It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Advisors Secretly STEAL Millions from NFL STAR ! FBI ARREST 2 PEOPE !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
2 Advisors for NFL Star Dwight Freeney have been arrested after transferring huge amounts of cash , including an attempt to purchase a 1.5 million dollar private plane , Both have been arrested lol
Freeney saw illegal purchases and contacted the FBI who have arrested Eva D. Weinberg and Michael A. Stern

While Indianapolis Colts stud Dwight Freeney was crushing NFL QBs ... 2 financial advisors allegedly sacked him in an embezzlement scheme involving millions of dollars, luxury hotels, and a private jet .

Eva D. Weinberg and Michael A. Stern were busted late last week after a lengthy investigation revealed how they "conspired to defraud victim D.F., a professional football player."

According to the docs, Weinberg is a financial advisor at Bank of America who worked with Freeney, controlled several of his accounts, and introduced him to Stern ... also a financial advisor. NFL STARs LOSS IS BANK OF AMERICAS GAIN

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Interesting last names to those di-vestors. The greed of some people astounds me. Why can't people be happy living within their means. I mean, I have no love for sports, or it's players (in fact, teachers should have sport salaries and vice versa), but stealing is wrong in any context.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Skada

I was laughing at the last names too. Its a shame but when you think of big banking shady dealings, and money schemes there is always a last name that catches the eye lol

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
FYI these last names are the german words for "vineyard" and "star". Used as a last name, my guess would be jewish, not want to sound antisemitic here at all, its just fact you'll find alot of these names in the banking industry. Rothshild, Goldmann, Blumenthal, Rosenthal are all of german origin. I could bet that Bloomberg is just americanized for Blumberg wich means something like "flowery mountain"

OnTopic: At least these "peanuts" won't hurt him that much as a NFL star - also i'm sure he can afford some pretty awesome lawyers.....
edit on 27-3-2012 by easy12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join