It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot Freaks On Jetblue Flight! WTH Is Going On?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
....you referenced the movie "Top Gun"....
Ya know, there is ANOTHER "context" to interpret that script.....
Yeah, the above is SATIRE!!!!

A) the reference was made by the quoted source
B) they used it as an example in that case 'speed' referring to a fast airplane as apposed to the message of the article referring to the drug term.

You might want to reread the post so you understand the context of the reference and who made the reference. Wouldn't want to ignore the FACTS now would we?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

My point, in reference to the movie "Top Gun" was intended to point out ONLY a comical aspect that has been suggested, to reference that film......that was the ONLY intent...

Period.

Just to be clear, here......

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I agree that this is odd, and one does not usually see this kind of behavior from pilots and flight attendants. I will be hoping that this is just some weird coincidence, but this is worth watching. The passengers must have been very scared, but at least everyone was safe. And the co-pilot seemed to do a great job at handling this situation.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PacificBlue

It sure would have scared me. From everything I read, the pilot who had the breakdown was known as an excellent pilot who had been flying most of his life. His friends and coworkers said they had NEVER seen this kind of behavior in him. I really feel sorry for the guy....

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

JetBlue pilot's unraveling baffles friends

www.google.com...

Some of the crew are now saying he was acting hyper and strange even as they were boarding. "

The affidavit says Osbon showed up late for the flight and upon takeoff starting acting erratically, telling his co-pilot, "Things just don't matter."

edit on 3/29/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

JetBlue pilot's unraveling baffles friends

www.google.com...

Some of the crew are now saying he was acting hyper and strange even as they were boarding. "

The affidavit says Osbon showed up late for the flight and upon takeoff starting acting erratically, telling his co-pilot, "Things just don't matter."

edit on 3/29/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

Well he did leave the cockpit thank God.
They said on TV to go to the bathroom as I did guess in a post.
In the cockpit the co pilot heard 'We are not going to Vegas" and that must
have been the last straw for anyone to hear. Glad he acted fast.

As far a mind control goes we can't know what powers any secret group might have.
Due to similar cases if you will for Egypt Air and JFK JR for instance.
Not to mention 911 with four planes under some evil mind control perhaps.

If one assumes ships as powerful as UFOs overhead unnoticed can project to
the mind some erratic behavior just think of the power to commit acts of mayhem
for unsuspected individuals. This possibility is available only with the strict denial
of such a powerful vehicle and capability. Would this be in the hands of the .01%?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Maybe someone was messing with new found "powers"?

research has shown that low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone’s thought processes.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

"The more insidious design–just one among the list proposed by Seryukov–is a weapon that could theoretically render someone pliable or even drive them insane by directly attacking the brain. "

en.rian.ru...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join