It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*LEAKED* Trayvon Martin's criminal record: Identity theft, burgulary, drug trafficking, & MORE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen..I present to you the final coffin in the Saint Trayvon Case.

My sources come from a member of Anonymous who has gained access into Trayvon's Facebook, Twitter, Email, and MySpace. Trayvon's criminal record is MUCH more serious than just a few scuffles and drug selling.

TRAYVON-- In possesion of TEN people's SS#, address, and ID. PROOF of breaking into houses with screwdrivers!
(blocked the SS# and address)

TRAYVON -- Attacking a bus driver, suspended for jumping, and planning an assault

TRAYVON - Drug dealing. 14 THOUSAND dollars earned

Habitual Mary Jane usage

Now, let's wait till the MSM gets a hold of this.

EDIT: I am in no way trying to slanders this poor man's reputation. These facts are for those who still buy into the media's lies of Martin being an innocent child
edit on 27-3-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier

Now, let's wait till the MSM gets a hold of this.

They won't. It wouldn't cause the division or shock value they want. They want him to be an innocent baby and zimmerman a bloodthirsty (white) stalker.

In my opinion. I give up. I think they were both scum, all race bullcrap aside. If this is true, it proves my initial theory.

Gahhh.. I'm scum too for reading more than one of these damn fad distraction threads...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Breaking into houses with screwdrivers?
Thing with slang is that you can't be sure.
"get it in" could mean a lot of things, and you can't really take something his friend said and make it sound like he said it.

Back to reading....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't believe you.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is being discussed in numerous threads.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked threads.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join