It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian doctrines vs scripture

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by HeFrippedMeOff

And regardless, is this any reason to want you brothers dead and/or gone from your presence?

I have no idea how you get this from anything I wrote.
I have to imagine that your zeal for partisanship drives you to see things that are not there but imagine is some secret motive behind anyone not of your party.

. . . you have not called for the eradication of only these adopted peoples but of Israel as a whole which is not just a religion but an entire race of Hebrews.

The secret is that hating our brother makes us guilty of murder in the eyes of God. I want peace, Dewey.

What is your final solution here, Dewey?

Yes, "Israel" as a whole must die! I mean that as a political entity, which pretends to be a "state" but which is nothing but the criminal enterprise of pirates who murder the rightful inhabitants of the land and steal their property as their won.
There should no longer be given immunity from the laws that every legitimate country is forced to adhere to.

Do you condone returning evil for evil? Do you condemn those who would strap bombs to their chests and blow themselves up in a crowded area or fly airplanes into skyscrapers or is your since of justice based on you and yours getting what you want and to hell with everyone who won't give it to you?

There is no "race of Hebrews".

Yes, Dewey, there is. Just because you don't accept them doesn't make them not a people with history and lineage. Deny Ignorance.

If they want to apply as legal immigrants to Palestine, then they should do that, to the legal and democratic state of Palestine. That is my solution.
Immigrants from where?

You can slander me all you want but you will have to face judgment before God for your acquiescence to evil acts.
edit on 16-4-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

You can slander me and Israel all you want but if you'll accept Jesus and the Love of our Father you'll stand before the judgment seat of Christ in forgiveness and I'll welcome you with open embrace because I'm not mad at you.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Jesus wasn't and isn't just some good prophet. In actuality, according to his very own words you either believe him and accept that he is the son of God slain for the sins of the world or he is a liar and crazy heretic. It's one or the other.
He is also no Canaanite king.

He is king of all the Earth being the only begotten of the Father who yes, vindicated him in death because he never knew sin unlike we who are just men.
Why wouldn't you choose Jesus?

I'm sorry you got conned into a fake religion that was invented by the people who wanted to create Israel and to maintain support for it during its time of transformation into a monster of genocide and ethnic cleansing.

And I'm sorry for the apparent lack of love you exhibit for your brothers in preference to the will of Islam. Nevertheless, the reformation of Israel was according to God's will as will its destruction be but Palestine won't be ruling over the land in that day, Jesus will.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You're calling for Israel to denounce their identity and birthright for the acceptance of Islam's God and Ishmael's preeminence. You know very well this will not and cannot happen. Why do you refuse the Hebrew people their human rights to live at peace and serve their God in the land of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?
Whoever believes in that sort of thing can bring up that argument before the immigration board when they apply for a visa into Palestine. Of course this is in my best-case scenario of my proposed solution. The reality will probably be lots more murder before they ever think of trying something peaceful, as long as there are deluded 'Christians' in America who believe in that fiction, and will support the bloodshed in God's name.

Well, I know how God wraps it all up in scripture so kill each other over nothing and point fingers if you like but there is a better way and a better time is coming although what must first come to pass will be fulfilled.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Well, I know how God wraps it all up in scripture so kill each other over nothing and point fingers if you like but there is a better way and a better time is coming although what must first come to pass will be fulfilled.
I don't know why you are directing this toward me since you are the one promoting the criminality. Conquering land for the purpose of moving a foreign population onto it is against international law and is a war crime which the entire Israeli leadership should be arrested and put on trial for, in my opinion. Your attitude is probably, "Let the killing continue so they can have their temple so Satan can rule from it and bring Armageddon, then we can get raptured and say 'So Long suckers who did not believe!'".

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Do you condone returning evil for evil? Do you condemn those who would strap bombs to their chests and blow themselves up in a crowded area or fly airplanes into skyscrapers or is your since of justice based on you and yours getting what you want and to hell with everyone who won't give it to you?
I think they ran out of the few people who did the bomb vests, years ago, since people that stupid are a scarce commodity.
If you mean 911, that was what is called a false flag, where you blow up your own people in such a way where you can blame it on another country in order to justify a war. That was W. Bush and Cheney who did the 911 attacks.
I have no idea who this "you and yours" is you are talking about. I don't belong to any group who would benefit from peace other than humanity in general. Your group I have to guess is the "rapture ready" crowd waiting for the temple to be rebuilt for your doomsday scenario to play out to get your trip to heaven, except your support for the murders involved in getting your fantasy Israel will exclude you from Heaven because of the blood guilt on your hands of the slain innocent Palestinians who were in the way.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Conquering land for the purpose of moving a foreign population onto it is against international law and is a war crime which the entire Israeli leadership should be arrested and put on trial for, in my opinion.

You still haven't said from where this "foreign population" has immigrated. By the way, if Israel are sons of Abraham and the Palestinians are "basically" sons of Abraham then wouldn't they both be immigrants with only one having blessing of Abraham to the land?

I say leave them alone and for our Father's sake quit killing each other.

Your attitude is probably, "Let the killing continue so they can have their temple so Satan can rule from it and bring Armageddon, then we can get raptured and say 'So Long suckers who did not believe!'".

This is a sad and gross interpretation according to a hate-filled heart. You truly don't understand Christ or what you've read in scripture if this is how you really feel about those who bless Israel and call upon the name of Jesus.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I think they ran out of the few people who did the bomb vests, years ago, since people that stupid are a scarce commodity.

Like Children? Regardless, you didn't say whether you condone or condemn it?

If you mean 911, that was what is called a false flag, where you blow up your own people in such a way where you can blame it on another country in order to justify a war. That was W. Bush and Cheney who did the 911 attacks.

I didn't ask who you thought did it. I asked whether or not you condone hijacking a plane and flying it into a skyscraper. Do you?

I have no idea who this "you and yours" is you are talking about. I don't belong to any group who would benefit from peace other than humanity in general.

If that were true then you wouldn't have a problem with leaving the descendants of AIJ alone to their inheritance now would you?

Your group I have to guess is the "rapture ready" crowd waiting for the temple to be rebuilt for your doomsday scenario to play out to get your trip to heaven, except your support for the murders involved in getting your fantasy Israel will exclude you from Heaven because of the blood guilt on your hands of the slain innocent Palestinians who were in the way.

I don't think so. The Lord knows the heart's of his people.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yes, Dewey, there is. Just because you don't accept them doesn't make them not a people with history and lineage. Deny Ignorance.
Hebrews were never a race but it was a sort of tribe, and it means those who crossed over, maybe from Egypt, but they were genetically Canaanites when there was an actual Israel as a political/tribal entity before the Assyrians came in and disrupted the population pattern in the region of Canaan.
So, 300 years after the Jews were expelled from Palestine by Emperor Hadrian, they come up with a book claiming the rights to this land. Well they could take that up in some international court as some sort of land deed, but I have to think that the people living there before 1949 have more of a right to the land than someone living in Germany or Russia who think they have a sort of spiritual connection to the land because their ancestors took up Judaism a thousand years ago, or something.

Immigrants from where?
Israel is constantly bringing in people from different countries probably to try to get a majority in case they were ever forced to become a democracy, they could outnumber the Arabic speaking population.

You can slander me and Israel all you want but if you'll accept Jesus and the Love of our Father you'll stand before the judgment seat of Christ in forgiveness and I'll welcome you with open embrace because I'm not mad at you.
The true spiritual Israel is those who follow Jesus, and not the old religious cult that sacrificed at Mt. Zion, who were cut off by God from His graces. Now they could be empowered currently by Satan in order to make political strides to sent the world into darkness, but that should not be confused with being blessed by God.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You seem to have an odd way to deny anyone else's opinion could possibly have any validity by creating this delusion in your mind that somehow they are not Christians because they don't by into all your cultic beliefs.

And I'm sorry for the apparent lack of love you exhibit for your brothers in preference to the will of Islam. Nevertheless, the reformation of Israel was according to God's will as will its destruction be but Palestine won't be ruling over the land in that day, Jesus will.
What is this jargon you are using about "my brothers"? Do you mean Israelis? Why would I think people who hate Jesus are my brothers? That is really weird to me that you use that terminology. There could be such a thing as a brotherhood of man, but to choose Israelis over Palestinians goes against that concept, so what are we left with?
You have latched on to a cult belief system that bears little resemblance to normal Christianity. God's will is that all people come to believe in Jesus, not to create a giant killing field out of the earth with genetically selected survivors, that is some sort of dystopian nightmare that for some odd reason you feed on. I think you should try to brighten up your view of the world and look at the good things in it and to think of a bright future there could be if people stopped supporting wars that are supposed to bring some sort of utopia.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Hebrews were never a race but it was a sort of tribe, and it means those who crossed over, maybe from Egypt, but they were genetically Canaanites when there was an actual Israel as a political/tribal entity before the Assyrians came in and disrupted the population pattern in the region of Canaan.

So you are admitting that the tribes do actually belong in Canaan?
Astounding

So, 300 years after the Jews were expelled from Palestine by Emperor Hadrian, they come up with a book claiming the rights to this land. Well they could take that up in some international court as some sort of land deed, but I have to think that the people living there before 1949 have more of a right to the lans as someone living in Germany or Russia who think they have a sort of spiritual connection to the land because their ancestors took up Judaism a thousand years ago, or something.

I think it was Moses who actually wrote the history preceding and up to the "crossing over." Before Hadrian and before Palestine there was God who gave Canaan to Abraham who gave it Isaac who gave it to Jacob who gave it to his sons. Politics and war is all that separates the rest.

Immigrants from where?
Israel is constantly bringing in people from different countries probably to try to get a majority in case they were ever forced to become a democracy, they could outnumber the Arabic speaking population.

Outnumber the Arabic speaking people? In the middle east? You're joking?

If Israel is rightfully there as a people and nation from the loins of AIJ then they can bring in whatever immigrants they want, including self-proclaimed Palestinians.

The true spiritual Israel is those who follow Jesus, and not the old religious cult that sacrificed at Mt. Zion, who were cut off by God from His graces. Now they could be empowered currently by Satan in order to make political strides to sent the world into darkness, but that should not be confused with being blessed by God.

The bloodline and the nation's existence has its purpose. I understand and believe many who say they are Jews are not but are of the synagogue of Satan and that according to scripture but there are still 12000 out of each tribe that God has chosen for a special thing and time. The foundation of the Israel as a nation was imminent and happened before my time. Even now if all America did not support Israel it would still exist which is why regardless, for Jesus people, this isn't about land, israel, palestine, or anybody else. It's about the return of our Father and about having right hearts with him.

If it were true that we want Jesus to come and to hell with the rest of you then we wouldn't be compelled or have hearts to tell you about his love and his coming.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You still haven't said from where this "foreign population" has immigrated. By the way, if Israel are sons of Abraham and the Palestinians are "basically" sons of Abraham then wouldn't they both be immigrants with only one having blessing of Abraham to the land?

Update: I did a couple of times. You are out of touch with reality if you think all these people are just springing up from the ground. Israel has about the lowest reproduction rate in the world (well below replacement rate), so they increase their population by bringing in Jewish people from all over the world. Now you should understand that "Jewish" is not a racial term but a cultural term which comes from people who practice a form of Judaism. Even in the time of Christ, most of the Jews lived in the Diaspora, and only a small percentage of Jews lived in Judea itself. A large part of them were actually the result of conversions, especially people living in the northern regions of the Persian Empire and there is still a large population of them in Iran today.
If you want to "leave them alone" then you should be writing to your congressman to please stop funding Israel with military assistance and to keep in mind that they are not officially allies with the US.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Good luck with your cult and you have digressed into some deep pit of propaganda that is beyond rational argument.
I hope you get some help.
My best advise is to stop going to whatever meetings you are going to and don't let those people through your door or take any phone calls.
Just try to get back to normal the best way you can for a while, and don't read any of their cult pamphlets, for a couple months, and your head may clear and be able to think rationally again.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You seem to have an odd way to deny anyone else's opinion could possibly have any validity by creating this delusion in your mind that somehow they are not Christians because they don't by into all your cultic beliefs.

Do you believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead and confess that Jesus is Lord?

What is this jargon you are using about "my brothers"? Do you mean Israelis? Why would I think people who hate Jesus are my brothers? That is really weird to me that you use that terminology.

Surely you know the story of the good samaritan?
They are our brothers and sisters; not in Christ, but have souls and need someone to love them. Yes they are our brothers and sisters, even those who hate us, ridicule us, and spitefully use us but not all Israelites hate Jesus and regardless, were you a believer in scripture you'd know that there is no much such thinkg as jew, greek, gentile, palestinian or otherwise.

Is the terminology of Love for God is Love foreign to you?

There could be such a thing as a brotherhood of man, but to choose Israelis over Palestinians goes against that concept, so what are we left with?

To support Israel's right to the lands of AIJ isn't to choose Israel over Palestinians in love.

You have latched on to a cult belief system that bears little resemblance to normal Christianity.

Consensus by the majority doesn't make truth the truth.

God's will is that all people come to believe in Jesus, not to create a giant killing field out of the earth with genetically selected survivors, that is some sort of dystopian nightmare that for some odd reason you feed on.

With Christ as ruler we are talking about utopia, not dystopia. And I don't know what you even mean by the rest.

Your selective relativism is gross.

I think you should try to brighten up your view of the world and look at the good things in it and to think of a bright future there could be if people stopped supporting wars that are supposed to bring some sort of utopia.

Dewey, even without you and me sitting here arguing.....Islam would still be puppeteering Palestine and still hate jews and christians and there would still be wars and even if there wasn't an islam there would still be those who deny god and wage war in a effort to be god.

This vain world is passing. God has let us know his plan and I believe in scripture regardless of whether you accept it or not according to whatever cult and leader you follow.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Update: I did a couple of times.

Actually, no you didn't; not precisely or are Palestinians the only pure blood of Abraham left?
like it even matters in Christianity.

You are out of touch with reality if you think all these people are just springing up from the ground. Israel has about the lowest reproduction rate in the world (well below replacement rate), so they increase their population by bringing in Jewish people from all over the world. Now you should understand that "Jewish" is not a racial term but a cultural term which comes from people who practice a form of Judaism. Even in the time of Christ, most of the Jews lived in the Diaspora, and only a small percentage of Jews lived in Judea itself.

Jews and all of Israel are not regulated to just Judah and perhaps we can thank the holocaust for their low numbers but regardless, like I said, if the real descendants want to let immigrants in then they can. It isn't for Palestine to take over and judge.

If you want to "leave them alone" then you should be writing to your congressman to please stop funding Israel with military assistance and to keep in mind that they are not officially allies with the US.

Maybe you didn't hear me. You and Islam should leave Israel alone if you know what's good for you but then again if you knew what was good for you you wouldn't be telling yourselves that Jesus is just a prophet.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Good luck with your cult and you have digressed into some deep pit of propaganda that is beyond rational argument.
I hope you get some help.
My best advise is to stop going to whatever meetings you are going to and don't let those people through your door or take any phone calls.
Just try to get back to normal the best way you can for a while, and don't read any of their cult pamphlets, for a couple months, and your head may clear and be able to think rationally again.

Heed your own words Dewey. I know in whom I have believed and in whom I place my trust and hope. I hope you get it figured out before it's too late.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Do you believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead and confess that Jesus is Lord?

Yes, but you should be questioning your own self, why it is that you think anyone not wanting to join your cult are unbelievers.

To support Israel's right to the lands of AIJ isn't to choose Israel over Palestinians in love.
Then what is it? There is no way to rationalize away the criminality of murder and theft.

Dewey, even without you and me sitting here arguing.....Islam would still be puppeteering Palestine and still hate jews and christians and there would still be wars and even if there wasn't an islam there would still be those who deny god and wage war in a effort to be god.

This vain world is passing. God has let us know his plan and I believe in scripture regardless of whether you accept it or not according to whatever cult and leader you follow.
If you believe the world is passing then why the land grab by the people you are supporting in their criminality? The obvious answer is the world is not passing, and you have been a dupe to believe this cult they invented for that very purpose.
If the Israelis moved out of the illegally occupied lands, then I am sure the rightful inhabitants would have a better opinion of them. What you seem to be saying is that there will always be wars, so why not profit from them?
edit on 17-4-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Actually, no you didn't; not precisely or are Palestinians the only pure blood of Abraham left? like it even matters in Christianity.
Obviously it matters to you, otherwise you would not be talking about it. Your question should be to yourself, why you do not follow your own religion?

It isn't for Palestine to take over and judge.
You need to focus, since I have already explained this to you and you seem to not get it.
Taking another country's land and moving a foreign population onto that land is a crime by international law.

You and Islam should leave Israel alone if you know what's good for you but then again if you knew what was good for you you wouldn't be telling yourselves that Jesus is just a prophet.
This is you delusion talking again, that makes you think people who do not buy into your fake religion are somehow not Christians. I am not a Muslim and I think Jesus is the Son of God. Now you are resorting to threats. You believe, apparently, in a religion of thuggery, where you want to call fire down from heaven to burn up people who disagree with you. You need to face that you have bought into a non-Christian religion of hate and war and murder and theft and black magic to put curses on people, and to be racially bigoted.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Yes, but you should be questioning your own self, why it is that you think anyone not wanting to join your cult are unbelievers.

You make me out to be a murdering unbeliever because I support Zionism and not Islam. That means you would have me join your cult instead of blessing Israel. Get over yourself

If you do in fact believe in the Christ then stop letting the cares of this world entangle you in emotional abuse of your brother's Israel and me. This argument is of no consequence to brothers in Christ because again I say, only God owns the land and there is no such thing as jew, greek, gentile, or even arab anymore so far as Christ is concerned so stop with this nonsense already if you be true in saying that you believe in your heart that Christ is risen and is our savior.

Then what is it? There is no way to rationalize away the criminality of murder and theft.

I'm not rationalizing murder and theft by the Jews or the Muslims. I'm rationalizing the right of Israel to live on the land of their forefathers and that's it. The arabs have plenty of dirt to live on and be happy with and at peace but this war isn't about land ownership between the two but about whose god is bigger. That's all.

If you believe the world is passing then why the land grab by the people you are supporting in their criminality?

The land according to God through Abraham belongs to the descendants of AIJ not the Islamic Arabic Palestine. If Palestine wants to claim it for their own and wage Jihad then the bloodshed of both sides are on their own heads. IMO the criminality in this case lies with those who would usurp authority over the people Israel in an effort to promote their own deity over that of the God of AIJ, the One True and Living God, the Father of us all and Jesus Christ.

The obvious answer is the world is not passing, and you have been a dupe to believe this cult they invented for that very purpose.

The world is in fact coming to a boiling point. It doesn't take religiosity or cults or anything of the like to see what is happening on the world political stage.

If the Israelis moved out of the illegally occupied lands, then I am sure the rightful inhabitants would have a better opinion of them.

According to the Word and the lineage of Jesus all the way to Abraham, and according to the Father's promise to Isaac, the rightful inhabitants are not the Palestinians. And you are wrong about that better opinion statement. Islam feels about Israel the way it feels because of religiosity, not land. You're being willfully ignorant if you deny such a thing.

What you seem to be saying is that there will always be wars, so why not profit from them?

I'm not sure how it seems that I'm saying that because I don't profit from war. I've often said I want peace while you claim the need for Israel to be stricken from the land that is their inheritance but often times I see you being confused because of what you infer and not what is actually written so i guess just be confused.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You make me out to be a murdering unbeliever because I support Zionism and not Islam. That means you would have me join your cult instead of blessing Israel. Get over yourself.
By complicity to a crime, and aiding abetting, you transfer the guilt onto yourself, of murder and theft.
You further delude yourself into believing that you have to fight Islam, while ignoring the Christian Palestinians. It is not about a war of ideologies, it is ordinary crimes and real people who are the victims. You are rationalizing criminality which may work in your own mind but will not work when you are called up to judgment before God.
You also delude yourself into thinking anyone not in your cult can only be so by following Satan into joining some other opposing cult. That is just a tool of the cult to induce paranoia into its members.
People only giving themselves the name does not make them Israel in the sight of God. This is a work planned, inaugurated, and carried out by men, men who were functioning atheists who decided the best way to take over the world for Communism, was through the Jews, and to have them set up a Jewish state in order to use as a base to carry it out.
edit on 18-4-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Actually, no you didn't; not precisely or are Palestinians the only pure blood of Abraham left? like it even matters in Christianity.
Obviously it matters to you, otherwise you would not be talking about it.

You matter to me and the hatred and anger you harbor matters to me because as my brother in Christ I don't like that your heart is so burdened to the point it is.

Your question should be to yourself, why you do not follow your own religion?

I'm not sure what you mean. Help me understand.

It isn't for Palestine to take over and judge.
You need to focus, since I have already explained this to you and you seem to not get it.
Taking another country's land and moving a foreign population onto that land is a crime by international law.

You need to hear what I'm saying Dewey. The land isn't Palestines
. Palestine being "basically" the descendants of Abraham does not give them right to the land inherited by Isaac and Jacob. The rightful owners (Israel and Judah) can immigrate whomever they please which is why the rest of the world doesn't shackle Israel for an international crime. You're beating a dead horse of minority world religious view. If you want to agree to disagree then please do so we can stop this fruitless conversation.

You and Islam should leave Israel alone if you know what's good for you but then again if you knew what was good for you you wouldn't be telling yourselves that Jesus is just a prophet.
This is you delusion talking again, that makes you think people who do not buy into your fake religion are somehow not Christians.

I know what scripture says. If you don't believe God that He gave the land to AIJ and if you don't accept that those who bless Israel shall be blessed then don't believe scripture. You can call the Word of God a cult all day and even make the God of Israel and Judah out to be a liar but that is never going to make it true. You can say you believe but if you really don't then why lie about it?

I am not a Muslim and I think Jesus is the Son of God.

I didn't say you were but You, and whatever your beliefs truly are, along with the Muslims whom you sympathize with can end all this by simply letting Israel alone to live in peace and stop with this Jihad altogether. You both can start by supporting and allowing Christians and Jews to pray on the temple mount.

Now you are resorting to threats. You believe, apparently, in a religion of thuggery, where you want to call fire down from heaven to burn up people who disagree with you.

Remember what I said about inferences. Nonetheless, if you are a Christian then read what the word has to say about the situation. I'm just warning you about what the Father is bringing.

You need to face that you have bought into a non-Christian religion of hate and war and murder and theft and black magic to put curses on people, and to be racially bigoted.

Look in the mirror and say that

Again I say, read scripture and believe God or make him to be a liar and serve the God of your emotion whom you've created to serve yourself and personal feelings.

I don't know what else to tell you Dewey.
edit on 18-4-2012 by HeFrippedMeOff because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join