It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane Michigan government announces plan to destroy ranch livestock based on hair color and arrest

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLCCLL
reply to post by Furbs

Obviously you can't read. I kinda thought you were just a tool!

Please say more. I am interested in what you are actually trying to express and would like to help your search for knowledge.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

reply to post by Furbs

Please say more. I am interested in what you are actually trying to express and would like to help your search for knowledge.

Furbs, Just so you know, I apologies for my last post to you. I used the wrong post it was meant for someone else. Some people here have no idea what so ever about anything they write about no matter if there is proof or not!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
I'm embarassed to be from Michigan anymore

I am embarrassed to be a member of the human race.

I just do not really know what to say any more.
Some one in Michigan state government must really hate bacon .
Please, some one wake me up, I am tired of this nightmare.
Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

Furbs, Just so you know, I apologies for my last post to you. I used the wrong post it was meant for someone else. Some people here have no idea what so ever about anything they write about no matter if there is proof or not!

I assumed that was the case, no worries, mate.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

I have a feeling that one was meant for me. However, based on the stance that LLCCLL is taking, it's a sure bet he works for the MDNR or at the very least is related to someone who is. Why doesn't the DNR do more than harass fisherman? There is all kinds of poachers around here, I hear them every year just before deer season. A single shot in the early morning or late evening isn't target practice for sighting in. They know that but would rather go for the big money. Ever since they allowed almost unlimited doe permits, the deer herd is way smaller then they claim and forget getting them to admit wolves and cougars are on the raise and are attacking livestock. If you suffer losses from wildlife, they are obligated to compensate those losses, so they deny those problems to save money. And with regards to wasting disease, I've seen it and know they lie about that too. Sorry if this is off topic, but the DNR has more authority than cops and it would be easy for them to abuse that power. Follow the money.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here is the latest update from Bakers Green Acres.

Update on the Court Case

In this video segment, Mark Baker names the names of those trying to lawfully eliminate hogs as 'feral'.

The other tidbit is....
The Monsanto Connection....

Evidently the state filed motion to try 5 cases together, Motion denied...That would have brought the case to Lansing and a favorable arena for the state.

And, the list of names on the feral bandwagon seems unrelated to the hog industry for the most part and caustic in nature.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Ops! A double post. Anyway, thanks for the heads up imd12c4funn.
edit on 27-6-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Double post correction

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

I can't watch the video. Could you please elaborate on the Monsanto connection. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join