It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad Men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Anyone a Mad Men fan here? (i.e., -non- young men and boys demographic...) What did you think of the 2 hour season premier? I went to Mad Men's FaceBook page. Numerous people commenting, said they thought it dragged. Yeah, it kinda did. But it was classic Mad Men to me, who's been following it from the beginning. You have to have done that, to appreciate this.
Fellow women: Did you like the scene in Don Draper's living room with his wife Megan? Where do I go line-up to have Mr. Draper pull my hair and have at me??? Where where???

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

My wife and I both thought it was great. It took a while for it to get going, but once it did it was one of the better episodes we'd ever seen.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Buddha1098

Yes, it showed hints of things that left you knowing, would snowball into bigger dramas. Don's anal revulsion toward his birthday. I don't see him with that new brunette wife very long. She might feel smothered by his cermudgeonness, and flee the coop. Say, do you remember when Peggy had that baby, secretly? I wonder if the show will make that come back to haunt her. I'll bet ya Miss buxom redhead's husband gets killed in Vietnam, or they have him come back like Tom Cruise did, in Born On The Fourth Of July......

join