Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Russian firm wins major oil contracts in Iraq

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
"LUKOIL Mid-East Ltd (West Qurna-2 project operator) signed several major contracts for West Qurna-2 field development in Iraq according to the tender results.

The contract with the Samsung Engineering (Korea) sets out 29 months to design 5 well pads with 67 development wells, 5 gathering lines, central processing facility (CPF), Euphrates river water intake and water pipeline to the CPF, power supply system and field camp. The contract also covers utilities for water treatment, distribution and disposal (including formation water), fuel gas extraction, instruments, drainage systems, commercial oil storage tanks and pumping facilities, administration buildings, workshops, warehouses, chemical analytical laboratory, fire station, central control room and other facilities...."

Now with Iraq putting its Oil fields up for auction -
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And since Russia won the bids... PRICES ON THE RISE
Good Job invading them, now we don't get their oil as well!

newscentralasia.net...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I bet some people in the US are going to be a little mad at this seeing that people fought and died in a war for oil and ended up not getting the oil

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Man, I didn't even realize that! So many people will be angry at the fact that lives were lost for "Democracy and Freedom" and in return they get "REAL" democracy and we get no oil!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
I bet some people in the US are going to be a little mad at this seeing that people fought and died in a war for oil and ended up not getting the oil

This was by design. Bush remember.

Where does that oil come from? And what will letting the source go to russia do to the prices of US light sweet crude?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What I read on the news is that most Americans believe that US went in there to stop Al-Quaida and to bring freedom and democracy to the Iraqi people.

So freedom and democracy should also include the freedom to choose the best business deal, right?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by joe12

Ahahahah exactly- I can't agree more

top topics

join