It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot Freaks On Jetblue Flight! WTH Is Going On?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

In this modern era of "1984"....where everyone and his grandmother has a video cellphone....let's wait until the facts sort out, OK?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Could somone be dosing their drinks...

It would be horrible but possible.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
from the article:

The pilot has not been identified.

The flight was taking passengers to Las Vegas for a security convention, the Globe-News says.

Con-clue-sions ??

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Nope.

It's an unconscionable thought....unless you want to "up the ante" and somehow attempt to include some sort of "black ops" into it.....

...but, go ahead!

Be brave with that! (Good luck....)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hhmmm... interesting reading everyone's thoughts regarding radiation. I would have thought that was already being monitored on flights. My initial reaction was gas (CO2?) build-up, but probably not if only one crew member was affected.
Another point to be made is perhaps this has always been happening with similar statistics, just now everybody is on edge and lightning-fast to whip out their phones and start filming whenever something happens. Same rate of occurrence but much higher rate of camera-phone use and therefore media scrutiny.
I wonder how long until an air-marshal has a similar episode. Hope not!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

edit on 27-3-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

This is how one person's break-down gets inflated with unsubstantiated speculative crap.

The pure co-incidence of the Las Vegas "Security" Confernce is irrelevant.

It's not as if the airline "Jet Blue" is the only conveyance to Las Vegas!!!

So, stop with this non-sequitur.....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The Fight Attendant freak out planes number...2332... sorry but I love mirrored numbers that can be the same backward or forward and 23 well...

Oh and Jetblue Captain's flight...191 same backward or forward too...

I find this interesting but doubt I could prove anything past that!
edit on 27-3-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
...Manchurian Candidates: they don't make them like they used to...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

If you are able to s-t-r-e-t-c-h anything far enough (without BREAKING) well then.....it will "fit".

Luck with that "stretching" concept!

(You'll need it!!)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

In this modern era of "1984"....where everyone and his grandmother has a video cellphone....let's wait until the facts sort out, OK?

Ummmm.....it happened. It was recorded on video and on the news. He is in FBI custody now....the facts are that another one of the flight personel of an airline lost it....he was screaming and had to be restrained....what is it that you need?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
First....the stewardess freakout...Now a CAPTAIN flips his lid and disrupts a flight....What's going on with these people??

They are following their doctor's advice and taking Zoloft, Prozac, Paxil, etc. What's needed is a massive class action lawsuit to stop these mind-altering substances and the human wreckage they leave behind.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think maybe it is sleep deprivation....or they know more about possible terrorist threats than the average person, and it has them stressed out. Maybe those two things combined could cause a freak out. Oh...and lots of pilots (and stewardesses) take stimulants to stay awake. That alone could make you edgy.They don't get much sleep.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Pre flight walk around by the captain ?
Noticed an unusual protuberance disguised as a pitot tube ,looks like some sort of spray nozzle, Hmm 'whats that weird smell"
Go's back to the cockpit and freaks out.
This ones for you flyboy

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

people seem to be short circuiting a lot these days. Students...filmmakers...airline staff

Too many drugs changing the brain chemistry as someone mentioned......they push all these "antidepressants" etc like there is no tommorow. Now they are pushing Cymbalta for PAIN....anyway, these people have a job where they get little sleep....and many take stimulants. That could be a factor. But as you mentioned, it has been happening so much. It's a stressful world we live in.....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Notice how many passenger are standing or ready to jump out of their seats?

Yep....now when something starts, the passengers are in a** kicking mode!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I think maybe it is sleep deprivation....or they know more about possible terrorist threats than the average person, and it has them stressed out. Maybe those two things combined could cause a freak out. Oh...and lots of pilots (and stewardesses) take stimulants to stay awake. That alone could make you edgy.They don't get much sleep.

I think the airlines regulate their sleeping just like truck drivers.

Meaning they are required to sleep on a long flight or take breaks .... that's the benefit of having a Co-Pilot.

In this case it would appear that the Captain should have had a full rest since it was the beginning of the flight.

My Dad was in the Air Force and then went onto become a commercial pilot and then a Captain. He does not drink stimulants and never had any incidents in the 30+ years he flew.

But as a couple other posters said.... maybe the Captains now days get more info about flights and what not... and it's making some of them too stressed.

Maybe he came from a civil aviation background as opposed to a military ..... and was more likely to have a breakdown.

But then again.... he was the Captain ..... he was supposed to be the one holding everything together

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

First....the stewardess freakout...Now a CAPTAIN flips his lid and disrupts a flight....What's going on with these people??

It's most likely caused by faulty equipment and the chemtrail chemicals are getting into their air system

Well... it could be

edit on 27-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

You are SO FAR off-base....(and, yeah....I get where you're trying to go....)....GET over it.

To the rest.....WAIT, please, until more details emerge.

(Because, they will...........)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Exactly. I think they are privy to more info than the average person. Think about it....wouldn't they have to know SOME info about possible terrorist plots in order to be aware of what to look out for etc? Knowing this COULD cause overload, you know? That could be why they are yelling things about bombs etc....just overload of info and paranoia

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join