It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hi, I see you have some free time, nothing better to do?
You have access to the freaking World Wide Web and you’re reading this? I guess that’s okay it doesn’t mean you’re a loser or anything. I’m sure I’ll waste more time on this than you will. I sure hope so anyway.

This morning when I woke up my mind was racing. Don’t know if you have noticed but there is some crazy stuff going down. Since you are on ATS I’ll assume you have noticed.

Before I ramble much longer I want to just say that I am afraid of what is happening. I just don’t think it’s going to be a good thing. I hope I’m wrong.

Some people say they feel this great awakening or enlightenment. I do too a little but I also feel like I’m becoming more aware is that the same thing? I’m starting to see things as they really exist and what I see gives me nightmares. Not like I’m literally seeing monsters or dead people. It seems everything feels different. I don’t know how to describe it but if you feel it you know what I’m talking about.

The other night I watched The Matrix with my girlfriend. (She doesn’t know she’s my girlfriend yet.) She had never seen it and I told her how much she will love it. Guess what……she thought it was dumb!!!!!! I told her she didn’t understand it and maybe she should watch it again. She laughed. She thought I was joking. Do I sound like I’m telling a joke? So next weekend I’m going to tie her up and make her watch it over and over until she understands. Maybe you’ll read about my story in the newspaper. Now that was a joke. I won’t tie her up…..

So anyway it got me thinking about the world as it is today.

One part in the movie something is said about feeling like things just aren’t quite right. I have felt that way for a few months. Something just seems wrong. Like there is this huge conspiracy that has been kept a secret for a very long time. Now for some reason it isn’t as important to keep it a secret.

Is it because of the internet? It could be that it’s too difficult to keep this secret and it’s easier to reveal the truth.

What do you think is going on if anything?
Do you think there is a big secret?
Do you think 12-21-12 or the end of this year is going to be significant?
If you believe something is going to be revealed do you think it will be good or bad?

Sometimes I think maybe I’m just crazy. You know they say crazy people never think they’re crazy. They also say it doesn’t matter what you look like on the outside which really is crazy.

Have a great day!
Scouts Out.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Hi....I feel it too. I can't really find the words to describe it...it's a feeling.
For over a year now I have felt a "sense of impending doom" and it has affected my entire life.
For those of us who are experiencing this, it's difficult to discuss (without sounding crazy).
My biggest fear is that we are being prepared for something that is going to be done intentionally to us.
(I started seeing 11:11 over 30 years ago and to this day I still don't know what to make of it).
I hope this thread doesn't get bashed by others who aren't "feeling" it.
jacygirl

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
T.T this thread makes me want to throw my laptop. First of all don't call someone not your girlfriend, your girlfriend, makes you sound like you are either missing some bolts up in there or are still in 2nd grade.

2nd of all, maybe you should do your own research before asking all sorts of questions, it'd do us all a favor; if the whole 2012 mass awakening is true, then yes that's what it means, more aware; which is what conscience is after-all, is it not? You do know with a little bit of thinking you could have just answered these questions yourself.. Not even trying to be a dick, just being brutally honest.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The big secret: People are manipulable.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Thanks.
I know I kind of joked but it's because I know how crazy it sounds. Even to myself I sound crazy.

The number thing is too freaky.

Last year when this all began for me I started seeing 11:11 everywhere. I just figured it was something I was doing subconsciously because of the year and talk of 12-21-12. Now I see odd number combinations everywhere. Usually double numbers 10:10, 11:11, 12:12, etc.

Last week I called to check the balance on a prepaid debit card it was $50.50. I went and did some shopping the total on the card afterward was $25.25! That is more than a coincidence!!! I couldn't have done that if I tried.
edit on 27-3-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Speaking of "feeling it"............

www.youtube.com...

PLPL
edit on 27-3-2012 by Minori because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Not even trying to be a dick
reply to post by JELLYWAX

It just comes naturally for some people.

Thank you for your input.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

What do you think is going on if anything? Do you think there is a big secret? Do you think 12-21-12 or the end of this year is going to be significant? If you believe something is going to be revealed do you think it will be good or bad?

what I think
is that if you had try'd
searching any of the above topics
in the ATS search engine ...

you would have found several existing threads discussing said topics

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

This whole 11:11 "meme" has almost become a joke with a lot of people, but 30 years ago before I had the internet, it caused me a lot of confusion. I would wake EVERY night to look at the clock at exactly 11:11....it happened so much (clocks, receipts, etc.) that I started to think that it meant something.
Years later when I had a computer, I searched 11:11 and found other people experiencing the same thing. Some of us e-mailed each other for a while, and mostly we all thought it meant that was when we were going to die, lol....
I would visit psychics, numerologists....no one had a clue what it meant back then. I still don't think anyone really knows why it started happening, or what it means (if anything).
This "feeling" that something bad is going to happen....yes, it is being "done to death"...but I can't help how I feel, and yes it does make me feel better knowing that other people are feeling it too.
To those who just have to ridicule and mock.....go ahead.....it doesn't change how I feel.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Not sure what the real point of this thread is or if it should even be posted on this site. It seems more for YouTube since it is nothing more than a music video. Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

To those who just have to ridicule and mock.....go ahead.....it doesn't change how I feel.
reply to post by jacygirl

Exactly how I feel.

I must say I feel anxious and calm at the same time. I don't get upset as easily.... it is so hard to describe.

I don't think I'm special or anything. Just started feeling it sooner than some and later than others.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The "big secret"? There are lots of them. But they are no longer secrets, they are articles of ignoreance. Many "secrets" are simply ignored in favor of ease/laziness or bread and circus.

The feeling of "impending doom" can easily be attributed to media propaganda. What messages and themes appear most in the media? Fear, worry, confusion, anger, hate, violence, murder, separation, compartmentalization, and isolation.

To counter these, you must understand that "The only thing to fear is fear its self." - F.D.R. The only thing that exists is the present moment. Do not fear or worry future, there is only now. Understand that all of existence is interconnected. Learn to see every human as your Self... as your brother, sister, mother, father, and grandparents. Even strangers, those of different religions, skin colors, and even the distant strangers in distant lands.

The "secret"?

You are powerful.
You are an expression of all that was, all that is, and all that ever will be.
The world is a reflection of yourself. Take control and responsibility for every aspect of your life.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
The other night I watched The Matrix with my girlfriend....

Funny thing, I watched it with my son the other night. We've both seen the trio before but it seemed like a good idea. Hmmmmm.....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I can't say whether or not what I am feeling is good or bad, but it feels like an amped up energy. Like a train starting off slow and building up a little more speed over time. Honestly I do not think TPTB are out to get us. I really don't. TPTB are making some really stupid decisions, but that's about it.

However I DO feel that the Earth itself and also the Sun is going threw a cycle, one of those 100,000 million year things(that number is a funny guess not a fact). No one was alive or at least the records of it no longer exist so it's kind of "new to us". I think we are going to be seeing a lot of changes in the coming years that may or may not effect the worlds current way of living. Remember the Earth and Sun doesn't care how long we've been here, how advanced we are, they're just going to do what they do when they want to do it. Figuratively speaking.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I have some problems with this.Why would you say she's your girlfriend but she doesn't know it?That's kind of strange.Also, another problem I have is you saying you're going to tie her up like that.You say its a joke, but I don't find that real funny.I think you have more issues than just this movie and her not liking it and seeing what it's about.Go see a doctor.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

I was joking you guys. I have been seeing her for a couple months. I don't hurt women.

Maybe it wasn't funny.

If you weren't so thick headed and 'manophobic' you could have moved past that one sentence in my post.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

you've been seeing her for a couple months and call her your girlfriend but yet she doesn't know this?you might tell her because maybe she sees it differently.You may be joking about some of it but it really isn't a funny joke.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by indy0725

If you weren't so thick headed and 'manophobic' you could have moved past that one sentence in my post.

No, that's not it.

Abusing women, joking about it, hasn't been funny for years.

Grow up.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I was raised as an 'end of the worlder.' I was a JW until I was 12. I trained for this.

I am not in a bunker with stockpiles of ready to eat military rations, but I do have quite a collection of apocalyptic and post apocalyptic movies. Does that make me a bad person?

This sinful sinful world, lol has really gotten to the point where the only thing that really changes, are the shape of the tail lights on the cars.

So should the sun start to grow in size, or should giant lightning bolts from the moon begin striking the earth, or should the atmosphere catch on fire, or should the earth's crust collapse into the 'magma' below, or even, if this is, the Age of Aquarius, yes sir, I am good to go.

www.funxite.com...

upload.wikimedia.org...

apod.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Don't feed the Troll !

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join