It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lesson in Jumping to Conclusions (the Trayvon Martin shooting)

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by V4SL4ND
What Trayvon may have done prior to this, is irrelevant. Maybe he WAS the burglar in the neighborhood, who knows. BUT THAT WASN'T FOR ZIMMERMAN TO DECIDE. He stalked TM, with a gun, after clearly being told not to.

Your post is heart-felt and I respect that. I just disagree with the logic even though I agree with some of your facts.

You see, it's not relevant whether TM was an unsavory character or not. But it's equally irrelevant that Z was following him. The only thing that matters is whether it was Z who initiated an altercation, or it was TM, and how it progressed. I sure as hell have the right to walk down my street even there is a person walking in same direction 50 ft ahead of me.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

What Trayvon may have done prior to this, is irrelevant. Maybe he WAS the burglar in the neighborhood, who knows. BUT THAT WASN'T FOR ZIMMERMAN TO DECIDE. He stalked TM, with a gun, after clearly being told not to.

Your post is heart-felt and I respect that. I just disagree with the logic even though I agree with some of your facts.

You see, it's not relevant whether TM was an unsavory character or not. But it's equally irrelevant that Z was following him. The only thing that matters is whether it was Z who initiated an altercation, or it was TM, and how it progressed. I sure as hell have the right to walk down my street even there is a person walking in same direction 50 ft ahead of me.

its not irrelevant that Z was following him. if someone is following you , isnt that stalking?
im sorry but if anyone is following me , and i find out they were armed im going to be very pissed off.

that last comment wasnt meant to be related to the situation at hand, just my personal opinion.

www.esia.net...

FLORIDA

Section 784.048. STALKING; DEFINITIONS; PENALTIES. 1997.

(1) As used in this section, the term:

(a) "Harass" means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose.

would the emotional distress caused by Z on TM have been the reason he felt the need to go punch Z. i wasnt there i dont know what happened but that is one side of the many stories.

edit on 29-3-2012 by elitegamer23 because: added link

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
if someone is following you , isnt that stalking?
im sorry but if anyone is following me , and i find out they were armed im going to be very pissed off.
that last comment wasnt meant to be related to the situation at hand, just my personal opinion.

Strictly speaking, stalking it was not:
en.wikipedia.org...

Unlike other crimes, which usually involve one act, stalking is a series of actions that occur over a period of time.

And, it doesn't matter if you are p!ssed or not. This is not relevant in the smallest bit. I'm p!ssed at times but as a responsible person, I don't start an assault on a person who made me upset. Two days ago somebody dented my car, and I really didn't need that. Somehow, it's not in the news because you know what? I just spoke to them. No harm done.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

if someone is following you , isnt that stalking?

Strictly speaking, stalking it was not:
en.wikipedia.org...

Unlike other crimes, which usually involve one act, stalking is a series of actions that occur over a period of time.

And, it doesn't matter if you are p!ssed or not. This is not relevant in the smallest bit. I'm p!ssed at times but as a responsible person, I don't start an assault on a person who made me upset. Two days ago somebody dented my car, and I really didn't need that. Somehow, it's not in the news because you know what? I just spoke to them. No harm done.

did u read the first part of the florida stalking law ? i think its more relevant than a generic wiki link.
if someone is following you they are stalking you, plain and simple.

thank god you didnt get killed over your dented car because the person you confronted might have felt like his life was in danger .

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

thank god you didnt get killed over your dented car because the person you confronted might have felt like his life was in danger .

You should never confront anyone over something
like that without a gun good point,
nor should you volunteer for neighborhood watch. NOW back to the case...

So how could
zimmerman have instigated the fight, if treyvon never was hit?
funeral-director-no-signs-of-fight.
www.thegrio.com...
Just because that BIAS one sided argumented article says that it does not support zimmermans
claim does not mean it is true. Have you people learnt nothing?
We know he hit someone, evidence is zimmermans face.
People came running out of the house, and there are witnesses
who were there and zimmerman had NO TIME to injure himself.
So if he did not injure himself then treyvon injured him.
Which means since treyvon injured him and he has no bruises
or marks that zimmerman NEVER PUNCHED OR TOUCHED HIM AT ALL.
If zimmerman never punched treyvon at all then we know that it was treyvon
who instigated the whole thing by puttingh is hands on zimmerman
It shows that treyvon was on top of zimmerman fighting him.
Lines up with eyewitness testimony, zimmermans testimony,
police reasons why zimmerman has not been charged.
Because, with treyvon being on top of zimmerman beating
his face in, would prove treyvon was the agressor
because treyvon was never hit by zimmerman!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Imagine if our government reacted in this way to EVERY wrongful shooting(which I think pretty much almost all shootings are wrong).

Election time always has some crazy news going on with polititians to exasperate on it..

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
zimmerman have instigated the fight, if treyvon never was hit?
funeral-director-no-signs-of-fight.
www.thegrio.com...

According to your link, the funeral director found no bruises or signs on Trayvons hands indicating a punch.

Zimmerman claims that Trayvon was the one that attacked him first, this is Zimmermans claim. What we do know is that Zimmerman stalked and confronted Trayvon about his intentions in the middle of the night on a public street, Zimmerman was the one with the gun, Trayvon was initially minding his own business. What's more, there is no report that Zimmerman had any blood on him from the police report from Trayvon, did he shoot him from a distance? Did he shot him during a struggle? We've got Zimmermans word, a 911 call where Zimmerman admitted to chasing Trayvon, Zimmerman ignoring the dispatchers advice to leave this to the cops, and a dead unarmed kid. Zimmerman is a the only key suspect in this case as he pulled the trigger, he needs to demonstrate his innocence.

We know he hit someone, evidence is zimmermans face.

What evidence? Zimmerman looked fine on the police tape. We'll have to wait for a report from the EMT's.

zimmerman NEVER PUNCHED OR TOUCHED HIM

Not sure about that, but Zimmerman did shot Trayvon who was unarmed.

Lines up with eyewitness testimony,

Zimmerman can use them when he finally has to own up to that night in court, like it should be.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
her is some audio of the 911 call...supposed "racial" there are more and they all prove the same thing,

He most definately did NOT say C**ns......no oo sound what so ever...he either said punks or punks with a c and a t which doesn't make sense.
edit on 30-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

Like I said .. the FACTS are not all in.

But yet you have come to your conclusion

If you are talking to me ... I have said MANY times ... I have not. Zimmerman could be innocent. He could be guilty. He could be guilty of murder or manslaughter or just being stupid. Or he could be totally innocent. I'm going to let the courts decide because the 'facts' are all contradicting each other. I have predicted that they'll probably get him for involuntary manslaughter if he's guilty or not .. they have to appease the mob-mentality folks who are calling for Zimmermans head even though the evidence isn't all in.

... IT WAS A MAN SHOOTING A BOY... PERIOD!!!

OR it was a neighborhood watchman shooting a jewlery thief who was casing the 'hood.
OR it was a murdering racist shooting a jewlery thief who was casing the 'hood.
OR it was a neighborhood watchman shooting a thief who was attacking him.
OR it was an overzealous watchman shooting a thief who was attacking him.
OR it was an overzealous watchman shooting an innocent teenager.
OR ________________________. (fill in the blank.)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

The girlfriend, who was on the phone with TM @ the time, reported Trayvon lost him, but Zimm found him again. That, to me, is stalking, directly opposing what 911 ordered him to do.

... And you believe her because she has no agenda? Maybe she's telling the truth. Maybe she's trying to cover for her dead boyfriend. She's as believable as Zimmermans judge of a father who has come out as a witness for his son. Their stories cancel each other out IMHO.

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
the funeral director found no bruises or signs on Trayvons hands indicating a punch.

Do bruises form on people who die quickly like that?

I read somewhere that Trayvon 'bled out'. Would that effect bruising?
These are answers I just don't know. Quick .. someone call up Quincy.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
no one should judge him without knowing all the facts

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join