It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im having a problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
ok i gotta rant about this with some concern.
i would like to speak about the zimmerman shooting thing in florida
i really think this is gonna be roddney king bad i just read about a 'cracker' t-shirt deal
please correct me if im wrong, but didnt the work cracker come from white slave owners 'cracking' the whip?
didnt the word 'n-word'(sorry to my black friends out there) come from white people calling blacks iggnorant.
im a white scottish guy,and my last name is Graham,so i guess im a real cracker!
im in an inter racial relationship with a black girl,and she is outraged over all this crap as well as me.
this is madness. i dont know the facts about this case,but all i see is a race riot coming.
me and my girl already have to deal with idiots when we go out,both white and black,now im getting worried.
ive already been confronted by a group of black guys,ive been at work with white guys talkin about `those n///gas,and they know my chick. òh shes ok i know her`!!!! idiots.
i just listened to a talk radio show with a muslim and a jew and they were freaking on each other!
what have we become!
i love every race including my own! im proud of my heritage,and my girl is proud of hers.
we both have our children from previous marriges,both black and white and they brag how they are all brothers and sisters.no colour exists in there eyes.
they have all been taught there is only one race ---- human!!!
i just think this whole mess is gonna get ugly,and i worry about my family.
i live in canada,but after the roddney king ordeal and all the riots in L.a. and elswhere,well toronto had riots too.
i dont wanna see any one get beat down for their race.
isn`t that what charlie manson wanted to do,start a race riot!
we need another bob marley
one love
one heart
lets get together
and feel alright
peace

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I agree with you S&F we are one race human.
I really don't know who/why has turned into a black v white thing. Maybe the mainstream media? but seeing that I don't live there and don't know if there is racial tension between people I wouldn't like to say.

edit on 27-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The word ni**er is a slur coming from the origin of some of the original slaves. They were from the Niger's region of Africa and the southern tongue of the masters slurred it into what it is today. It really makes white people who use it look stupid as they are truly insulting themselves and their ancestors lack of proper pronunciation.
Cracker on the other hand is what the slaves would call the field masters as they were know for cracking the whip. That is also where the term"Cracking the whip" came from. All these terms are ignorant and based on stupidity in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Wow! I hear you friend. what the heck have we become? it's so shameful! believe me I understand, as a child of an interacial marrige, you can only image what my parents went thrue in the sixties. TPTB want us at each others throats and their succeeding.

"can't we all just get along?"

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

i thank you for the info,and i agree with what you said about ignorant white people.
being scottish ive been called a sheep shagger on a few occasions and theres a few englishmen that have broken noses because of it! that was when i was young and full of piss and vinigar!
ive learned a lot since then

anyway thanx again for the info,i love to learn!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

You know, there are certain media signs given out when they want to lead people into reacting. This is one event that has all the earmarks of a fueled media incident. I do not listen to American news channels, yet I've heard about it ad nauseum all week. I strongly feel that someone is definitely fueling this to incite a race riot, and it makes me feel ill inside.

And when the media do this kind of fueling, they distract us from something else we might expect them to report on that is happening at the same time. So aybe we should be looking elsewhere?

new topics

top topics

join