It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Microchipped school uniforms notify parents when kids skip school"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Microwave them

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JewelFlip

Did you disobey your Mum and Dad on where to go as a child? I did I used to go and nick golf balls to sell back to the golfers, but I was told I wasn't allowed to go that far.
So if you chip your kid and you tell them not to go in a certain place and they do are you going to tell them off? are you going to say I know you was there because Iam tracking you? or are you going to tell the kid I know where you are beforehand because Iam tracking you.
If you want your kids to have freedom just bring them up right, help them have street smarts and just trust them.
If they are old enough get them a mobile phone and just phone them.
Paraents are becoming way to protective of their child tbh and the media isn't helping by painting such a bad picture of the world when in reality it isn't all that bad.
PS Not saying bad things don't happen but the risk is far less than people make out.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
kid is < 14 yrs = OK

> 14 yrs...no

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This will make it easy for a kid to skip school. He only needs to send his microchip now. No fake note required.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
simple, dig the chip out your children's clothes. refuse to comply. it'll stop there
2nd

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I was the worst when I was younger. I lied through my teeth about where I was all the time, but she always knew. When she couldn't find me she would lose her mind. One time I was two towns over, but said I was at a friends house nearby. She stopped by said friends house (her spidey senses were tingling) and couldn't find me, so she began to walk through the surrounding parks "looking for my body". This kind of behaviour was a regular occurrence.

Over time her paranoia became my paranoia. I think I suffer from adult separation anxiety now because of her. I got the find my friends app, so I could track my husband on his daily commute. Not for any creepy stalking needs, but for when I get a bad feeling and assume he's dead (thanks Mom) - I check the app and see he's moving on the highway.

If I chip-tracked my kids, I would never let on that I knew where they had been. I wouldn't use it against them because I know skipping school and sneaking around is what makes your teenage years fun. If my spidey senses tingled I would just check and see where they were. I would tell them at 18 that I had always known, and if they wanted they could have the chip removed. By that point, I would have demonstrated that I never used the chip against them - only had it for my own peace of mind, and hopefully they wouldn't hate me for it.

But in a worst case scenario, it would be a god-send. I'd just have to control myself more than anything. No "I saw you skipping 4th period", No "I know you were at your boy friends house" etc. That'd probably be the toughest part.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

This is something the parents want in Brazil. It is not forced on them.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
School uniforms means private school?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Go to school on time. Change clothes. Put uniform in locker. Leave. Looks like you were there all day. If you can't figure out how to beat this then maybe you shouldn't be skipping school.

That being said, microchips for the NWO suck.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This doesn't end truency, it only begins indecent exposure.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
How do they wash the shirts without frying the hardware? Interesting.

Ok, the problem with your theory about chipping newborns is this-All current subcutaneous devices are passively powered. They can't communicate with GPS actively because they don't have dedicated power source. These shirts do, this is why I'm a little puzzled. How do you wash something that has a battery in it?

Errm.... you only need a plastic covering over the chip!!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

"Microchipped school uniforms notify parents when kids skip school"

news.yahoo.com

In Vitoria da Conquista, Brazil, 20,000 grade school students have recently started wearing uniforms embedded with GPS chips similar to those used in pet trackers. The chips automatically send parents a text message as soon as their children enter the school grounds, or if their children are late for more than 20 minutes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Makes you wonder if these havn't already been sown into suits, coats or jackets on sale in the shops.... you yourself may already have one in your closet!!

But yes, i agree that this monitoring is going a bit far....

And i also agree with the poster above.... just take your school uniform off, leave it in your locker and put something else on...
edit on 27-3-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. What a waste of money. If anything it will be used as a tool to skip school more, not a deterrent.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Brazilians don't enjoy the same rights to privacy as Americans.

Parents are obviously more concerned about knowing that their kids are in school than the rights of those kids' to skip school and not have their parents know about it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hmmm difficult subject. On one hand (if I had kids) I would want them tracked in case they were abducted/murdered/in serious other trouble; BUT... I see the points of the privacy advocates. I personally wouldn't want to be tracked as an adult. But I would want my child tracked. Considering what I was like as a teenager... B A D!! I think if this sort of stuff was available in the 90's I'd have been grounded for life! lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

Haha I am with you on that one. Oops, don't know why the chips keep breaking.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I got a few bug detectors for that

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

I predict next that they will be putting these under the skin of newborn babies as soon as they come out the womb. (Being very, very serious here; you know how far these people go)

I have heard anecdotal evidence that IBM already tried this in select hospitals. The time frame I was told about was during the early 1980s. They abandoned it because the technology wasn't there to make it "viable." I wouldn't doubt that experiments in that realm are already continuing. I think it may also explain some of the instances where people find "mysterious" metal pieces in their body and don't know how they got there.

I have heard it from nurses and from former IBM middle managers. I can't not verify it, so really it is worth nothing. However, I believe it to be true based on the reputations, and my personal knowledge, of the people that told me.

What do you think?

I think you are on the right track.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
One of my kids goes thru cell ph's like crazy, this chip would be absolutely no match for her.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

If your parenting is sooooo bad that you can't trust your kid not to skip school, and you need to put a chip in their clothes, then something is wrong.

Way to insult the majority of parents

and yes i completely agree that this is actually a trial run for the enslavement of the human race.
Come on guys they've already got the younger generation and most of everyone else,by just having a cell phone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join