It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authentic Alien Artifact at National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I think that this is a great find. You notice not even HP offered an alternative explanation. I am takin this as another piece of "evidence" not "proof."

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cataclysm

Much info on this subject is found in an ATS thread, including pics of debris, the entities that analysed it and their findings.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.
That's a good post.

It there also says:

Dalnegorsk's inhabitants noticed a reddish ball flying parallel to the ground, emitting no sounds, which size was about "the half of the Moon's disc": its speed was approximately 34 mph and it was hovering about 700-800 meters above the ground.

Wich... makes it not be a meteor.
Meteors does not hover. :-)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tomten

Thought you had an IQ of 130 yet your misspelling simple words such as wich(which) and making an error when writing..a simple little thing like meteors does not hover..should read..meteors do not hover.

Also name all the labs this artifact has been analyzed or you don't know and are just taking someone's word for it.

An intelligent person would do their own research before submitting a thread such as yours with the tag authentic.

To show that this is not just some BS made up.

edit on 28-3-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The description by witnesses (that the object hovered) and pics of the ground (no crater was made) suggest this was NO CRASH but rather a LANDING.

Is it merely coincidental that the 'landing' site is on a rock outcopping?

In the prior ATS thread I posted ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ), it is claimed that:

"... research were conducted on 19 samples in:
Research Institute of Geology and Geophysics (Leningrad, Novosibirsk, Vladivostok), Electric them B.O. Paton (Kiev), Geochemistry and Ghysics Minerals (Kiev), Institute of minerals (DVIMS, Khabarovsk), Geology, Geophysics, Minerals (NIIGGiMS, Irkutsk), NII alloys (Moscow), volcanology (Kamchatka), Research Institute of Chemistry FEB (Vladivostok) etc. , the most modern methods were used - electron microscopy, X-ray, microprobe, materials, isotope etc. and Research wew conducted by 8 Ph.D., and 18 candidates of science (holders of first post-graduate scientific degree)."

Dvuzhilny collected over 100g of samples, and, apparently, he is generous in allowing others to analyse them.

To Lowneck: Contact Dvuzhilny a get some samples. You, being a geochemist, might be able to pull that off. Alternatively (or concurrently), contact the research institutions listed above, and get some info on their test results. And, if you are sucessful, please report back to ATS (this thread).

The chemical analysis, reported in the prior ATS thread, includes these assertions:
The mesh particles could not be dissolved; and, one of the mesh particles showed gold, silver and nickel, but after the particle was heated in a vacuum, analysis NO LONGER showed these elements, rather molybdenum and rhenium were detected.

Not being a chemist, I don't know what, if any, the significance of this is. Perhaps Lowneck or another chemist could tell us.

One final point, the OP has taken some unnecessary grief for use of the words "authentic alien" in the title. STAND DOWN, debunkers... those are the very words used by the museum.

I would be interested in getting a response from the museum and Smithsonian, but have some time-sensitive matters to attend right now. Check back later.

edit on 28-3-2012 by Cataclysm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Guys, guys. It's a road side attraction designed to separate ignorant fools from their money, and hope they buy a key-chain on their way out. And this is a serious discussion around here?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnCommonKnowledge
Guys, guys. It's a road side attraction designed to separate ignorant fools from their money, and hope they buy a key-chain on their way out. And this is a serious discussion around here?

Perhaps, you would be so kind to share the source of your information. Or, are you just shooting from the hip?

Debunkers are known to carpet bomb. Incoming!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tomten

F.Y.I. My IQ is 130.
What's yours?

tell us more about your intelligence quotient...please.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by tomten

Thought you had an IQ of 130 yet your misspelling simple words such as wich(which) and making an error when writing..a simple little thing like meteors does not hover..should read..meteors do not hover.

Also name all the labs this artifact has been analyzed or you don't know and are just taking someone's word for it.

An intelligent person would do their own research before submitting a thread such as yours with the tag authentic.

To show that this is not just some BS made up.

edit on 28-3-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

Well... Sorry that I'm not a native English speaking person.
My native language is Swedish.
Miss-spells happens.

I can't name the labs.
I just linked the information!

The word AUTHENTIC is shown in the exhibit.
You can see the photo your self.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ
reply to post by tomten

F.Y.I. My IQ is 130.
What's yours?

tell us more about your intelligence quotient...please.

I have taken 3 IQ tests.
The first when I was 18 years old, that I got 119.
Later when I was 25 , I got 125.
Then when I was 40 years old, I got 130.
(I am 42 years old now).

Have a nice weekend everybody!

edit on 2012-3-30 by tomten because: added info

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Is this an official government exhibit or something set up by a commercial or private entity?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cataclysm

Cataclysm,

Thanks for the comments.

Geochemical techniques move on rapidly and unfortunately my geochemistry is not sufficiently up to speed to contribute technically to the Dalnegorsk studies.

And, although Dvuzhilni, as a local museum curator, seems to be in possession of the Dalnegorsk material, as a school teacher and professional 'ufologist', he's as much part of the problem as part of the solution. If scientists don't take Stan Friedman seriously, they certainly won't take Valery Dvuzhilni seriously.

What distinguishes the Dalnegorsk material, droplets and mesh, from all other claimed UFO artefacts is that it has been studied with state of the art techniques by many scientists of different disciplines. Chemists, metallurgists, isotope geochemists. And geophysicists have surveyed the 'height 611' site, where the event took place. None of these scientists, as far as I know, have been ufologists, amateur or professional. They've done the science simply because they wanted to understand this extraordinary material.

What's now required is a translation into English of the massive Tomsk Polytechnical University report and the many later scientific studies so that international scientists can study and comment. Ideally, a western scientist of standing, e.g Michio Kaku, might contact the Russian scientists who have worked on the Dalnegorsk material and try to organise a translation and publication.

One possible contact might be Yuri Pushkarev, of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

www.ipgg.ru...

Pushkarev is a well-known isotope geochemist who has studied the lead isotopes of the lead-rich Dalnegorsk droplets.

To progress such a publication project, someone like Robert Bigelow of Bigelow Aerospace might consider getting involved. From my preliminary Google-translate efforts, it's clear that Russian metallurgists have identified in the 'iron droplets' several novel high melting point alloys and ceramic materials that could be of enormous interest to Bigelow or others in the industry.

But Bigelow or his competitors won't be able to exploit these new materials until there's a much better scientific understanding of the Dalnegorsk event. That's why it's in their interest to promote translation and publication of the Russian scientists' work.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Atomic Testing Museum URL

Well it doesn't really look like a crappy tourist trap. Seems most of the stuff in there is relevant to the name of the museum. Area 51 and Roswell are about a stone's toss away, so why not include some alien stuff to help with revenue. People immediately hating because someone wants to attract extra visitors. The museum opened in 2005, and now in March 2012 is when they introduce something alien. Maybe they were at risk of closing down. I don't blame them for adding a new attraction.

Article is pretty cool! I had heard something about the Russian Roswell before. I didn't know there were pieces flying about that could be analyzed. Too bad this stuff is in a museum and not in a university, experimenting on how to reproduce and apply the materials. And it's not far fetched to call this an authentic alien object. NASA has enough moon rocks, and there's even a show called Meteorite Men (which I think kinda sucks). We already have enough authentic alien debris lying around as it is. Anyone seen the big meteorite in Smithsonian D.C.? Tucson Ring I reached over the glass and touched it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
At least the "mermaid" at the Maritime Museum on the Isle of Wight mentions (tongue-in-cheek) that it MIGHT be just a monkey sewn onto the back end of a fish...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Is that real?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tomten

A roadside attraction ran by morons...

This Museum is in association with the Smithsonian Institution.

www.nationalatomictestingmuseum.org...

I will although agree that the format here could be misleading as part of a marketing program.

"Alien" is most probably meant as not of this earth. Which could lead to a many possibilities other than visitors.

After looking at their "Promo Video" for the exhibit, it is clear that it is promoted with numerous alleged debunked hoaxes.

Judge by yourself:

Area 51 - Myth or Reality

Would be interesting to look at nonetheless !!!

S&F.

edit on 1-4-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

All of this sounds like perfect part of the Disclosure. "Alien" becoming a more household concept, and not something scary, making folks run to churches and temples and praying for imaginary gods and alike (which after all, are the reason why cover-up vs disclosure is there in the first place).

We are all believers of some sort, after all. Some of us, are more aligned for Earth still being flat, center of the Universe and modern man and its hip-hop-rap-idols as the peak of the planetary civilization. Then again, some of us tend to bend neurons the other way around, and seek any technological help to bring us up to the level of more universal IQ competition.

By this time, for most of us who do bend neurons the other way, the question of "are we alone" has long long time ago been answered negatively (no, we are not alone), whereas, for some of the Earthlings, the priesthood of eternal man-made-Gods seem to tell a more compelling answer in "yes, we are alone - go back to sleep".

An exhibit like this one from the museum of some sort of standing (where did they get the exhibit in the first place would be the question), is an attempt to present for the folks in the "flat-Earth" civilization an alternative, a very laughable and funny hypothesis of us not being alone, in a debunkable manner enough, not shaking the comfortable mental paralysis too much - but still a push for making folks just a tad more aware and awake.

Area 51 - even that does not exist. Its not in the map. And still, they claim, it should be size of Switzerland.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Cataclysm,

Sorry, forgot to answer your specific question:

The chemical analysis, reported in the prior ATS thread, includes these assertions:
The mesh particles could not be dissolved; and, one of the mesh particles showed gold, silver and nickel, but after the particle was heated in a vacuum, analysis NO LONGER showed these elements, rather molybdenum and rhenium were detected.

Not being a chemist, I don't know what, if any, the significance of this is. Perhaps Lowneck or another chemist could tell us.

No more idea about what this means than you have.
Such statements largely come via the school teacher Dvuzhilni.
He may not have properly understood the scientists' work in the first place.
Imagine all our information on CERN's search for the Higgs boson coming through a school teacher in Grenoble.
That's why an English translation of the Russian scientists' work needs to be made and brought to the attention of a select group of Western scientists who know and trust their Russian counterparts.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lowneck

Thank you, Lowneck, for the infomation.

I reviewed the Museum website and find no mention of the "authentic alien artifact". This fact, in my mind, would cut against the point that the display was simply a marketing tool. On the other hand, this display was only recently placed in the museum, so it could be that the website hasn't been updated.

The museum seems legit, that is, not an UFO sideshow. Thus, I tend to agree that use of the word "alien" in the display simply means that it is not of this world. And, this fact has been "authenticated", as least, to the satisfaction of the museum... and the Smithsonian.

But, how was the artifact authenticated as being not of this world? Is analysis of the samples the only means ? If so, is it reasonable to conclude that the museum obtained some of the test results data?

I am going to email the curator (contact info is on their website) and ask.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I emailed the curator of the museum in question and received a prompt reply. What I believe she sent was a copy of the information card at the artifact display.

I could not get my download uploaded onto ATS site... I guess it was too large. So, I resized it. My apologizes for the small print. If it is illegible, I will type and post the content... can't now as I have some time sensitive matters needing my attention.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Two things caught my attention:

"Elements in the material may disappear and new ones appear. One piece [am assuming she's referring to the mesh] completely disappeared in front of four witnesses."

"The Soviet report suggests the material was produced in the U.S. as a result of studing UFO frames since 1947 (Rosewell)."

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Thanks again for the comments.

Unfortunately the museum display label, and other recently published material in the US about the Dalnegorsk event, probably including the material quoted in your last post, is mostly rubbish. Probably this is largely due to over-reliance on the school teacher Valery Dvuzhilni, as outlined in my earlier posts.

But the good news is that Colonel John Alexander is giving a Distinguished Lecture at the museum on May 17.

Alexander is a UFO expert who knows what he's doing, as shown by the following quote from a recent interview with Popular Mechanics:

If one chooses to report a sighting, it's almost impossible these days. Government agencies will refer you to somebody else, perhaps the National UFO Reporting Center or something of that nature. But I would be very surprised if anybody could find an agency inside the government that would even take a report. The evidence points toward something happening, so that creates an urgent need for critical scientific analysis. But we need to allow scientists to do that without detriment to their career.

Precisely.

What we need to get across is that large numbers of excellent Russian university scientists have studied the Dalnegorsk material. We urgently need translation and assessment of their work. Perhaps Alexander can help with that.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join