see.

edit on 27-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Zimmerman should have LEFT HIM ALONE AND NOT BOTHERED HIM. Zimmerman started it and ended it, he should be in jail. Im white and I dont appreciate the racist shirts.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What does a racial slur have to do with it.
How does that make Martin innocent?
This again is Political Correctness on a rampage attempting to cloud the issue.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MacDonagh

That explanation makes sense, in a sad way, of course. There used to be a sort of pride in keeping a noble, fairminded stance on every issue, at least there was a prevalence of these ATSers.

I posted a thread about the need to have a decent period of mourning, sympathy for all parties involved, and simple empathy for those who have tried to prevent these types of things, and it turned into a raging "you ain't takin' my gun, and I'll shoot whoever tries to!" hate-fest. I am quite good with guns, and repeatedly stressed that it wasn't about that, but that generates dead silence so far, lol.

If there is no room for me here anymore, I guess that says all I need to know.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
Zimmerman should have LEFT HIM ALONE AND NOT BOTHERED HIM. Zimmerman started it and ended it, he should be in jail. Im white and I dont appreciate the racist shirts.

If I were voicing my opinion, this would be it, so thanks for saying what should have been the main response to it in the first place.

People have been saving up hate for this time, it seems.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This becomes an argument based on nothing but skin color, stereotypes, discrimination, and perceived "thuggery" in

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The thread was closed because there are a zillion threads on this. Any thoughts or updates can be added to one of the zillions of threads in existance.

Closed.

top topics

join