It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot Freaks On Jetblue Flight! WTH Is Going On?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
A JetBlue flight captain had to be tackled by passengers today after he ran up and down a packed flight screaming about "terrorism" and "al Qaeda" in a terrifying mid-air outburst.
"Say your prayers!" the crazed pilot screamed as he ran up and down the aisle, a passenger told The Post.
"Someone next to me said he was saying something about bombs," recounted the passenger, Tiffany Lee, a 26-year-old Las Vegas resident.

The captain was identied as Milwaukee-native Clayton Osbon, according to Fox News.
The Amarillo Globe-News also quoted passengers on board saying the pilot was screaming about al Qaeda.
"Iraq, al Qaeda, terrorism — we're all going down," he yelled, according to witnesses.

Laurie Dhue, a former Fox News Channel anchor who was on the flight, told the network passengers could hear the pilot using the words "Afghanistan" and "Israel" during the tirade.

The crazed captain's outburst came after he was booted from the cockpit, passengers said.
He banged on the cockpit door asking to be let back in before passengers subdued him, said authorities.
Four passengers, including a retired NYPD sergeant jumped up and held the man down, Fox 5 reported.
"It was so scary," said Lee. "People around me were freaking out a little bit. The girl next to me was saying, 'Oh my god, what If I never talk to my fiancé again?' "

JetBlue Flight 191 — an Airbus A320 that can hold 150 people — made its emergency landing in Amarillo, Texas at 10:11 a.m. local time.
The flight had departed from JFK at 7:28 a.m.
Grainy YouTube footage purportedly taken by one passenger aboard the flight after its landing showed a scrum at the front of the plane as an attendant reminded them to stay seated and scolded people for taking video, saying, "We don't need pictures of this, please."

JetBlue said in a statement that the captain had a "medical situation" and was taken to an Amarillo hospital.
He was replaced on the flight deck by an off-duty captain who happened to be on the plane, the airline said.
The FBI is investigating the incident.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by zorgon

PATHETIC!!!!

IF you, 'R'(name redacted, but I know well]) knew ANYTHING (go, run and ask John Lear!!) then you, and all who read this tripe, will understand.

Yeah....did John Lear suffer a personal tragedy, where he lost ALL of his logbooks??

I hope not....or, IF he did.....were there OTHER resources to corroborate his recoreds?

THAT is what I have....so......(PFFFT!!) to you.

Try harder, next time you wish to impugn someone's dignity.

Then "fail" falls upon YOU....
edit on Tue 27 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

Isn't revealing another members name a big no no? So threatening to do so with this weird method is... what?

Seems to impinge your dignity to use such tactics if nothing else. You can argue better than that.

I believe you know his name because he revealed it to you when there was an argument over who was and who wans't a pilot... several revealed their credentials and you failed too after saying you would?

Correct me if I'm wrong. I only heard about it through your all's arguments not directly from you.

But that is totally off topic.

On topic this pilot incident could relate to several conspiracy theories as he suggested. Like using EM to alter brain waves which I have a long running thread on.

They are just theories... but this is a conspiracy theory website... or at least that's what it says at the top when I post...

And I would rather have a pilot on meds being treated for a condition they have, than a pilot afraid to get the help they need, and not being on medication that might help them.

I have PTSD and have been hospitalized for suicide several times. Getting help when you need it should not be punished and should not be reason to fire some one from a job which they can perform. A Bipolar person should be allowed to keep their job. Just because a diabetic could die without their meds or go into a coma, doesn't mean they should be denied employment... or flying... same with these meds.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Being an airline pilot used to be a high-paying and prestigeous job. However, in recent years salary has plummited. I heard of one pilot who makes only $19K a year. To support a family on a salary like that is more or less impossible. That's got to be stressful. Plus, they work the pilots to the bone these days, make them do shifts that they shouldn't be doing just to scratch out a few extra bucks. Add the disorientation of perpetual jet lag and its got to be a crazymaking situation.

Thanks again, capitalism.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

You may well be right but I find a figure like that hard to believe. A London bus or tube (subway for US peeps) makes more than that but living in London they will also need it. I would hope that a pilot (who is I would imagine more extensively trained) has a little more financial incentive to remain a reliable and consistent individual.

ETA I also find it strange that he flips out after leaving the bathroom. What really happened in that bathroom?
Good thread OP.

edit on 27/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
Is there a possibility this could be the result of soaking up too much high altitude radiation? I've heard (on other ats threads) that our magnetic field is getting weak? Maybe that allows in more harmful stuff from space that's frying the brains of these airline employees.

You beat me to it. I wonder if their might be something to this. These pilots and flight attendents are up there everyday, passengers are only their for the duration of the flight.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I am glad to see someone start a thread on what I am thinking, It is way too similar. We can not ignore this. The whole other subject(the one I shall not mention just abbreviate: Z vs T--I am so over this already)I think is like a diversion-people ate not realizing this HUGE diversion with the media on that. Now, we have two flight employees saying and reacting and nearly identical ways.
Something is up-somebody knows something-or there is a bizare programming that is being tested? IDK-but I say raise the red flags on this. But, kudos for all the pedistrians, we are not going to have that kind of attack mid-flight that easily!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Whoa! I was thinking the exact same thing!

This is certainly very strange. Hearing the pilot ranting in the second video is creepy, to say the least. I would've been scrambling to get off that plane!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

MSNBC has a video that has a passengers first hand account,
said the captain was foaming at the mouth! ? Wth?

He said to the passengers "say your prayers" over and agian.

He is in FBI custody, which is quite strange if you ask me.

video.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
yeah they need to use people instead of tyrell corp cyborgs. more human than human? more like more crazy than crazy.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This from the Grauniad's piece.

In August 2010 JetBlue flight attendant Steven Slater pulled the emergency chute on a flight from Pittsburgh after it landed at John F Kennedy international airport. He went on the public address system, swore at a passenger, grabbed a beer and slid down the tarmac. He was sentenced to probation, counselling and substance abuse treatment for attempted criminal mischief.

Seriously, no conspiracy. Peeps just lose it now and again. I'd imagine the pilots are under a fair bit of pressure, innit? And they have to work with those god awful, self important, obnoxious #ing trolley dollies. Enough to send anyone over the edge!
edit on 27-3-2012 by lazernation because: grammarz

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

S&F. Was thinking the same thing. One flight attendant, we could call a case of bad nerves, mental issue, whatever, but now a captain, a mere 18 days later??? Both cases, the flights supposedly in danger, either from maintenance issues or from bombs? I simply can't believe this is a coincidence. The question is, WHAT is the cause? What is the reason? If something is being done to these people, we can bet it isn't these two alone. So, whatever it is, it seems to not affect everyone the same way. Are we talking some programming, and they snapped as a result? Not a pleasant thought, having pilots and flight attendants messed with in some fashion. Alright, off to read the responses now! This is too weird!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they' re not out to get ya. Killswitchengage lol

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Well maybe he was diabetic? Or... maybe the cockpit radiation alarms went off. The pilot wanted to divert but ground told him to hold course. Fearing for his passengers lives he threw a "fit" in order to divert the plane anyway.
Looks like it worked.

Just musing aloud everyone.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

If my bi polar cook forgets his meds and drops my plate cause he sees a unicorn over by the salamander(broiler )is entirely different than if my pilot forgets his meds and sees a little red devil dancing on his shoulder, telling him to kill all the sinnersin the back of the devils contraption he has been tricked into flying. dropped plate with porterhouse steakwith a big dollop of garlic butter on top, new potatoes panfried with garlic,onions, baby carrots with a Rene' Pedauque salad ... a damn shame. a dropped airliner with 200+ on board... priceless

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
wtf...a failed false flag?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I suppose all we can do is wait and see if this happens again. It is slightly strange that the two occurrences were almost identical, and that both people affected are people who spend a lot of time at high altitudes. The fact that no one else got sick tells me that it probably isn't something that brief exposure illicits.

But, I suppose it could be stress related, and this is why I say let's keep our eyes open for future happenings of this nature. 2 times may be coincidence...3 times is a conspiracy!!! lol.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Do we have a third incident now?

Passenger attacks flight crew on US Airways flight from NC
Published: March 27, 2012
Updated: March 27, 2012 - 10:03 PM

A passenger on US Airways flight 1697 from Charlotte to Ft. Myers had to be restrained and put in hand ties after attacking the flight crew, according to an airline employee.

NBC-17 reporter Jonathan Carlson, who witnessed the aftermath in the terminal, spoke exclusively with members of the flight crew onboard US Airways flight 1697.

They say the woman got out of her seat and attacked the flight crew, spitting in their faces, knocking one flight attendant to the ground and kicking the crew. One female flight attendant had bruises and bandages up her arms in addition to scratch marks.

www2.nbc17.com...

So, we have Flight Attendents Freak Out
......we have Pilot Breakdown....
and we have passengers attacking the crew...

The pilots wife did make a mention that there are two sides to every story,
and she cautioned to remember that. She knows something...

This is a deep rabbit hole, and its about to take a twist....

edit on 28-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Yeah read this earlier.It happens.People of all walks of life are mentally ill.No conspiracy here folks move along.Funny thing is when I was reading it I thought to myself,I bet there's a thread on ATS about this!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
This is so bizarre....is someone drugging these airline people??

They say he was screaming about Afganistan and Isreal and that there was a bomb on the plane...just like that stewardess a few weeks ago. They had the physically resyrain him....just like the other incidence. WTH???

Yeah someone is drugging these people..they're doing it to themselves.Nothing bizarre about it.It's either mental illness or drugs/drink.They restrained him for that reason and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
This is so bizarre....is someone drugging these airline people??

They say he was screaming about Afganistan and Isreal and that there was a bomb on the plane...just like that stewardess a few weeks ago. They had the physically resyrain him....just like the other incidence. WTH???

you don't get it, do you?

i don't get why you felt the need to add a laughing face?

this has nothing to do with with airline people!

this is manifesting throughout society.

have you not seen all the other incidents?

society is becoming infected

this mental breakdown is effecting more and more people

you are only seeing the high profile ones

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join