It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authentic Alien Artifact at National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomten

Originally posted by Cataclysm

Much info on this subject is found in an ATS thread, including pics of debris, the entities that analysed it and their findings.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.
That's a good post.

It there also says:

Dalnegorsk's inhabitants noticed a reddish ball flying parallel to the ground, emitting no sounds, which size was about "the half of the Moon's disc": its speed was approximately 34 mph and it was hovering about 700-800 meters above the ground.

Wich... makes it not be a meteor.
Meteors does not hover. :-)

Yes Thankyou for the link to the additional thread. Any one interested in this should read it. I point out that this is also reported in the thread".Another interesting detail is that eyewitnesses claimed that the ball for half an hour has made six attempts to takeoff. At the hill top six spots were found magnetized: and the were silica rocks: silica is a nonmagnetic material." With an artist conception of the events. Good read , Thanks again.
edit on 4-4-2012 by NervousNJerky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NervousNJerky

NNJ,

At the hill top six spots were found magnetized: and the were silica rocks: silica is a nonmagnetic material.

Good point.

My understanding is that chemical analyses have shown that local rocks and local woody vegetation were impregnated with iron and other elements, including REE (Rare Earth Elements) also found in the iron balls.

The introduced iron would have allowed the silica-rich material to record the intense magnetic field linked with the high-T Dalnegorsk event.

All this shows how urgently we need a good English translation of the Russian scientists' work.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I, for one, am sorry that the Russian sample was included in the exhibit since it has nothing to do with Area 51. I also would not have included any reference to Roswell (there is a Roswell display that includes the original radio broadcast and various newspaper clippings). At least the astute visitor will be able to discern that the Roswell "incident" was essentially a non-event that quickly ran its course as the debris was quickly identified. I have no way to evaluate the Russian debris myself. It looks like charred rock or metal (slag?). Whether or not it is extraterrestrial, it doesn't belong in this exhibit. The study of UFOs has never been a part of any actual activities at Groom Lake.

Newspaper, television, and Internet reports about the exhibit at the National Atomic Museum have been very misleading. They emphasize the UFO part of the display while ignoring the historical sections. The first half of the display area contains material related to UFOs (Roswell, alien autopsy, Bob Lazar, and the UFO in popular culture). I suppose this will bring in the tourists, but I found it distracting.

The second half of the exhibit hall contains material related to the real history of Area 51 (black projects, stealth, artifacts and memorabilia from various programs). This is the real payoff for the visitor. Much of this material was supplied by people who actually worked at Area 51. Since the exhibit is evolving, more items will be added over the next several months.

Overall, it is a very good exhibit, designed to appeal to a wide audience. The museum is also hosting a Distinguished Lecture series with individual presentations and panel discussions on the history of Area 51. Despite a little dash of P.T. Barnum showmanship, I think the fact that a Smithsonian affiliate is taking Area 51 seriously is a very promising sign.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The next event in the museum's Distinguished Lecture series will be a presentation by investigative reporter George Knapp on April 24.

www.nationalatomictestingmuseum.org...

He is always an entertaining speaker.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Understandably many have criticised the Museum for describing the metallic spheres and/or droplets from Dalnegorsk as 'authentic alien artifact'. If they're an Atomic Testing museum, why not resolve the issue by getting a respected university laboratory to do some actual atomic testing on the material?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Only image I could find - just a blow up of OP's pic.

Would be nice to see better pics or descriptions from anyone that's seen the exhibit.

Cheers.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

he collected various objects including tiny nets, lead balls and glass pieces.

Is it just me or does this read as if people were trying to net it, shoot it with a shotguns and throwing glass bottles at it.

Just a thought as to why it may have crashed.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

It's just you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join