It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anyone Watching What The Left Hand Is Doing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
A favorite trick of many people (especially those in a position of power) is to keep people's eyes on their right hand so that the people are not watching what their left hand is doing. Is that what's going on now?

I have spent the last hour and a half just lurking before logging in, reading the New Topics and the Fire Hose. It seems like the majority of what is happening is people fighting about racism. The news on ATS as well as in the mass media seems to be focusing on getting everyone all riled up and talking about little else. But who is watching what the left hand is doing?

I've seen only a miniscule amount of posts discussing the ObamaCare case that is before the Supreme Court right now compared to the massive amount of threads full of people calling each other "racist". Same thing is happening on television. I have seen posts within the racist posts bringing up the possibility of this whole issue being a smokescreen for initiating martial law (these posts were mostly ignored by other posters) but I didn't see anyone bring up other things that could be going on.

We all know that the US government likes to use the MSM to distract the general public with controversial social issue topics, then while nobody's looking they pass some crazy legislation or invade some resource rich third-world country! With all this media focus on racial division it makes me wonder what the heck that darn left hand is up to!

I understand people getting their gall up debating racial issues, but I think it would be in all of our best interests to start thinking about what all this is distracting us from!

Gotta boat now- toddler climbing up my leg!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Agreed ...

This Florida shooting
is being blown Way WAY out of proportion.

to the point of being a distraction ....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Very good post. I was thinking this exact thing while watching all the cable news channels reporting on the Trayvon Martin case. I Thought to myself "What strange new bill were they voting on now?" Anyone remember Obama's newest executive order?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Distracting indeed!

While everyone is arguing about whether Zimmerman is White, Latino, Purple people eater, etc. TPTB could be up to just about anything and a large portion of the population would never even notice because the MSM is consumed with the Trayvon case.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boot2theface

That is EXACTLY what I have been thinking! I'm no political afficienado, but even I can see the possibility that we are being intentionally distracted. It's not like TPTB haven't used situations like this to their benefit before! I'm not paranoid- just observant.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Good luck with the technical jargon...

Bills currently in congress

Obama's recent executive order

I thought this was insane

There are 7,786 bills and resolutions currently before the U.S. Congress.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

That is EXACTLY what I have been thinking! I'm no political afficienado, but even I can see the possibility that we are being intentionally distracted. It's not like TPTB haven't used situations like this to their benefit before! I'm not paranoid- just observant.

the PTB have already seen what has happened in other countries, regarding last years "arab spring". they do not want that happening in the western countries. OWS, although not as focused, scared the hell out of them.
imagine for a moment if the people of the tea party AND the people of OWS actually organized, and came together to demand change. people with such divergent views coming togther as one, would be very powerful.
thus...TPTB need to keep us divided, and they are doing a good job of it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Kind of makes you wonder if even the President knows exactly what he is signing! You would think with all the learning and degrees in Washington D.C. somebody there would have learned how to word executive orders in such a way that would be easily understandable. Unfortunately I think that is the purpose: to use so many unnecessary words that nothing is given an exact, precise meaning; that way they can twist it to mean whatever is convenient at the time they wish to use it!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I completely agree, but I don't think that the Tea Party and OWS will be coming together anytime soon. The MSM has done a fine job of turning them against each other, even though several of their doctrines are in common interest.

He who controls the media rules the world!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i'll say what i've said in one right hand related thread - sorry for bringing it up here, but perhaps it's not about what the left hand is doing right now, but what the left hand will do after right hand does the job. imho they're setting up the stage for something bigger.

there are facts:
articles.orlandosentinel.com...

and there are reasonable people, regardless of their skin color:
www.dominionofnewyork.com...

and then there are brainwashed by mass media, blood thirsty sheeple. you can only hope that zimmerman is already protected by the fbi because of the bounty issued by new black panthers, otherwise he may not survive too long. either way, i guess he'll have to leave the states, because regardless of the trial, some idiot will try to kill him.

people, think about it. what should happen if things would be going normal way?
if he's guilty:
- he's either judged and proven guilty
- or black people do it their own way and someone kills him for killing his hoodie
if he's innocent:
- judged, proven innocent
- or killed in revenge
both options happening silently, without all that fuss

what's actually happening?
- he says he's innocent
- many people, even black, say he's innocent
- police says he's innocent
- witness says he's innocent
- media paint him as a racist killer
- new black panthers - people that should be all in jail and are not, because they're protected by those in power - issue a bounty to get him killed
- because of mass media lies there are protests and racial tension arises

i know it was said already, but i guess we'll have to kick that dead horse over and over again to make some fools understand: DIVIDE AND CONQUER. that's the game the government plays with you, using mass media and people like new black panthers. do you seriously think new black panthers would be free to say what they say without getting jailed if those in power wouldn't approve it? if it wouldn't play well for them?

you wanna know what will happen? here's the most probable scenario:
- zimmerman gets judged and is proven innocent, thanks to the witness
- there's a public outcry amongst black people that 'innocent kid' was 'murdered' and 'racist killer' isn't put in jail
- thanks to new black panthers, zimmerman gets killed before he gets a chance to go to the airport
- there's a public outcry - but now amongst white people - that zimmerman was murdered on racist grounds, and at this point those in power get what they wanted - black people see white people like new black panthers and media painted zimmerman, while white people see black people like they see new black panthers
- new protests arise, turning into violent clashes between black and white people
- city after city turns into chaos
- solution: martial law?

think about it, who will gain what from all this BS, especially if he's really proven innocent? seriously, let's hope he gets fbi protection for as long as he's in the states, otherwise it may end up really bad.

of course, i may be all wrong and it turns out to be nothing, but for me it all smells badly. media don't blow anything out of proportion without a reason being someone's agenda and new black panthers aren't free for no reason either.

now, leave that topic out of this thread, what i'm talking about is HOW it is being dealt with. in best case, it's just a political game, to gather some votes. in worst case, they're trying hard to divide and conquer - divide by spreading social unrest on racial grounds, then conquer with martial law - because when city after city gets into black vs white violence, fueled by untouchable-by-law new black panthers, there may be no other option to calm it down.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

It makes it easier to call anyone who does not vote for Obama a racisist. It made me sad when Obama said that if he had a boy it would look like him. You are right though what are they trying to do behind the scenes while we are distracted.

new topics

top topics

join