It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAYVON MARTIN AND THE ATS THREADS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Fellow ATS friends,

Three sides to every story...the Trayvon version, Zimmerman's version, and the truth. I've seen a lot of threads condemning both actors in this tragedy. Some versions are written in attempt to show compassion for each side.

I simply ask that we all sit tight and let the justice system work. I'll be the first to admit, after the Casey Anthony case, I lost hope in our Judiciary System all together. I'll advocate that we must be patient and look at the facts.

There are still few known facts, so it's impossible to paint a picture of a gruesome murder when all we really know is that a Hispanic male shot and killed a black teenager, there was an apparent struggle, one eye witness, and one 911 telephone call.

In my heart, I believe the media is painting a picture of an innocent black male with baby-faced pictures who was just walking to his father's house with a bag of Skittles. This man was attacked and killed because he was a black man wearing a hoodie in a gated community.

I also think the media is portraying Zimmerman to be a terrible, racist, Hispanic male with a gun that was out that night looking to shoot a black man in a gated community.

Again, the media isn't helping this case, and it may not have gotten to the national attention of this magnitude had Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton gotten involved.

Please, only write on the facts that we know, not speculation...

....Now, on the conspiracy side of me, I believe the case to be made is whether or not Obama is going to go to bat for this little black kid and rally the black people behind him to gain more votes to win a re-election. Not directly will Obama make this a race issue, but I'll almost bet a years paycheck that before it's over, it will be a heavy race card to play.

Thoughts???

Have a great day ATS,

Vinny

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
How about we just stop talking about this crap already? So at the end of the day when the verdict is final, what was the point of discussing the topic until your finger tips were bleeding? Where's the real topics anymore, this is just sickening. Same thing with the Casey Anthony crap that was oh so talked about, so she got away with it.. now what? Oh yeah that's right, she's irrelevant just like this story. Let what happens happen and watch it play-out. There's not a single flying thing you can do about it, and there's no point in discussing it. There's no awareness to be raised, there's no goal to be met, there's no nothing, it's just pure drama.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There are a ton of known facts
people just want to ignore them because
they want to hang whitey
Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.mine.
www.miamiherald.com...

HMMMMM, I wonder where he got
all that bling bling, NOT HIS?
OF COURSE IT IS NOT HIS..!!
This shows that treyvon was a thief!
He was casing some apartments
thats what lil treyvon was doing.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
My first posting in any of these threads , because you put forth a resonable demand.

The reason these threads have continued to live is simple.

There are a lot of Closet Racist on ATS who saw this event as a Legit Reason to support their Racism.

Take Skin Color out of this event, and you have one man murder another man for no Legit Reason.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'd like it if people would quit posting their opinions on the case, which has yet to be recreated for the public's dissemination, and instead, focus on the opinions and actions of people who come to premature conclusions.
edit on 27-3-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
So you start a thread asking us to not talk about it or speculate then proceed to talk about it and speculate?

That about it?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
$hitstorm is comming
2nd
edit on 27-3-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Fact: Zimmerman was told by dispatch NOT to confront or follow the suspect
Fact: Zimmerman got out of his car on his own accord, to attempt to confront the suspect

REGARDLESS of the other facts that may come to light Zimmerman ignoring dispatch and taking matter into his own hands directly led to the shooting death of Martin. Had Zimmerman listened to dispatch and let professional police officers deal with the situation then Martin would likely be alive. Perhaps he was casing houses to rob, perhaps he did look like a criminal, but that's all besides the point.. Zimmerman is NOT a police officer and should have listened to dispatch and not gone looking for a confrontation.

Self defense or not Zimmerman's actions led directly to the death of Martin.

Absolutely regardless of skin colour, race, or ethnicity these are the relevant facts. It wouldn't matter if it was two white people, Zimmerman should not have tried to take matters into his own hands.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
How do you add some silly political twist to it as if Obama could use this to galvanize the black population to vote for him? How does that even make sense? News Flash black people vote predominantly for democrats for some time now as they are the only group that cater to their needs or interests. At one time blacks only voted Republican way back in the Lincoln days up till the right made a turn from the direction of civil rights.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I fully expect the Justice Department to go after Zimmerman, and totally ignore the Black Panthers putting out a bounty on him.

As witnessed in the 2008 elections, Obama's minions will not touch the Black Panthers.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
So you start a thread asking us to not talk about it or speculate then proceed to talk about it and speculate?

That about it?

I bet you the OP is a woman, they love digging in dirt. Peace! Xenongod

link   

That about it?

That's not true.

Pay attention here..

On the criminal case, I said that we should all sit tight and rely on facts...
On the conspiracy side of ME..emphasis on ME..I said that I think Obama will play this thing out..

My conspiracy to the matter has absolutely NOTHING to do with the criminal case. I'm only speculating on a conspiracy, not a criminal case. PAY ATTENTION...reading comprehension is a beautiful thing.

I often wonder how people have even made it this far in life

link   

Originally posted by MrStyx
How do you add some silly political twist to it as if Obama could use this to galvanize the black population to vote for him?

Obama can't help himself. Remember 'the beer summit'?? Obama stuck his nose in that whole whitecop/black prof in Boston thing. He shouldn't have. He didn't need to. Just like in this case. Obama ... he just 'has to' for some reason.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No, whenever an event becomes a national spectacle they always ask the President to weigh in happens all the time. Then they make him walk a tightrope as not to offend either party

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinny5036

That about it?

That's not true.

Pay attention here..

Really? Let's examine the evidence shall we.

....Now, on the conspiracy side of me, I believe the case to be made is whether or not Obama is going to go to bat for this little black kid and rally the black people behind him to gain more votes to win a re-election. Not directly will Obama make this a race issue, but I'll almost bet a years paycheck that before it's over, it will be a heavy race card to play.

Vinny

So we're sticking to facts and evidence apart from when you want to speculate and then we're ignoring facts and going on what you speculate. In fact the very verbs (you might know them better as 'doing words') are speculation. 'Believe' and 'bet'.

In fact one could almost say you started a thread asking us not to speculate purely so you could speculate. I made no comment on what you're choosing to speculate on. Your reading comprehension may be lacking here.

I've made it this far in life just fine thanks. Very well actually. I'd suggest my reading comprehension is fine, your writing however leaves much to be desired. That's just my opinion of course.

Meanwhile, brilliant...another Trayvon thread, just what ATS needs.

edit on 27-3-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Obama is an idiot. He stuck his nose in that case and he is sticking his nose in this one. This has become a racially charged and volatile situation that will soon involve politics and politicians who will try to garner votes by either standing for Mr. Zimmerman or Mr. Martin. Thus creating a whole new division among races and political sides.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

No, whenever an event becomes a national spectacle they always ask the President to weigh in happens all the time. Then they make him walk a tightrope as not to offend either party

Don't remember Obama making a statement in the Casey Anthony case.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod

I bet you the OP is a woman, they love digging in dirt. Peace! Xenongod

Uncalled for. Another ism. As in sexism.

I'm female and been screaming to wait until all the facts are known. Yeah, I know we ain't ever gonna know the whole truth. Wouldn't know it even if Trayvon hadn't been killed.

Let the courts sort it out. It ain't much but its all we got.

Time

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Don't remember Obama making a statement in the Casey Anthony case.

I also dont see him talking about the recent case in Mississippi where 3 or 4 black men burned a white person on their front porch while yelling racial slurs.......

I guess thats off limits huh Mr.Obama........cant see your sons face in that child?

Hmmm didnt think so

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

That about it?

That's not true.

Pay attention here..

Really? Let's examine the evidence shall we.

Vinny

So we're sticking to facts and evidence apart from when you want to speculate and then we're ignoring facts and going on what you speculate. In fact the very verbs (you might know them better as 'doing words') are speculation. 'Believe' and 'bet'.

In fact one could almost say you started a thread asking us not to speculate purely so you could speculate. I made no comment on what you're choosing to speculate on. Your reading comprehension may be lacking here.

I've made it this far in life just fine thanks. Very well actually. I'd suggest my reading comprehension is fine, your writing however leaves much to be desired. That's just my opinion of course.

Meanwhile, brilliant...another Trayvon thread, just what ATS needs.

How many times have you been dropped on your head. You're reading comprehension sucks.

If I could draw you a picture on ATS, I certainly would. I assume that with my inability to draw it out, you'll never fully understand that there are TWO parts to my post. The first part being a statement referring to the CRIMINAL case of the victim and the shooter. I state that no assumptions should be made regarding the CRIMINAL case until all facts are divulged.

Here's where it gets tricky for the retards..the second part of my post. You ready? Take a deep breath and let's read this together, ok? The second part of my post explains that the conspiracy side of me thinks that Obama will play this "race card" for his re-election campaign. That's it! That's all there is to it.

Why is this so difficult for you to understand? You attempt to reply with overly complicated thoughts and words, however, what you've done is to look like a fool.

Conspiracy:
- the act of conspiring.
- an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
- a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
- an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
- any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Speculate:
- to meditate on or ponder a subject :
- to review something idly or casually and often inconclusively
- to assume a business risk in hope of gain; especially : to buy or sell in expectation of profiting from market fluctuations

Again, I did NOT speculate the criminal case, I merely conspired what I thought Obama will do with it.

top topics

join