It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Microchipped school uniforms notify parents when kids skip school"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

ahahaha.

I cant help but laugh at this. I mean... is'nt that what attendance for?

Theres gonna be a lot of empty uniforms propped up in chairs

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Starred and Flagged

Now, I'm all for uniforms, cutting out the distraction of reading, writing and learning arithmetic, also, having everyone dressing the same may cut down on the rich kids shoving the fact they can buy $100.00 jeans and $150.00 shoes while other kids have to shop at Kmart (class clique).

However I draw the line at microchipping anything, particularly clothes.

I heard it's already being done in stores in order to cut down on shop lifting.

Face it folks, we are slaves - you are being filmed from the moment you pull out of your driveway to the minute you re-enter your home and possibly even your home.

I've seen hidden cameras in bowling alley bathrooms, court houses (jury duty, never gotten a ticket), super markets, office buildings, banks, ATMs, parking lots, theaters (and theater bathrooms), the list goes on.

If you fly you are now on film naked, just like cattle or a stranger is paid to grope you and your children.

We allowed all this BS..................Every single person that has not shot out our put a cloth over a camera, allowed themselves and their family to be scanned, groped and searched, your baggage, someone goes through and sees your nightie or underpanties and knows you dyed your bra purple.

We allowed this so we have nobody else to blame but ourselves.

If enough of us protested, stopped going to work, stopped paying taxes, stopped flying, everyone wore a mask, refused to participate in this slavery - and that is what it is because my nephew in law was a pilot for private jets for billionaires and no folks, they have a "special" entryway, they don't get searched, groped or embarrassed like we do.

But most of you don't care, you simply don't care enough to band together and physically stop complying.

It would take not even a couple thousand, maybe not even a couple million of us in the USA, it would take enough people that the entire system would shut the heck down.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the resident population of the United States, projected to 03/27/12 at 22:17 UTC (EST+5) is 313,257,318

COMPONENT SETTINGS FOR MARCH 2012
One birth every 8 seconds
One death every 12 seconds
One international migrant (net) every 46 seconds
Net gain of one person every 15 seconds

Source for figures: www.census.gov...

Found this and this pretty much sums it up in my own opinion.

Letter To The Ruling Class

You control our world. You’ve poisoned the air we breathe, contaminated the water we drink, and copyrighted the food we eat. We fight in your wars, die for your causes, and sacrifice our freedoms to protect you. You’ve liquidated our savings, destroyed our middle class, and used our tax dollars to bailout your unending greed. We are slaves to your corporations, zombies to your airwaves, servants to your decadence. You’ve stolen our elections, assassinated our leaders, and abolished our basic rights as human beings. You own our property, shipped away our jobs, and shredded our unions. You’ve profited off of disaster, destabilized our currencies, and raised our cost of living. You’ve monopolized our freedom, stripped away our education, and have almost extinguished our flame. We are hit… we are bleeding… but we ain’t got time to bleed. We will bring the giants to their knees and you will witness our revolution!

Sincerely,

The Serfs.

Source letter came from: weaintgottimetobleed.com...

Violence never solves anything - so I do not advocate violence but something needs to be done.

And our voting system here in America is a sham - a illusion of "choice".

Whoever TPTB, the real power brokers are, will place into office the next PR Puppet.

Not enough of us are willing to forgo our gilded cages to fly to freedom.

Not enough of us wish to awaken from this matrix and face reality and take responsibility.

Just look at how many of you scoffed at the OWSers (I went two weekends in a row).

Now there is a gas cloud over the North Sea?????

An exclusion zone has been put in place around a North Sea oil and gas well, where a plume of gas was seen rising above the water after a "serious" leak.

The potentially explosive natural gas is escaping from Total (Other OTC: TTFNF.PK - news) 's Elgin platform, and officials have admitted it could take up to six months to plug the leak.

The well, which normally has 238 workers, has been evacuated and the facility powered down.

Ships have been told not to pass within two miles of the rig and an air exclusion zone extends to three miles around the location, which is 150 miles off the coast of Aberdeen.

As well as the gas cloud, a sheen of oil was visible on the water.

Source and rest of article: uk.finance.yahoo.com...

Released about 2 hours ago EST

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this!

I saw this a few days ago...I actually like this idea. Eventually, the chips will be human implanted.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
THATS WHAT ATTENDANCE IS FOR?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!!??!?

now they want to GPS the kids LOL. whats next, mandatory in our cars? no we already PAID for that one.

ITS a JOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I would just plant mine under the desk or on some kid who always attends class.

And I only ever skipped Gym class or math, and I graduated.

but this is bs. No protest can stop it, it needs to be stopped physically. PHYSICALLY PEOPLE.
HANDS ON, DESTROYED. and removed from any possibility of taking shape,
WE READ 1984, WE'RE NOT STUPID.
We saw how the nazis operated, if nazis got into power in our current time, THIS IS WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
In Vitoria da Conquista, Brazil, 20,000 grade school students have recently started wearing uniforms embedded with GPS chips similar to those used in pet trackers. The chips automatically send parents a text message ...

And so this discussion gets to the third page without any of you noticing that such technology *does not exist*?

And none of you bothered to check the story to see *if it was even true*?

A quick search of the news sites reveals that without exception, every single one of them cites the AP story by Stan Lehman, which contains many inaccuracies.

Firstly, the technology described in the article simply does not exist. There is no such "GPS chip" that can be embedded into clothing and also be able to track and also send text messages. Does not exist. The description of it as being the same as Pet Trackers is simply false. Those devices are small computers, with battery, about the size of a watch, that cannot be embedded into clothing.

If anyone actually bothered to check (and of course none of you did because ATS users are notoriously lazy and gulllible) then more information can be found at the official site of Vitoria da Conquista.
Its in Portuguese of course, but translation is here.

What the children actually have is an ordinary RFID tag. Not anything whatsoever to do with GPS, at all.
The RFID tags are read as they enter or leave the doorways of the school. Much like this, used at many workplaces...

... but in the clothes so they wont lose them.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Indeed, they are merely checking in with Unicomp. It's amazing how Ira Levin so keenly perceived the way in which society would progress as time and technology continued (though he couldn't have predicted the advances in semiconductor technologies).

In either case, if you want a device capable of telling you when your kids are skipping school, I'm sure there's an app for that...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
they know that putting gps monitoring chips on 50 year old vietnam vets, or a card carrying nra member, will be met with lead. instead, they are conditioning our children to accept chip implants as normal.

brazil for sure is a proof of concept test. it will be used by tptb as an example to praise the benefits of gps implants.

better grades, safety, ease of mind etc.

the problem is that these kids and all the kids in these programs will think it is normal to be electronically tracked.

sure, there will be rebels. especially teenagers. but those teenagers will quickly find themselves at mcdonalds flipping burgers or slaves in a manufacturing plant working 12 hr shifts 6 days a week.

when they become adults, they'll think nothing of it, when legislation mandates every citizen be implanted, possibly using amendments to the patriot act to make it legal.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
A step at a time...but there are no 50 yr old Vietnam Vets..18 in 1975--18+37= 55....but your point is well made

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Kids have options. Personally, scissors and a small sewing kit could go a long way in teaching parents a lesson - that is either mailing the GPS device to another country and not going home for a few days or even sewing the device onto your parent's clothing so they know what it's like to be tracked.

Remove the device and drop it off at school, skip school.

I'm willing to bet a powerful magnet will render the device inoperable as well.

Children are young members of this society, we should treat them as such. We've gone from having helicopter parents to having big-brother parents.

If any of the children who are subjected to this, I wholly encourage you to rebel against this sort of thing!
edit on 3/28/12 by Angry Danish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This is just a test run for the Mark of the Beast. Been hearing whispers that people are going to start getting chipped in 2013, round 1st or 2cd quarter. Guess were going to find out either way.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Thanks for posting this!

I saw this a few days ago...I actually like this idea. Eventually, the chips will be human implanted.

You actually like the idea of becomming a bloody cyborg?

Sorry but, i was born human and i'll die that way.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Never been happier that I made the decision to homeschool my kids. While I know we can't avoid the inevitable, at least we can enjoy ourselves for the time being.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

See i agree that there could be a lot of bad that goes with this...

however, when you said about parenting being so bad that your kids skip school, my parents were/are awesome, they were strict yet fair, i seen lots of the world with them i respected them, i still skipped school though! not all the time, but i had no issues with doing it, especially in my last two years, me and my friend would get changed and go to the pub two or three times a week because we could, have a few pints, play pool etc. go for nice lunches in reseraunts then off on a pub crawl and we were 16 (we had beards, we acted older, no one ever questioned us ever)

so i dont agree that poor parenting means cutting school!

i dont think this is a bad thing, i work in IT i helped one of my friends come up with a similar dfevice (it was a university project) with bluetooth interaction, more like a man overboard system, didnt tell you where they were just told you there was a signal being recieved from a particular bracelet, was actually designed with the theory of protecting younger kids! so they couldnt be removed from school play area's

I dont think this is that bad an idea if used for the right reasons
edit on 28-3-2012 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

Also that mark of the beast tripe is only an issue if you are concerned with such things as space wizards and firey goat men!
edit on 28-3-2012 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
"oh and we forgot to mention, we'll follow your kids when we suspect them of any suspicious drug deals after school, to said suspicious drug deal."
edit on 28-3-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
not a bad idea...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I wonder if this will in any way impact the incidence of missing children?
Don't let our fear of offending the guilty stop us from protecting the innocent.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

wtf!! :-X this really 'grinds my gears' what ever happened to kids will be kids, heck I learned some valuable life lessons while skipping school, grant it wasn't grade/telemetry but middle/high school.

Its sad but I remember being really poor and not getting lunch tickets (even though I had a ebt card thing some technicality) and skipping school to go to the soup kitchen for hot dogs (yeah ghetto I know), sure once in a while we would get caught by the security guard in his van but lucky for us when we did decide 'hey learning might be a good idea' we were on good terms with the guidance and the other staff.

This is really lame, I want my kids to play hooky (among other thing) before the grow up, not to be chipped, this is one of many urban 'rights of passages' of our youth and shouldn't be taken away!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
I predict next that they will be putting these under the skin of newborn babies as soon as they come out the womb. (Being very, very serious here; you know how far these people go)

You are correct.

The idea of doing this is to to create a problem, reaction, solution scenario.

Dumbed down parents will think it's great until the obvious problem surfaces. Kids taking each other's clothes to school to "log them in". Kids are smart and will soon work out that the GPS shows where the shirt is, and not the kid, so it will be easy to get around.

Reaction is parents demanding something being done to stop this.

Solution is obvious.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Frankly, if those chips have the power to track kids and notify parents and are in their uniforms, then my questions come from safety.

How much information is on those chips, and how easy are they to hack?

I've heard studies that cell phones can be hazardous to your health because of radiation. I imagine these chips are much the same way. Has anybody taken into account the health effects of this?

Have these chips been thoroughly tested to be sure that they're not at risk of exploding or shattering and leaking toxic chemicals all over the place?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
This is just a test run for the Mark of the Beast. Been hearing whispers that people are going to start getting chipped in 2013, round 1st or 2cd quarter. Guess were going to find out either way.
Obamacare requires biometric microchips beginning on March 2013.Its I'm the law already signed.Failure to chip denies your medical care until you do chip.Guess who insisted that be put in the bill?
And many many animals who have had locator chips developed cancer and tumors and still do.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Slip sliding away

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join