It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian doctrines vs scripture

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by HeFrippedMeOff

I wish you could hear yourself. One reply up you are telling me I'm of a false cult because I warned of the wrath that is coming and here you are now saying your just warning of of the judgment.
Everybody dies, so everyone has the opportunity to face judgement, just like the Bible says.
What you are claiming is the end of the world in order to have a judgment. There is a difference.

What you are denying is the difference in the judgment seat of Christ and the GWTJ. I've already explained this and given scripture so I'm not going over it again.

He didn't send you into this world to judge Israel or to do to Israel what Israel is doing to Palestine. Let the vengeance go. God knows and he sees and vengeance is his upon those who are really your enemy.
Hello!! it's not Israel, it is a group of people calling themselves Israel. They are common criminals who is our obligation to judge for their crimes.

Again, God is judge and He knows who belongs to Him and who is lying and according to scripture He will have vengeance. If you want to judge the law then according to scripture you are no more under grace but under the law because you have put yourself there making yourself a judge. If this is the path you want and believe in according to your experiences then so be it but by the Word of God I will not partake.

you're full of bull.
. . . your interpretations aren't built on scripture or even a proper translation of the Word. Dewey, come on!
You don't have any way to actually argue it since all you have is a list of things you are supposed to believe in order to belong to your cult.

I've been giving you scripture and you belligerent deny the Word for your personal feelings and experiences. That's not denying ignorance Dewey.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Apparently all you are saying is that you are exempt from criticism.
Go ahead and think that but you can't actually prove your position from the Bible.
The fact that you pretend to hide behind God is no deterrent to presenting what I believe to be true, which is that criminal behavior is not sanctioned by God, and people who do sanction it will be judged by God, regardless of what they have been deluded into thinking by a cult religion.
edit on 19-4-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

which is that criminal behavior is not sanctioned by God, and people who do sanction it will be judged by God, regardless of what they have been deluded into thinking by a cult religion.

God also said He would regather them a second time not for anything they did that was good, but because His Name and Word is on the line. And Psalms says He magnifies His Word above all His Name.

So basically God says in Ezekiel 36 (paraphrase):

"I won't do this because of any good you have done, nor because you deserve any of it, it's only because I swore I would in my Word and My good Name is on the line here. You're still evil people. But I have a correction rod waiting on you people who have profaned My Name in all the countries I sent you to."

That correction rod is the Great Tribulation. 2/3 of the Jews will die during the GT.

edit on 19-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

God also said He would regather them a second time . . .

It is not possible to make anything close to a convincing argument that in fact this is what is implied from the prophecies.
It would a little premature for me to create a counterargument before you have first made an argument yourself.

That correction rod is the Great Tribulation. 2/3 of the Jews will die during the GT.
An unsubstantiable Darby-ism.
edit on 20-4-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

It is not possible to make anything close to a convincing argument that in fact this is what is implied from the prophecies.

It came from Ezekiel, he was a prophet in Babylon during the last exile before the diaspora. Which other exile am I missing after that prophecy where the Jews were scattered amongst all "the nations"? During the Babylonian exile they were only taken to two countries, Persia and Babylonia.

Which one am I missing after the Babylonian exile? Seems the Bible is silent on that one. It needs to be after Babylon, and they need to be scattered amongst "the nations".

(Diaspora)

It would a little premature for me to create a counterargument before you have first made an argument yourself.

Close, it would be wise for you to not make one at all and repent. And for calling for Israel to be divided (Joel 3).

edit on 20-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Apparently all you are saying is that you are exempt from criticism.
Go ahead and think that but you can't actually prove your position from the Bible.

Romans 8:1

The fact that you pretend to hide behind God is no deterrent to presenting what I believe to be true, which is that criminal behavior is not sanctioned by God, and people who do sanction it will be judged by God, regardless of what they have been deluded into thinking by a cult religion.
edit on 19-4-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

Perhaps if what you believed to be true about Palestine and Israel was based on actual scripture or history that would be one thing but to deny the OT prophets and pretend that you aren't condemning yourself according to your own judgments in promoting Allah, and murder, and criminal behavior like claiming land that they never inherited because they are "basically" the sons of Abraham through Esau, and promoting Palestinian apartheid by genocide of Israel. The fact is, I hope in Christ and he knows my heart. He also knows yours and you can hope in judgment if that's what your heart desires but just because you feel judged doesn't make you a judge and just because you feel Israel is an enemy doesn't mean that according to scripture we shouldn't love them and pray for them along with everyone else in this spiritually starving world. And you really believe I am a murder and support criminality then pray for me that I might be forgiven and that you may be be forgiven your sins as you have forgiven others.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The bible is a spiritual book and the carnal minds of man cannot properly conceive the spiritual aspect of it.

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
1st Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

In all our own wisdom and thinking is but foolishness to God You cannot understand the spiritual because you are carnally minded.

1st Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
1st Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Which one am I missing after the Babylonian exile?

You play a game where you pretend you know something which you don't.
Your knowledge base is videos from your cult leader on YouTube, so you provoke me to come up with a coherent thought since you can not come up with even a real articulation of what your theory is that you are promoting. I am tired of doing your hard work, so I will leave it at what I said earlier, you are incapable of building an actual argument for your case.

. . . calling for Israel to be divided (Joel 3).
Hello, it's not Israel, like in the Bible, it is just a bunch of criminals calling themselves Israel.
edit on 21-4-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Focus. Ezekiel. He was a prophet during the Babylonian exile. So which scattering amongst the nations was he prophesying about after the Babylonian exile? I only know of one, the diaspora.

Which other one was there between the two of those scatterings?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Hello, it's not Israel, like in the Bible, it is just a bunch of criminals calling themselves Israel.

And God tells them the same thing, that they wouldn't be regathered for anything they did at all, but because of the promise He made for the sake of His own Name.

God says the same thing, He also says He will regather them despite their sins.

edit on 21-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

. . . but to deny the OT prophets and pretend that you aren't condemning yourself according to your own judgments in promoting Allah . . .
What I deny is propaganda pretending to be history.
What you deny is the New Testament, and you deny Jesus as the fulfillment of the OT.
Believing like you do that protecting Muslims from crimes against humanity is blasphemy against God, I would have to take as being the height of arrogance, if you were actually an Israeli, but since you probably aren't (seeing how you at least pretend to be a Christian) then I would take it as something more like susceptibility to brainwashing of a cult type.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Focus. Ezekiel. He was a prophet during the Babylonian exile. So which scattering amongst the nations was he prophesying about after the Babylonian exile? I only know of one, the diaspora.

You know a couple factoids that you heard your cult leader say. You believe it is some important key to understanding prophecy because your leader told you it was, but you can't quite link it all together as a theory which you can articulate.
I am not going to do it for you so that you can take that and figure out how to nit pick some irrelevant aspect of it and then claim "victory". I have gone through this enough to know you are all bluff.
edit on 21-4-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
HFMO,

Let's start calling ourselves "Jesus Freak Cult" members.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

You know a couple factoids that you heard your cult leader say. You believe it is some important key to understanding prophecy because your leader told you it was, but you can't quite link it all together as a theory which you can articulate.
I am not going to do it for you so that you can take that and figure out how to nit pick some irrelevant aspect of it and then claim "victory". I have gone through this enough to know you are all bluff.

Fine with me if you stop replying because I'm "all bluff".

Not going to look that gift horse in the mouth.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

And God tells them the same thing, that they wouldn't be regathered for anything they did at all, but because of the promise He made for the sake of His own Name.
So much delusional happy talk that makes no sense.

God says the same thing, He also says He will regather them despite their sins.
They did it all themselves. The only argument you have that God was involved is some cooked-up number game theory that you yourself do not understand enough to explain and have to just link to some blog.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I thought you were done because I'm all bluff?

I can't finish these new videos from my cult leaders with you bugging me like this.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
There, look under my name, just for you sweetie.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

. . . but to deny the OT prophets and pretend that you aren't condemning yourself according to your own judgments in promoting Allah . . .
What I deny is propaganda pretending to be history.

Did the Holy Spirit tell you the OT prophets are propaganda or was that your cult leader?

Did he/she also tell you the merneptah stele is propaganda too and not real history?

What you deny is the New Testament, and you deny Jesus as the fulfillment of the OT.

No, he fulfilled that which he was to fulfill but also there is more to be done which is why he is returning. You regard the OT prophets as propaganda without having read them and do so judge them according to your own spirit and not of the Holy Spirit. God isn't happy with Edom.

Believing like you do that protecting Muslims from crimes against humanity is blasphemy against God, I would have to take as being the height of arrogance, if you were actually an Israeli, but since you probably aren't (seeing how you at least pretend to be a Christian) then I would take it as something more like susceptibility to brainwashing of a cult type.

I thought we were talking about the people Palestine, not Islam?
your true colors show huh?

Islam is idolatry. I would to rescue the Muslim/Arab people from the shackles of Islam but either by ignorance or arrogance Edom lays claim to their brother's inheritance and again.....God is not happy with them and their time is coming.

Why is it that you believe about Palestine and Islam/Muslims as you do?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Did the Holy Spirit tell you the OT prophets are propaganda or was that your cult leader?
"Fake history" was what I said.
No, I don't have a cult, I am just an individual who decides things for himself.

Did he/she also tell you the merneptah stele is propaganda too and not real history?
That's a joke, so no sense bringing that up with me. People can use anything for propaganda, even artifacts, by making out that they "prove" something.

No, he fulfilled that which he was to fulfill but also there is more to be done which is why he is returning. You regard the OT prophets as propaganda without having read them and do so judge them according to your own spirit and not of the Holy Spirit. God isn't happy with Edom.
This is a severely demented form of fundamentalism and is a belief system with an agenda, and that's all.

Christianity, which you know nothing about, being a member of a anti-Christian cult.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

This is a severely demented form of fundamentalism and is a belief system with an agenda, and that's all.

Christianity, which you know nothing about, being a member of a anti-Christian cult.

There is an agenda according to God as He has made known through his prophets and there is an agenda according to the cults of this world who make up their own gods. Only one of them has a proven record of never failing us and only one of them am I going to take at His word. Therefore cry and fume all you like according to your own brute knowledge, denying scripture but if you care about our Father's plan, the words are written for us to read. I don't need the approval of men or acceptance into their religion to be known by our Father and our Savior. I believe His words are true and His edicts sure. If that makes me unchristian to you then so be it that I be not of your cult. Nevertheless, if God be with me then who can be against me? I have only given you scripture to read; it is therefor not me you deny. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join