It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Transfer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The account that I am about to give, I've never shared with anyone except my wife--after being married for 13 years. This was not a dream or an imagination running wild. I've lived with this and thought about it many times over the years. Maybe someone out there has had something similar happen to them, because I have never heard of anything like this before. My grammar sucks so please bare with me. Here goes:

It was in the late spring/summer of 1976 and I was five years old living at home with my mother, father, and three older brothers. It was a normal childhood---Dad worked all the time and mom was a homemaker. The night in particular, my parents went out and my grand parents came over to babysit me and my three older brothers. I remember, after getting a bath, being put to bed by my grandma while my grandpa stood behind her.

The next thing that I know I am standing in a huge dark space with an illuminated mirror, about twenty feet out in front of me. There were no lights on it but somehow it was illuminated. I felt a set of hands on my shoulders and I felt that this was my mom. How could that be? It wasn't the mother that I know but yet I felt it. I've never felt such love before. I just sensed it. That's the only way that I can explain it. I felt safe and cuddled here and that this was where I belonged. I also sensed that there were two other females standing, just out of the light, watching. Somehow I knew that they were there. Anyways, She started telling me, without words, ---the only way that I can describe it is that I felt it, or just knew it, like some form of telepathy, that, I could change my mind into any body that I wanted to. She made it seem like it was a natural, common thing.

Still feeling her hands on my shoulders, she guided me towards the mirror and that's when my attitude changed. I was not the little boy, who has looked into the mirror at myself many times and I was very conscience of who I was at five years old. I was a little girl! I had long hair. I did not recognise myself but I looked into my eyes and knew that it was me that I was looking at. When I moved my arms the arms in the mirror moved the very same. Well I freaked out. I was terrified! I didn't wanna be a little girl. I was crying, kicking and screaming, trying to get away all the while she was trying to console me, to no avail. I couldn't believe that I was in another body, yet, it was still the same mind. I do not remember at any time seeing her face.

The next thing that I know, I slowly fade in. I hear crickets chirping. I hear frogs in a pond about a hundred yards away that I catch all the time. I'm standing in the woods about a couple hundred yards away from the house on the last board. My brothers had boards layed down over this little wet, swampy area that leads to our trail into the woods where we played. We used to go out there daily and climb to the top of little saplings and fall to the ground with them, bending them over. I was standing on the last board, just a little ways into the forest. I was not alone.

There was this noise. It sounded like a feed-back noise, swirling, going from high pitch to low pitch---that's the only way that I can describe it but it was haunting and still haunts me today. I saw a silhoutte standing about fifteen feet from me. All I could see was the black outline. It wasn't shaped like a human at all. It was big and had red glowing eyes and I could see that it had long hair but I wasn't terrified of it. I sensed or felt that it wanted me to run across these six or seven boards and go back to my house and enter it. So I did just that!

I ran like the wind and when I climbed the steps onto the porch I tryed to get in but the door was locked! I beat on the door and my dad came, half asleep and opened the door. He asked me "what the hell'r you doing outside" as he rushed me back to bed. My parents had already gotten home and been asleep and my grand parents had already left by the time I came back in? I had no idea how I'd gotten outside. The next morning I recieved a lecture about NOT going outside without permission, especially at night. I already knew not to leave out like that and would never. I would've been scared to go out into the night at that age.

I kept what happened to me to myself out of fear, not only as a child but as an adult. At five years old I thought that this was crazy so I can't imagine what adults would think. I didn't understand what had happened to me until later in life. I was taken. As the years have moved on, I am forty now, and I catch myself thinking about it more and more. Did this really happen? Was it just a little kid having a dream? I believe 100% that it did happen. I remember it vividly, well....the parts that I was allowed to remember, that is. This is not the last time that I had an encounter.

Around 1984, in another town where my family moved to, my buddy and I were passing football in the neighbors yard, because their yard was like a field, and all of a sudden a shadow was on the ground. A big shadow. As I looked up, at treetop level, passing right over top of us, was a black triangle. It was about thirty feet from each end. It had what looked to be fluorescent tube light going all around the outer edges. One was blue, one was green, and the other was yellow, I think. It was some kind of color scheme like that. As it passed right over our heads I said outloud "it's not a hang glider". It was totally silent and was going so slow that it couldn't have been flying. It was floating. I remember thinking that it was exotic. The only other time in my life that I used exotic to descibe something was the first time that I ever saw a Lamborghini. It didn't shine like a Lambo, though. It looked flat black to where you could see no light bounce off it or anything. Like composite or something. As it floated out of sight I asked my friend what that was because him and his dad were in the civil air patrol and he said he never saw anything like it.

I asked my friend about two years ago if he remembered it and he said "oh yes. That was a UFO". I said that I was glad to hear him say that because that's the only thing that I could come up with as I have never seen nothing like it before nor since.

Lastly, later in the winter of '84, my mom was coming back late from shopping at the mall. I remember when she got home I could hear fear in her words as she told my dad what she had seen down at the bridge that links the two counties together. She said as she proceeded to cross the bridge, she saw a bright light a couple hundred yards out from the bridge, about the same height as the bridge, hovering over the river. She stopped to look at it. She said that a basketball sized light came out of the bottom of it and went down into the woods below. She said that she could see it lighting up the woods as it zipped around erracticly. She said it then shot up in the bottom of the bright light and then it shot straight up at an incredible speed. It was gone. She put the peddle to the metal and hightailed it home. She was shaken by it.

Well, that's my account and I look forward to hearing from you guys and gals.

edit on 27-3-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thanks for telling.... Most people won't tell such a story as the first one at your age of five because they may not believe it themselves and they are sure others won't. Please write your story down in more detail or at least, copy your posting here and send it to yourself as an email and maybe to anyone that you know that would be interested in your accounts.

In my view, one hinges incident on another in some unfathomable relationship that we mere humans cannot grasp. I've had an abduction account, but that is only part--if importantly indicative--of several strange things in my life both earlier and later.

At least, you can be assured that when noted debunkers and deniers start venting their caustic remarks to "believers" that they simply do not know what they are talking about or else, maybe they know some of the truth, but have their own agenda be it a paycheck to buy their negative viewpoint or an audacious ego that permits no entity smarter than themselves.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yeah that definitely sounds like aliens have been involved in your life.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Was the red eyed creature, wolf like or humanoid in appearance?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
On the concept of "Mind Transfer", consider that the brain is somewhat "holographic". Sorta like a glass with a holographic image, if you break it into pieces, all the pieces have the image on it.

So in terms of brain-science, if you could remove a 1mm^3 cube of brain matter and replace it with a same-sized micro-chip-array (it would feature some of my math like the algorithm that reads your mail addresses...), the new piece would learn the surrounding environment.

Meanwhile if you adequately freeze/store the piece removed...

Repeat till its all changed... you'd have a computerized head with a brain in pieces in the freezer that could be re-assembled and re-warmed. Thus you'd have a full COPY of your consciousness and brain. 1 in a computer, 1 in a biological form.

BTW, there are chemicals that allow the cut-reconnect of nerve cells too without the scar-tissue that grows-over. There's no reason for injury based paralysis anymore - other than its "above top secret" to keep the proles in captivitly ;P

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Was the red eyed creature, wolf like or humanoid in appearance?

It was tall and rounded. At where the head should be was the same size as the mid section. It was much larger than a man.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

The reason I asked is a I have a memory of seeing a large wolf like creature when I was in my teens, that scared the crap out of me and had glowing red eyes...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
First, I believe you. I've had my own strange encounters, it's much harder to dismiss stuff like that when you've been in a similar situation. My story isn't an encounter with the 4th kind but it still sticks firmly in my mind, years later. It's different from when you remember a dream, or the imagination. It's something you know inside to be real. There's a lot we don't know about the world and truth is often stranger than fiction. Thanks for posting your story.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bekisu

Thank you. That's exactly how I feel. I have absolutely no doubts that it was real.

To Abeverage:
It wasn't wolf-like. It was definitely bi-pedal but very big and emitted a strange sound. I could see long hair in the silloutte. I've seen other strange things that I am going to post about in the coming weeks. One of the reasons I signed up here was to share several things that I have encountered.

new topics

top topics

join