It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Who.Lucky 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... sxml

Well kiddies we come to the newest Installment of Doctor Who. This season the good doctor is Joined by a new companion apparently. See the above link please. From the previews seen it is looking right interesting. SO ATS what do you hope will happen this year?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
like the bit where the guy says "anyone who's not american please put down their guns" made me laugh but in those days alot of us brits had guns and training in the military so it wouldn't of been such a problem

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

It is a shame Rory and Amy are leaving. Best Companions Evar. Rory Pond, The Lone Centurion. Amelia Pond, Creator of the Universe.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Yes but bowties are cool!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by yuppa

It is a shame Rory and Amy are leaving. Best Companions Evar. Rory Pond, The Lone Centurion. Amelia Pond, Creator of the Universe.

I agree! i really wish they would keep them. Mayby they will give them a spin off show since they are the best pair ever. Rory was hilariously funny in almost all the episodes he was in at times. I want to see some new enemies pop up and expand the rogues gallery Like the classic Dr who did.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I'm still on the first season and having a hard time adjusting to the fact that there is more than one doctor over each season. That's all sorts of messed up and some of those doctors are particularly uggggly!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Oh Amy and Rory were great. I liked Donna also. Billy Piper drove me insane

Looks like they appear at least in ep 1 of season 7 according to that trailer

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'm eagerly waiting... however I will always be a Tom Baker fan.. K9 and Sarah-jane
showing my age now.. but I do still love it all..

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
WHEN THE HECK DOES THE NEW SEASON START.

new topics

top topics

join