It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to poison the world without being caught

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What if there is actually no such thing as an auto-immune disease or an allergy?

This was leaked from the meeting minutes of a TPTB planning session*
Step 1: Gather a bunch of chemicals, bacteria, and other toxic substances that we know will cause severe health problems. The key is that the actions of these substances must be difficult to trace and the caused symptoms have many possible alternate explanations. Call our collection of substances the "Stuff" for easy identification henceforth.

Step 2: Find useful, practical applications for the Stuff in a wide range of consumer food products: color, consistency and texture, preservation, etc.

Step 3: Convince everyone that they don't want to live without the benefits provided by Stuff in Step 2.

Step 4: Convince everyone that the Stuff is "generally recognized as safe" by funding studies to show this.

Step 5: When new "diseases" and medical conditions begin to appear, conditions which we know to be caused by the Stuff, have personnel in key positions within the medical world create new labels classifed as "autoimmune diseases" and "allergies". This is essentially saying that the diseases are people's bodies fault; their immune systems are too stupid to differentiate between what is and isn't a threat. In reality, their immune systems are intelligently attempting to attack and eliminate the delightful Stuff with which the people poison themselves on a daily basis; but no one will realize this because they have already believed our lie that the Stuff is safe. The doctors will tell them, "Your body can't possibly be targeting that innocent little food additive...instead, it must be attacking itself!" (autoimmunity). Or, "Your body can't possibly be targeting that innocent little oil-based detergent additive being absorbed by your clothes through your skin everyday...instead, it must be all that pollen that's weakening your immune system!" (allergies). In their weakened and mentally foggy state, they will conveniently forget that auto-immune diseases never existed before the 20th century, and pollen has been around throughout all of human history without causing such problems.

Step 6: Create "medicines" to lessen the symptoms of the poisoning so everyone continues to believe that we are on their side. This also allows us to kill them more slowly, so we can spread out the corpse disposal rather than going through the awkward cleanup that would result from killing them all at once.

Step 7: Tell everyone they must buy our medicines or they will die.

Step 8: Profit!

I'll leave it up to you to decide how fictional is the above scenario.

*and thus is obviously not real
edit on 27-3-2012 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by elliotmtl

I think you raise a good point. All these 'new' diseases and an increase in allergies of all kinds....and then conveniently there are new medicine's for this new disease without much if any FDA trials, approval, etc. More natural remedies and medicines are put on the back burner or given a complete run around before a trial can even begin. Sickening how the FDA controls all these meds and our access to it when a relationship between doctor and patient should be just that.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Go eat some foxglove or mistletoe and see if we aren't allergic to some plants. I believe your scenario is not far from the truth, however. Humans used to be healthier even if their lifespans were shorter.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You have a large quoted post here without any sources or references as to who's ideas these are.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
Go eat some foxglove or mistletoe and see if we aren't allergic to some plants. I believe your scenario is not far from the truth, however. Humans used to be healthier even if their lifespans were shorter.

I have to agree.
I think the biggest contributing factor to the shorter lifespans was the environment. Whether it be the climate or being on the menu for other animals. Other than that, I would say the people were healthier then than now.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OP please provide a source link for quoted materials.
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Go eat some foxglove or mistletoe and see if we aren't allergic to some plants.

In other words, the original meaning of "allergic reaction" has been cleverly hijacked.
If we are suddenly allergic to things we weren't allergic to before, the logical question to ask is, "what has changed?"

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I feel poisoned without any links for more info...chemical me up

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliotmtl

Go eat some foxglove or mistletoe and see if we aren't allergic to some plants.

In other words, the original meaning of "allergic reaction" has been cleverly hijacked.
If we are suddenly allergic to things we weren't allergic to before, the logical question to ask is, "what has changed?"

This^

I took my ex to a dermatologist. The guy was an obvious narcissist. He looked at her legs, said it was an allergic reaction, and said, "it's psoriasis".

I informed the doctor that this just recently showed up, and he said it can start to show in adulthood. I asked what the term actually meant, then, as I was under the understanding that it was the result of a inherent condition, and noticeable in early childhood.

He basically kept repeating nonsense, and telling me it was just this label, take this cream, shut up, and get out of the office.

Some of these doctors have no clue what they're talking about, and have no real interest in finding out the real cause. It's just a business for them.

When we broke up, the hives went away. It was something in my apartment. So this "psoriasis" was really a specific allergen, and not something she had to have severe reactions to for the rest of her life.

I have asked the same thing, "what has changed". It's obviously the environment. As to what extent some of this stuff was introduced into the food chain on purpose, and for the intent of controlling the population in numbers, wit, etc..? I have no clue. Likely more than 0%, definitely not 100%.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
OP please provide a source link for quoted materials.
Thanks.

Closed pending source.
Thanks.

Since this is an original piece, thread is reopened.
edit on Tue Mar 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sorry for the confusion, I often use quotes boxes for dramatic effect on other sites and I didn't realize they had a strict purpose here.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I was actually thinking about this yesterday. TPTB have really thought this out and you will be hard pushed to find just one cause of the modern illnesses.

I don't know if people believe in Chemtrails but Barium sulphate has been found in them. This is a sudorific -it makes you sweat. Barium sulphate is also an antagonistic to Potassium. This leads to low potassium.

Low Potassium has been implicated in Heart attacks, as it disrupts electricity in the body.
Low Potassium can be brought on by acidosis, which can be brought on by low Calcium, which is in milk, which is now frowned on because of its high fat content. Everyone drinks Coke cola which has phosphoric acid in it, which produces a high acid reaction in the body. Diet Coke has the poison Aspartame in it.

Everyone I know is on a low fat diet, so fat soluble vitamins can now no longer be metabolised properly. Leading to low Vitamin D which leads to acidosis and low Calcium levels.

There is a now a new (too low) level for Chloresterol (I have inherited low Chloresterol=not fun) which leads to low vitamin D.

Can you see a picture building up?? If they haven't got you one way they will get you another way.

Low Calcium and low Vitmain D will lead to low Magnesium-this has been implicated in HIGH INFLAMMATION this is the cause of many so called new allergies, hayfever and asthmas.
How do I know this? Because I have had asthma all my life, but now I no longer take asthma meds because I have increased my Calcium and Magnesium and Vitamin D levels.

On another thought of low Magnesium levels and how it could affect us in the near future.
I have another theory that Flu should actually be in a Species Classification of its own. It is actually a combination of a virus, a bacteria and a fungus/mycotoxin. (Jeff Rense.com)

Two daysasgo, I was watching a TV doc on UK Nat Geo channel on the 1918 Flu pandemic.
In the 1918 Spanish Flu the epidemic started on exactly the same day in both Boston and Bombay!!!!
I thought about how this could have happened in 1918. I then started to think that maybe they had been infected well before that day and a little known fact suddenly occured to me.
Fungus grows much quicker in high radiation levels.

SO on that day in 1918 higher radiation levels occured and bingo the Flu Mycotoxin grew in their bodies and became a pandemic. Alaska had up to 90% fatalies-why? Because of the higher solar radiation levels in the higher latitudes.

This I believe is what is going to happen with the Swine flu. It didn't go pandemic as the solar minium was more minima than TPTB calculated.
BUT now the solar radiation levels are going to get higher and infected people will start dying. Is this why 'Contagion' the movie was brought out? Now there is a report of a chef who just died outside of his restaurant and how at first they thought he had been beaten up because of the blood loss, then they retract that and I think it's now an infection. Now the report of his death has been hidden. Obviously his blood coagluation had been compromised. Same thing happened in 1918 with blood being coughed up.

And do you know what also happened in the Flu pandemic? The adults mainly died, those who were outside and mingling the most, of the different ages. SO they were getting more irradiated and their immune systems went overboard.

Nowadays what I am worried the most about, is the low levels of Magnesium in our diet, as Magnesium helps dampen the immune system down.

This wasn't a rant, just a concerned citizen who can see a problem with our diets and the conflicting guidelines given to us by the Medical professsion.
And I haven't even got started on the Adrenals.

All this is from personal experience and my research to make myself well, after the Edrincologist discharged me after two appointments and yet I was still very ill.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
RE: the swine flu...maybe there are multiple factions of TPTB battling, and the ones that are doing the chemtrails are somehow blocking the radiation?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
They started suddenly because that is what allergies do! They start suddenly because your body can find something toxic or foreign. Allergies have been around for a long time. Yes, it can possibly be because of some chemical that causes your body to find something else foreign. (My uncle standing in the chemical's when they were trying to eliminate the fruit fly proves that.) Some people inherit their allergies. Others can have an allergy, and don't know it until it's too late. Then there are people who are exposed to something so much they develop an allergy.

You can be allergic to a chemical in the detergent. My mom has that meaning we have to buy special detergent. You can be allergic to a food additive. That is why we have to avoid a lot of those. Sometimes even when the doctor cannot help. You can do a process of elimination and learn what the cause is. How would you know allergies or auto-immune diseases didn't exist back then? The people affected probably died fairly quickly, so there is no way you can possibly know that.

It reminds me when my dad died to cure my epilepsy naturally. Guess what? That was a disaster. It can help slightly with relaxers. Cure it? Not possible. My dad tried to cure my sister naturally of her metal illness. Obviously didn't work. The only thing my dad did find that worked naturally was a concoction that removed pain, and another that lessened allergies although they came back once you stopped taking it.

Four, I have four allergies. One after a large seizure that required hospitalization which for it's type was very common. Plus it RUNS in my family. There was a previous one that caused another as it became more severe. Then another after working at a pet grooming shop.

I am allergic to gluten, canola, mustard, and animals. Canola and mustard pretty much being from the same family. Two of them are very severe as I go into anaphylaxis. One less severe. And the last just being an annoyance.

About the medicine needed? Of course there are medicine's needed. Plus after you know what to avoid you only need to buy the medication very rarely. Though depending on the allergy it needs more. Plus you can stay miserable and not take the medicine if you so choose. You don't have to get it.

Plus do you know why they have to create medications chemically? It's because they cannot patent natural cures.

On the part of new diseases, when you learn of a new disease of course you're going to have to come up with a new medication. Sometimes it quick, and sometimes they don't come around for years.

I can believe that some new disease are created. Thing is not all of them are created.

Thus I find the whole fictional scenarios hard to believe at some points.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
variable viral proteins

which enter our meat/poultry and GMO diet. exponentially by 2015 but remain asy gmptomatic until about/by 2036

when it becomes an epidemic where virtually all humans are infected with variable prions eating away their brain/CNS....

sadly, apparently there is no cure (in this timeline) and 100% fatality rate

way to go, Mon santo.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Don't forget that the measurable levels of nutrients and vitamins in our foods have been going down. All the chemicals sprayed, the way they've been genetically modified or selectively bred, other toxins coming down in the rain and even just the collective human attitude toward 'food' are probably all contributing factors. And I believe other processes are occurring which we have no knowledge of whatever.

top topics

join